+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 217
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

  1. #11
    FORT Fanatic mushybrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    709

    Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think it's set up for Colton to return, I really do. They cant have taped it yet can they, they are still taking applications
    The next season has already been taped. It will be shown in the Fall. There will be three tribes with each of the three returning evacuees on a different tribe. Probst said having three tribes will help prevent tribes from being able to create 5-person alliances from the start.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey Longhornfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

    I would sign that petition. I CAN NOT believe that Jeff would even consider the idea of Colton returning to Survivor. This makes me think less of Jeff. Really? He may not have the final word on this, but it did seem like he sat the whole thing in motion last night with so much attention being given to Colton. Did he not see and hear that same insincere and unbelievable "apology" from Colton last night? I am disgusted right now.

    So, someone PLEASE start that petition right now before it is too late!!! I will sign it.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

  3. #13
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,662

    Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I would sign that petition. I CAN NOT believe that Jeff would even consider the idea of Colton returning to Survivor. This makes me think less of Jeff. Really? He may not have the final word on this, but it did seem like he sat the whole thing in motion last night with so much attention being given to Colton. Did he not see and hear that same insincere and unbelievable "apology" from Colton last night? I am disgusted right now.

    So, someone PLEASE start that petition right now before it is too late!!! I will sign it.
    Jeff doesn't have that much say. Mark Burnett does,and if he thinks he has someone that everyone hates, he will bring them back
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #14
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,662

    Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    The next season has already been taped. It will be shown in the Fall. There will be three tribes with each of the three returning evacuees on a different tribe. Probst said having three tribes will help prevent tribes from being able to create 5-person alliances from the start.
    Really? I didn't know that.Thank you so much mushybrain
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey mindy384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Jeff doesn't have that much say. Mark Burnett does,and if he thinks he has someone that everyone hates, he will bring them back
    Can't include the article but I did see in an interview not long ago where Jeff said he was involved in casting decisions (he was actually talking about Colton).

    I, for one, wouldn't mind Colton coming back --Is he a kid that needs to grow up and has a lot of learning to do?-yes, absolutely. BUT, most people can grow and evolve and I hope Colton is one of them. I *like* Colton because he at least played the game instead of blindly following Kim to the end (I loved how Troy last night called the season for what it was: "Outdumbed"). Also, there was constant drama and interesting twists while he was involved. If he can learn to respect and value others (and I am thinking there is a lot to this kid we haven't seen (ie-he lied about his family being totally accepting--it was clear as his mom teared up that that is NOT the case)) then I would like to see him back.

    For the record, Alicia, just in my opinion, might be beyond the reach of redemption. There was just something about her that seemed deeply mean, even evil (the way she treated Christina and made those remarks about special needs kids (when she works with them) says to me that she is rotten to the core).
    Last edited by mindy384; 05-14-2012 at 01:47 PM.
    french dip likes this.

  6. #16
    8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,528

    Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

    If you go to CBS.com, there is a link to a Feedback form at the bottom of the page. I invite any of you who wish to do so to join me in writing to them. I told them that if Colton is ever brought back, I will NOT watch Survivor that season, and I will track down and write letters of complaint to any sponsors, and I will boycott their products.

    I don't know if it will do any good, but I feel better for having communicated my feelings to CBS.
    Marlena_M, jucamer and sparklete like this.

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey Longhornfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    If you go to CBS.com, there is a link to a Feedback form at the bottom of the page. I invite any of you who wish to do so to join me in writing to them. I told them that if Colton is ever brought back, I will NOT watch Survivor that season, and I will track down and write letters of complaint to any sponsors, and I will boycott their products.

    I don't know if it will do any good, but I feel better for having communicated my feelings to CBS.
    I just went to that site and sent them a message. I hope that it will help.
    AZChristian and JohnnyK like this.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,026

    Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    I, for one, wouldn't mind Colton coming back --Is he a kid that needs to grow up and has a lot of learning to do?-yes, absolutely. BUT, most people can grow and evolve and I hope Colton is one of them. I *like* Colton because he at least played the game instead of blindly following Kim to the end (I loved how Troy last night called the season for what it was: "Outdumbed"). Also, there was constant drama and interesting twists while he was involved. If he can learn to respect and value others (and I am thinking there is a lot to this kid we haven't seen (ie-he lied about his family being totally accepting--it was clear as his mom teared up that that is NOT the case)) then I would like to see him back.

    For the record, Alicia, just in my opinion, might be beyond the reach of redemption. There was just something about her that seemed deeply mean, even evil (the way she treated Christina and made those remarks about special needs kids (when she works with them) says to me that she is rotten to the core).
    I agree, but there's playing and playing nasty and ugly with unnecessary name calling. Didn't like it with Dick on "Big Brother" - though he played a brilliant game for him, didn't like it with Colton.

    And - unless these seasons were filmed back to back - he's doomed about as fast as Russell Hantz was third try. They'll know his game.

    Personally, I think given he apparently has been lying about why he was evacuated, i.e. that it wasn't appendicitis, and the like, I say that should DQ him. I am NOT a fan of Hantz, but yeah, he'd be more palatable.

    Alicia reminds me of Adam from "BB" here regarding special needs kids - 'nuff said.

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,603

    Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I just went to that site and sent them a message. I hope that it will help.
    Me too! I hope they listen!

  10. #20
    Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Just south of Hollywood
    Posts
    1,616

    Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

    I don't care for Colton eaither - but he sure gets people talking and posting on the forums! MB might see that as people not liking the guy, but finding themselves watching just to see how horrible he is each week.

    I thought Paschal was voted out by the "purple rock of death" and only collapsed afterwards? So he wouldn't be a med-evac returnee.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.