+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

I will defer to the moderators, obviously, but I thought the answer was that once it is out there publicly, by CBS, then it is not considered a spoiler. I know the previews are allowed to be talked about in the show threads. I would think commercials are as well - since they should also be on the CBS site, correct?

Still, probably easier to keep the discussion in here until the show airs - at least as to commercials. I know Survivor is the only thing I watch on CBS, so I wouldn't see any commercials through the week. If I didn't want to be spoiled, I might be irritated in a show thread to see discussion of next week's show, even if the information is publicly out there, if I decided to go searching for it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I love it when spoilers are wrong. If the spoilers were right, Katie would have left tonight. Maybe next week.

Some people are now thinking the "older male" in the F3 is not Michael, but Artis or Penner. Not sure if it's just speculation or kidding around or whatever, but maybe something to note?

I think the original spoilers are still roughly accurate. They have gotten all the boots right so far (just not in the right order and they thought the merge happened earlier). My guess is that there will be a merge next week. Given what we have seen so far, I can see Denise shifting and voting with Malcolm once the merge happens. My guess would be that the remaining Kalabaw will then be voted off one at a time - Carter, Penner, Jeff. Here's where I am confused - given what we have seen so far - isn't it Skupin, Malcolm, Lisa and RC against Pete, Abi and Artis? I could actually see the F5 being Skupin, Malcolm, Denise, Lisa and RC. I am wondering if the spoiler really is correct about Abi being in the F5, because I just don't get how she fits in that deal. Luckily, there is still a lot of Survivor to be played! The older man could arguably be Skupin, Penner or even Artis. Two older women seems to be Lisa and Denise. Young guy - no way Carter is making it, so it is either Pete or Malcolm. My dream F5 would be Skupin, Lisa, Denise, Malcolm and RC. So I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I wonder when jury starts this season. F10?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Some people are now thinking the "older male" in the F3 is not Michael, but Artis or Penner. Not sure if it's just speculation or kidding around or whatever, but maybe something to note?
    It could be Jeff, as well. Depends on the age of the person giving spoilers. At the age of 49 I was asked, by a young clerk, if I got a senior discount and I looked way younger than 49! People were shocked to find out my age.

I don't like Jeff but I don't want someone who returned to win unless it is Penner. I don't care for Mike all that much. Seems they would be foolish to let Mike get this far.

Jeff and/or Carter are being rumored as the next boot now.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    My dream F5 would be Skupin, Lisa, Denise, Malcolm and RC. So I'll keep my fingers crossed!
    I like that f5 I could switch out Skupin with Penner, and also be happy.
    Shoepie and Moontat like this.
    Brainy is the new sexy ~Irene Adler, Sherlock.

I think Australia was my favorite season, so Skupin has a place in my heart (plus being a hometown guy). But I do like Penner and would be ok with him making it too.

I didn't know if this should go here or in the show discussion, since it was an announcement on the radio, but figured here was safer: the merge definitely happens tonight. My guess is that unless Penner or Jeff are safe with individual immunity, the vote tonight will be for one of them - simply because of their strength and being a threat.

+ Reply to Thread