+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

I think Lisa has been a very good strategist! She is being very open and honest, acutally telling people she is not with them. No one does that! I loved her conversations with Abi.

I am having trouble with this site. Some pages open sometimes and many don't. It varies. I get an error message that it an internal error from this site. I sent a PM to java about this but I cannot read her answer because I cannot access my PMs! My email is in my profile. Please, someone email me about this. If this is a problem only I am experiencing I need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I would still guess the supposed F5 stands as it is.
    Agreed. The boot list all season has generally been right - maybe out of order one week or another. Pete was the one set to go next week, so my guess is either Carter or Penner will go next week, with the other going the week after that. Perhaps Abi actually wins immunity next week? I do think Penner shot himself in the foot when he wouldn't confirm an alliance with Lisa. I think that is the decision he will regret.
    sunnydayz likes this.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think Lisa has been a very good strategist! She is being very open and honest, acutally telling people she is not with them. No one does that! I loved her conversations with Abi.

I am having trouble with this site. Some pages open sometimes and many don't. It varies. I get an error message that it an internal error from this site. I sent a PM to java about this but I cannot read her answer because I cannot access my PMs! My email is in my profile. Please, someone email me about this. If this is a problem only I am experiencing I need to know.
    Shoepie - check the Help Desk thread. There's something "hinky" going on . . . we can't check our Likes or personal messages until TPTB fix it. And it's a holiday weekend. :-(

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Shoepie - check the Help Desk thread. There's something "hinky" going on . . . we can't check our Likes or personal messages until TPTB fix it. And it's a holiday weekend. :-(
    Thanks. I cannot get on that thread; I have been trying. It is very random what threads come up for me and it changes. You too? It is not only PMs. I will be patient.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Sometimes when I try to use the "Last Thread" link, I get a plain white page. I have to click on the main forum link for each show, then work my way down to where I want to be. I'm sure they'll get it fixed. Hang in there!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Sometimes when I try to use the "Last Thread" link, I get a plain white page. I have to click on the main forum link for each show, then work my way down to where I want to be. I'm sure they'll get it fixed. Hang in there!
    As long as it is nothing on my end, I am fine. I try to be creative and sometimes it works.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Agreed. The boot list all season has generally been right - maybe out of order one week or another. Pete was the one set to go next week, so my guess is either Carter or Penner will go next week, with the other going the week after that. Perhaps Abi actually wins immunity next week? I do think Penner shot himself in the foot when he wouldn't confirm an alliance with Lisa. I think that is the decision he will regret.
    I was thinking the same thing about Penner when watching next week's preview. It seems like Penner's anger shown towards Lisa might really be anger at himself for passing on the final four deal, and anger at the other four for moving on without him. He said he didn't want to look much beyond getting Pete and Abi out, but didn't seem to consider that others might not agree with waiting. It's too bad. He had a great opportunity there. Then again, I'm often taken in by Survivor editing that turns out the opposite of what I think is going to happen, so I could be completely off base on this one too!
    Shoepie and KatesMom like this.

I, too, get the blank page, but refreshing or reloading usually brings the page up.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Bringing this over from another site. They got it from somewhere else. No one knows if this is true, for sure.

Boot order of F7-F3 for season 25.

7. Pete
    6. Jonathan
    5. Abi
    4. Malcolm
    F3 - Mike, Denise and Lisa

So if this is order is correct we will see Carter, Artis and Jeff as the next 3 on the jury.
    Hmmm. Since Carter is still in the game, this list is not 100% accurate. However, if Lisa/Mike and Malcolm/Denise hold true to their final 4 strategy, the rest of the list makes sense.

Pete is already gone, and they are going to get rid of the biggest threat in terms of challenges. That means Carter will be next on the chopping block. Abi vs. Penner is a toss up. Maybe Abi actually wins an immunity. Or, maybe the F4 keep her around because she is not a threat - in challenges or as a possible contender in F3 (who would vote for Abi anyway!).

Reg. Malcolm being F4.....can someone refresh my memory? Isn't the F3 determined by a challenge which knocks out the F4 player? If this is not correct, and the 4th place person is determined at tribal council, would we have a tie breaker scenario? Lisa/Mike would vote one way and Denise/Malcolm another. 2 vs. 2. Malcolm would have to lose some sort of tie breaker in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Hmmm. Since Carter is still in the game, this list is not 100% accurate. However, if Lisa/Mike and Malcolm/Denise hold true to their final 4 strategy, the rest of the list makes sense.

Pete is already gone, and they are going to get rid of the biggest threat in terms of challenges. That means Carter will be next on the chopping block. Abi vs. Penner is a toss up. Maybe Abi actually wins an immunity. Or, maybe the F4 keep her around because she is not a threat - in challenges or as a possible contender in F3 (who would vote for Abi anyway!).

Reg. Malcolm being F4.....can someone refresh my memory? Isn't the F3 determined by a challenge which knocks out the F4 player? If this is not correct, and the 4th place person is determined at tribal council, would we have a tie breaker scenario? Lisa/Mike would vote one way and Denise/Malcolm another. 2 vs. 2. Malcolm would have to lose some sort of tie breaker in this scenario.
    I thought it was determined at Tribal Counsel. And I seem to remember at last tribal they can't use an immunity idol. Malcolm is protected until the last TC. If they want to vote him out, that is really the only time they can do it.

+ Reply to Thread