+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    But then given what we have seen so far, I am shocked at who the suspected winner is of this three. Guess there is a lot more that is going to happen in the next few weeks and maybe this will make more sense?!
    Ok, I'll ask...who is the suspected winner? Spoiler tag if you must, but share!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

This is a spoiler thread--no spoiler tags needed! I'm not sure how they could know who the winner is...that's revealed live. I guess someone could survey the voters...but if those F3 guesses are right I'm guessing it won't be obvious who the winner is. Of course given the TCs recently who knows what might happen at that last F3 TC!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I guess all we can do is guess how the jury would vote.

So if the F3 are Michael, Denise, and Lisa, then the jury would be RC, Jeff, Artis, Carter, Pete, Penner, Abi, and Malcolm.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I guess all we can do is guess how the jury would vote.

So if the F3 are Michael, Denise, and Lisa, then the jury would be RC, Jeff, Artis, Carter, Pete, Penner, Abi, and Malcolm.
    I don't think Mike can win. I cannot see anyone voting for a returnee other than Penner but I have a hunch he will not.

I would put money on Denise because she was never a part of the red or yellow and will not carry the onus of betrayal that some of the jury may feel toward Lisa. Only a guess, so hard to know what will go down next.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 11-16-2012 at 07:17 AM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am wondering myself. Carter is next out. So that means that his alliance of last night, Lisa, Skupin, Penner, Malcome, Denise must be thinking they don't need him and want to curry the favor of Peter and Abi because they are the best to take to the end. ??? That makes no sense. Lisa wants Penner out; she is solid with Skupin. So Penner going going after Pete makes sense. But voting Carter out before Peter and Abi baffles me.

Abi may win II keeping her in longer. I can see no other reason.

This is going to be exciting. I love this season. And that order boot order may be wrong.
    If the boot order is true and Carter is in fact next to go, I think maybe Pete wins immunity and Abi uses her idol thus reflecting the vote back onto Carter. But why him? maybe they (the remaining Tandang) figured Carter was least likely to be given Malcolm's Idol. Which sucks :( I kinda like Carter :) But we'll have to wait & see!

Of that final three, I really, really want Denise to win. She's like a little bundle of pure energy wrapped up in a reasonable and mature package. She's awesome!
    I just wish it were Penner at the end instead of Mike, but he's more of a free agent whereas Mike/Lisa are a tight twosome, so it makes sense. I also get why they would vote Malcolm out before F3 because honestly, who could win against him? Still sucks though, as I love the guy.

I'm just curious who the fan fave vote would go to? Penner? Malcolm? Lisa? Denise?

I'd love it to go to either Penner or Malcolm, with Denise winning the whole show and Lisa getting the $100,000 2nd place prize.
    NCLurker, Shoepie and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

I am very curious how Carter becomes their target next week. He is not a threat and with the majority. Why not Abi or Peter. Something goes down that I cannot forsee.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

I think Carter goes around to everyone individually and says, "I thought we were voting for YOU to go home tonight." They each individually decide to vote for him out of spite, and he gets a unanimous vote because he's so dim that he votes for himself.

Just my opinion, based on what I've seen him do so far this season. :-)
    NCLurker, Brooks, Shoepie and 1 others like this.

Somewhere earlier in this thread there was a post that the suspected winner is Mike. Given who the F3 are rumored to be I am surprised. I would think it would be Denise. I could see it not being Lisa, but not sure what happens from here on out that would make that jury vote for Mike over Denise. And I agree, the winner is selected live, so no one knows for sure. I'm not sure where the suspected winner came from or how it was determined.

Sorry for the double post, but here's how I could see Mike winning: Lisa and Mike made a pact. Lisa is doing most of the maneuvering (at least that we are seeing) and Mike is in the background. So some could be bitter against her. Then you come down to Mike and Denise. I could see it going down team lines - with the 4 Tandang voting for Mike over Denise. The other team (minus Penner) and Malcolm vote for Denise. The deciding vote in my mind is Penner and I could see him voting for Mike for the simple fact that because everyone else DOESN'T want a returning player to win and he felt the brunt of it - he DOES want a returning player to win. So it is 5/3 in favor of Mike. The other option is Lisa gets a few votes - maybe Penner votes for her. But my gut is telling me that Penner will vote for Mike. RC will too. Pete and Abi - I could actually see them voting for Mike, to spite Lisa (Denise would never enter either of their minds). Artis, I have no idea. Jeff, Carter and Malcolm I think will vote for Denise.

+ Reply to Thread