+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Maybe, but with that group if the plan had been to vote out Kim, I'm sure at least one of them would have blabbed to her and she would have played her HII.
    That's the only explanation... she'd play her HII and the leader of the conspiracy would be ousted instead this time or next. All that being said, however... it clearly shows each and every single one of these dolts is operating from a position of fear. Not a chance in hell would I vote for that kind of person to be the sole survivor. When the final votes are cast you are voting for who you want to win... I couldn't bring myself to vote for a spineless simpering fool to win $1,000,000 (and yes I know they're obligated to vote for someone and that, of course, is the single solitary reason why I'd never be on this show )

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Last night would've been a perfect opportunity for them to blindside Kim completely and vote her off. She didn't feel threatened, she wouldn't have played her HII, she could've been voted out! They're a bunch of dolts.
    ITA and that is why for me this has been such a boring season of Survivor. Kim was very lucky to have ended up with this bunch of dolts.
    Uncle David and jucamer like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Sometimes it feels like they're all saying, "Okay. Kim is going to win, and I'm coming in second. I feel so badly for all of these other people."

HEY PEOPLE . . . only ONE winner (a person chosen by all the losers) and ONE second place. It can't be all of you.

This group defines the term "sheeple" like none I've ever seen before.
    jucamer likes this.

See what I mean about a bitter jury being there every single season? Troy and Kat still look bitter, and look at Michael. From what I hear, even at Ponderosa he's being a whiney jerkface.

Gosh, Christina, no wonder they don't trust her, she can't keep her mouth shut, too scattered and can't play the game for herself. Alicia's delusions over being the most powerful in the game are gross, and I cringe every time she menions being Puertorican and calling herself "ghetto" and displaying nasty attitude while at it. Stop giving us a bad name, puerca sucia! Gosh, it would be so delightful to see her fail miserably...

I for one am glad that it's all women in the end (Abitchia notwithstanding), simply because the women started the game out so badly and the men were so cocky, so to see the tables turned, it tickles me. Much as it pains and angers any of the men, they have no choice but to vote for a woman to win. Eat that, jerks.

And I still root for Sabrina the most, I wanna see her win. She looks like she's done nothing, but the people at Ponderosa say they'd vote for her, and we've seen both Abitchia and Kim wanting her gone. To me, Sabrina has the "Gift of the Gab". She knows what to say and when to say it. It's subtle, but it's there, andd I think she really could manage to snag the win if she makes it to final tribal council and states her case well. I happen to like that subtle type of game. Though honestly, while I root for Sabrina the most, I am okay with anybody winning so long as it's not Naonka's long lost latina twin. That'd be gross.
    Moontat likes this.

I think if it came down to it, Troyzan would vote for Kim. At least he understands how the game is played.
    There's no place like home!

I can't wait for Alicia's interview after she's either booted or post show. I'm curious as to why in the hell she thinks she's the strongest female and that she's running the show. She's had one immunity win and didn't do much better than Christina in most of the group challenges. Now that she's able to watch the show and see what is really happening, I wonder what she's thinking. It's clearly KIM who is making the decisions. Even when they want someone else gone, if she agrees with it, that person is gone. If she doesn't, they aren't. Alicia is getting quite the rude awakening, I think. I hope Jeff brings it up in the finale.

I also hope that Colton is there, even though I never want to lay eyes on him again, because this is their chance to really let him have it and I want to see that. Then he can fall off the face of the earth.
    jucamer likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I also hope that Colton is there, even though I never want to lay eyes on him again, because this is their chance to really let him have it and I want to see that. Then he can fall off the face of the earth.
    Never in my life have I SO hoped an audience would join together and BOO him back to the rock he crawled out from under.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I didn't closely follow the exchange between Chelsea and Kim. Since Chelsea was potentially on the block (Kim knew that but perhaps Chelsea didn't), I thought the conversation was about whether Kim would give Chelsea her idol. Was that part of the conversation at all, or if not said did any of you think that's what Chelsea was thinking - that this would be a good time for Kim to give me her idol, especially if Kim wins immunity?
    I was thinking the same thing during the conversation..., Chelsea looked as though she was waiting for Kim to offer to give her the idol. Editing notwithstanding, I think Kim should have at least made an attempt to make her think she had her back and would try to help her if need be.
    Last edited by Critical; 09-24-2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: removed colored text tags

In the Ponderosa clips the whole group will sit together and eat while Michael sits alone at a table by himself. I don't know what his problem is. He was voted off, like most everyone who plays this game is. He needs to get over it. He just seems to be a very unlikable person.

Tarzan is totally delusional though. He said that he voted with the women to help them get the men voted off, then in Ponderosa, he says he's lucky he made it as far as he did because he was up against 5 women. Well gee man, you helped them vote the men out! If you had voted WITH the men and went after the women (like they had the chance to do) you wouldn't have been outnumbered. He may not have made it any further in the game, but his logic just doesn't make sense to me.

I think Kim deserves to win this. She is really playing the game. She sure played Alicia. Kim seems to know how to read people. She planted the idea in Alicia's head about Tarzan making her look like a fool and in the end Kim was the one who made Alicia look like a fool. I really, really want Alicia's horrible attitude and ugly personality off my television.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Moontat like this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I can't wait for Alicia's interview after she's either booted or post show. I'm curious as to why in the hell she thinks she's the strongest female and that she's running the show. She's had one immunity win and didn't do much better than Christina in most of the group challenges. Now that she's able to watch the show and see what is really happening, I wonder what she's thinking. It's clearly KIM who is making the decisions. Even when they want someone else gone, if she agrees with it, that person is gone. If she doesn't, they aren't. Alicia is getting quite the rude awakening, I think. I hope Jeff brings it up in the finale.
    Just prepare yourself because while you are 1000000% accurate that moron will just say "oh, that was editing--I was really in control the whole time" at the finale/reunion.

Also, I hope someone asks her to elaborate on how she was the strongest competitor (especially physically!?!?). She was constantly fooled with simple lies (so and so wants you out!..Alicia- ROAR-obviously youre right-I hate them, Im running this game!) and is the only survivor in history to potentially gain weight while playing ! If I never see her belly hanging over that bikini again it will be too soon.

At this point I can only handle Sabrina winning....I could support Kim but its hard to respect her game play when she's hanging out with a bunch of single-celled organisms. I know we say this every season but I really think this might be the one where they actually have the dumbest cast ever (who did we see thinking-colton and kim ? (even troyzan immediately believed everything)).
    Last edited by mindy384; 05-10-2012 at 10:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread