+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: 5/13 One World FINALE and REUNION **West Coast Spoilers**

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 5/13 One World FINALE and REUNION **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired
    I know I'm in the minority, but I still believe a lot of what Colton said was for shock value and good TV. I really think he was trying to play a character. Some of it was definitely him, but as someone who does speak sometimes for shock value, I know the type.
    Did you see the look Colton gave Bill as Bill started talking? It was a "you are dirt beneath my feet look" and was CLASSIC Colton. Sure, he doesn't have to like Bill, that's his prerogative, but it sure made it look like when he called Bill 'ghetto trash'on the show... he meant it. And still feels that way.

What? You mean the chick who thought so highly of herself that she said she'd be the butt of jokes for years to come? I'd forgotten all about her until the remember walk.
    This made me laugh! I had the same reaction when she said that about herself. I had almost completely forgotten who she was.

Yeah, this season was abysmal for the most part. Even Jeff himself admitted it was a letdown. However, he also said that next season would be way better, so that's something!

Why would anyone care what Mayim Bialik (Blossom) thinks about Survivor? Does she have a new show coming out and that's why she's being seen? That's the only thing I can come up with.

LOL.I had no idea, I had forgotten who she was until I was told she was in a show I don't like. Ir seemed like a plug for Colton.

Yeah, this season was abysmal for the most part. Even Jeff himself admitted it was a letdown. However, he also said that next season would be way better, so that's something!
    Lets hope so
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So all Colton could muster up was the completely fake "I'm sorry if I offended anyone" rather than turning to Bill and to Leif and to Christina directly, looking them in the eye, and saying "I'm so sorry for the way I acted towards you" - you could tell neither Bill nor Leif bought any of the crap Colton was spewing about putting on an act. Christina just felt the need to forgive everyone, apparently, although I did like her saying she is in sales for a living and deals with rejection every single day, so I guess she has a tougher shell than we thought. At least Alicia apologized to Christina directly and they hugged it out. She seemed much more contrite than Colton. If I never see his smirk and eyerolls again it will be too soon. Good riddance to really bad rubbish, and believe me show, if you bring him back I will not watch until he is gone. The internet has spoken. There's bringing people on who are the love to hate variety, and then there is bringing back a completely vile human being that everyone hate hates, and if you do that you will definitely have jumped the shark. I love this show, so I'm really begging the producers not to bring him back.

I liked Kim winning. Nobody else deserved it. I found her a business-like person who methodically did what she had to do to get to the end, and then sealed the deal at the FTC speech. I also found her MUCH more likeable than last year's winner, Sophie, who by the end I thought was really disagreeable and nasty. That said, it wasn't the MOST exciting season ever, and I'm hoping next season I will find someone I can really root hard FOR not just horrible people I really root hard AGAINST.

Surprisingly un-bitter jury. Who knew??

I would have liked to hear what Troy considered the correct answer from Kim though. Probably just wanted his ego stroked or something and she didn't do that. I had to laugh out loud at how delusional Alicia was at the FTC, crowing again at how she had her minions (you could tell Tarzan wasn't too thrilled to learn he had been a minion of hers) just like Kim and how she was such a big power player. I wish Jeff had asked her at the reunion, after watching how easily she was manipulated to vote certain ways by Kim, if she still felt that way.

All in all it was an ok season. Not a WOW season but I actually enjoyed it more than last season with the horrid Coach and Brandon, and the eventually icky winner, Sophie.

All in all it was an ok season. Not a WOW season but I actually enjoyed it more than last season with the horrid Coach and Brandon, and the eventually icky winner, Sophie.
    I called her 'the lump!' but icky fits. I haven't liked the past two seasons, so I think its me and not the show.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    He also said that we would love Redemption Island, the season and the twist. And in this ranking, he ranks All-Stars and Samoa over great seasons like Marquesas and Gabon. Yeah, I take what Jeff says with a grain of salt.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Surprisingly un-bitter jury. Who knew??
    The big difference here (as opposed to the original "bitter jury" not giving the $1m to Russa Hayntz) was that Kim didn't go out of her way to make the people she had schemed out of the game feel stupid for it. She showed a level of compassion... whether it was honest or not is irrelevant. What is relevant is that she didn't ever lose sight of the social game... unlike a certain troll before her.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    J

Why would anyone care what Mayim Bialik (Blossom) thinks about Survivor? Does she have a new show coming out and that's why she's being seen? That's the only thing I can come up with.
    She is, and has been for a while, on The Big Bang Theory (Amy Farrah Fowler) also a network show. I had to giggle when I saw her.. my daughter pointed her out in the opening, and I was like.. nahh its not her. I was giddy to see it was.... then again, I am a huge BBT Fangirl! I was looking forward to hearing her thoughts given that she has PhD in neuroscience, only wished they gave her a bit more time, but given the onle hour time slot I knew it wasn't going to happen.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

While I do love The Big Bang Theory & Amy Farrah Fowler and I enjoy Mayim Bialik's acting roles, I could not possible care less what she thinks about Survivor OR Colton.
    holly71, Lil Bit, Shoepie and 4 others like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

Is it just me, or was this the most boring season of Survivor ever? I tried to watch and actually caught a few episodes but quickly lost interest.

+ Reply to Thread