+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Did anyone watch the Big Brother after party on Superpass? A lot of different reality stars were there and Abi was one of them. She hobbled up to the interview on crutches with a leg brace on and from the conversation that took place, I was under the assumption that she injured herself on Survivor. But she's not injured now and she's probably leaving next week...so.....I wonder when/if it happens.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Did anyone watch the Big Brother after party on Superpass? A lot of different reality stars were there and Abi was one of them. She hobbled up to the interview on crutches with a leg brace on and from the conversation that took place, I was under the assumption that she injured herself on Survivor. But she's not injured now and she's probably leaving next week...so.....I wonder when/if it happens.
    Interesting fact! Thanks. The previews will telegraph that should she be injured on the show so we will know the week before the show airs. I wish they wouldn't do that.

The early rumor/spoiler that Mike wins is begining to make sense. Lisa could have been a strong contender if she had not done so much simpering; her strategy is solid. Denise has made some enemies and all of her support left before the jury. Mike is well liked.

I can understand voting Malcolm out at F4. Really, what's not to like about that guy? Even Pete and Abi still seem to really like him, everyone else does too, so he would seem a shoe in to win if he makes the final tribal council. Poor guy, I bet he gives it his all in that immunity challenge but falls short. He probably knows he's going to go if he doesn't win. I think there's a good chance he will win fan fave though, as while I adore Penner, there are many fans of the show who remember his defection from the original season and still hold that against him. Either one winning would be good with me, but I would like to see Malcolm win it and then go back to teaching.

If Skupin wins I'll be ok with it. The fact that he made it to the end without losing a limb deserves some recognition!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I can understand voting Malcolm out at F4. Really, what's not to like about that guy? Even Pete and Abi still seem to really like him, everyone else does too, so he would seem a shoe in to win if he makes the final tribal council. Poor guy, I bet he gives it his all in that immunity challenge but falls short. He probably knows he's going to go if he doesn't win. I think there's a good chance he will win fan fave though, as while I adore Penner, there are many fans of the show who remember his defection from the original season and still hold that against him. Either one winning would be good with me, but I would like to see Malcolm win it and then go back to teaching.

If Skupin wins I'll be ok with it. The fact that he made it to the end without losing a limb deserves some recognition!
    Agreed 100%. I did not see any of Penner's previous seasons, so I had no opinion of him before this season. I really liked him, but I thought he made some dumb decisions - the biggest one being not deciding to partner with Lisa when she offered it. But I would not vote for him for fan favorite. My vote for that would be either Denise or Malcolm. Assuming the spoiler is true, they both survived to the F4 despite being put on a tribe initially that went down immediately. Then Denise went to the second tribe that basically went down. The two of them stuck together and have had each other's back all the way through. Neither one of them have really pissed anyone off (Abi doesn't count in my mind). They both have really good hearts and I think have played an upstanding game. I think either one of them deserves it. And I just have to say, after seeing the pictures come out at the very beginning, I wrote Malcolm off as a chump. So glad to see that sometimes looks can be deceiving. He is absolutely adorable, but what has won me over is his personality and how he has played this game. He is a really great guy.
    sweetpea likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Maybe she gets injured at Ponderosa? Not by RC! I don't see any previews of her being injured yet...and I'm hoping she goes this coming week.

FORT Fogey

Carter is the likely target next week. He is good at challenges and was never with the primary alliance. The boot order we have is wrong so I do hold some hope that Abi goes next week. It makes sense to keep her, however.

She only won that challlenge because she was rested and her fingers had not been taxed by doing the previous leg so she is not a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Carter is the likely target next week. He is good at challenges and was never with the primary alliance. The boot order we have is wrong so I do hold some hope that Abi goes next week. It makes sense to keep her, however.

She only won that challlenge because she was rested and her fingers had not been taxed by doing the previous leg so she is not a threat.
    The boot order has had a few glitches here and there but has generally been pretty accurate. I remember there was another spoiler early on describing the F5 as a young woman, a young man and three older people - two women and a man. The spoiler also said the young woman was Brazilian. Because of that, I think Abi survives to F5. The only real question is whether the young man is Carter or Malcolm. Given what we have seen about the F4 alliance and how "noble" they have been, I feel pretty comfortable that Carter goes next week and the F4 are the alliance.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I agree KatesMom.

FORT Fogey

It is clear that the spoiler is probably correct for F3. I had been rooting for Lisa but that changed last night. Denise for the win! I hope that the vague spoiler that Skupin won is wrong. Anyone working on the show would not know the outcome since votes are not shown. The source was a tech guy and not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It is clear that the spoiler is probably correct for F3. I had been rooting for Lisa but that changed last night. Denise for the win! I hope that the vague spoiler that Skupin won is wrong. Anyone working on the show would not know the outcome since votes are not shown. The source was a tech guy and not a fan.
    Based on what we have seen, I don't see Lisa winning. This is between Skupin and Denise. Given who is on the jury, I would actually give a slight advantage to Skupin. But I think it might be close, and I am interested to see how it finally plays out!
    Shoepie and Midol like this.

+ Reply to Thread