+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about Penner when watching next week's preview. It seems like Penner's anger shown towards Lisa might really be anger at himself for passing on the final four deal, and anger at the other four for moving on without him. He said he didn't want to look much beyond getting Pete and Abi out, but didn't seem to consider that others might not agree with waiting. It's too bad. He had a great opportunity there. Then again, I'm often taken in by Survivor editing that turns out the opposite of what I think is going to happen, so I could be completely off base on this one too!
    Yes. We see Penner blaming Lisa for making a mistake. I guess that means she is not going with him on his plan.

Lisa's best bet to win would probably be in taking both Mike and Penner to F3 in hopes a returnee would not get the majority vote. Perhaps it will end up being her biggest mistake.

I am not sure she can win with Denise next to her. And personally I want to see Penner there. Ah well. Not to be.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If it did come down to D/M vs. L/M I wonder which of Lisa and Mike Denise and Malcolm would try to get out. Who do they see as the bigger threat? I can see that people might see Malcolm as a slightly bigger physical threat in a F3 challenge so try to take him out, but Mike hasn't been that impressive relatively.

If it came to a vote at Tribal Council everyone thinks it would be a tie but, Denise could easily break the tie without voting for Malcolm - just vote for the one Malcolm is not voting for. She could either wait for him to say "I think we should vote so and so" and then she disagrees they go back and forth and she say o.k. It would look like miscommunication perhaps to Malcolm. Denise likes Malcolm but I'm not sure she wants to be sitting next to him at TC. (even with her statement about going to TC with the 'worthy' ones). If this is what happens then perhaps it backfired on her and people who may have voted switched because they didn't like her abandoning Malcolm as they'd been together from the beginning.
    Last edited by just logic; 11-25-2012 at 12:36 PM.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post

Boot order of F7-F3 for season 25.

7. Pete
    6. Jonathan
    5. Abi
    4. Malcolm
    F3 - Mike, Denise and Lisa
    Bringing this forward. Sure seems this is the way it will go. The preview showed Penner angry at Lisa for making a stupid mistake. I am going to assume she was not onboard with his plan, thus the comment. Likely he will go next. Lisa would like to sit next to Abi in the end and is not going to vote her out at this point. And the other 4 are in her alliance. Penner is odd man out. Unless they seek to blindside Malcom because he has the II and this boot order is wrong. I doubt it though.

I do not see Lisa winning, as I think that if this is the correct boot order, at final vote during questions, Penner will out Lisa. I truly believe that sometime soon Penner will do this.
    There's no place like home!

But what about Carter? If the boot order for him and Pete are switched than Carter would be the one booted tonight.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    But what about Carter? If the boot order for him and Pete are switched than Carter would be the one booted tonight.
    I had forgotten about him. No surprise there! Yes, he will go tonight if that is the only mistake. I am hoping the order is wrong just so we can be surprised a little.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I do not see Lisa winning, as I think that if this is the correct boot order, at final vote during questions, Penner will out Lisa. I truly believe that sometime soon Penner will do this.
    I have been wondering about that. If he does, they will show that in a preview and ruin the shock value, of course.

Even though Carter is in the in alliance, my guess is he will go next week. Even though he never talks, he is shown to be quite a threat during challenges. If Abi wins immunity, then it is simple, but even if she doesn't, I think Carter is the bigger threat of the two outside of the alliance. So I would expect Carter to go next week with the F5 then being correct. They let Abi go at F5. And my guess is the three of them make the decision to out Malcolm at F4 for the exact reason everyone has been mentioning in the show thread - of the 4 of them, he is the one who may be unbeatable in a final tribal council (sort of like Ozzie), so he has to go. I'm not sure Denise is as unbeatable as others have mentioned. She has ticked some people off and never been a part of Tandang, which makes up most of the jury.

To the Point

Yeah, I think Malcolm is just too tough to take to Final. He not only has proven to be a good competitor in the challenges but he also has a really good social game (and he's easy on the eyes). I think the only way he would have ever made it to the final would be to win every single immunity. They all have to make hard decisions when they get to the final 4 and somebody has to go. It would make sense to get rid of him. I know that there are a ton of people who want Penner to get fan favorite, but personally, I'd love for Malcolm to get that. I can live with either scenario as there is merit to both.

+ Reply to Thread