+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm thoroughly enjoying watching Kim run the show. To be this near the end and still have a couple of workable options -- F3 with Chelsea and Sabrina or F4 with Alicia, Kristina and Tarzan -- is brilliant. And then to turn the vote against Tarzan by exposing his crap to the others was truly a thing of beauty. Tarzan buried himself with his lame attempt at last-minute strategic gameplay. All the talk about looking into Kim's pretty blue eyes and believing anything she says speaks to a phenomenal social game. Add to that she's the best strategist I've seen in a long while. She still has the HII and next TC is her last chance to use it, so unless she wins the immunity challenge, she'll use it and guarantee her spot in the F4.

The only wild card left is the jury. I'm guessing Kim has had her final speech prepared for a good while, like maybe before she left home for the island.
    Arielflies and Uncle David like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

If she wins immunity next week, does she keep her HI or give it to another? That would make it real interesting.
    ilja likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Kim would be best off not to use the hidden immunity idol, if possible. Not everyone knows she has it so revealing that she does by using it could make those who didn't know not trust her for keeping it a secret. No one in any of her alliances is worth saving if it means revealing the idol.

Kim has a great chance of winning immunity or, even if she doesn't, she's been a popular pick for people to take on reward so it's very likely she'll be chosen to go to the finale by any of the other people left in the game.

I think the only way Kim doesn't win the game at this point is if she gets injured so severely she has to be medically evacuated.
    Uncle David likes this.

Those were fun Ponderosa clips of Tarzan. He's so happy to be there, and nuttier than he was while in the game.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I may be the only one looking forward to seeing how it plays out!
    You're not the only one!

Overall this has been a disappointing season of Survivor, first because we had to endure Colton, then because we had to watch the brain-dead willingly go to slaughter. Despite all that, I'm still invested in this season. There have been other seasons of Survivor I've quit watching but I'm still in for this one so there must be some redeeming quality to it.

I think the thing that saves this season is Kim. I remember saying earlier in the game that I didn't think any of the contestants this season deserved the prize but I've changed my mind about that after watching how skillfully Kim has manipulated the other players while remaining everyone's sweetheart. I think she'll go down as one of the greatest Survivor contestants ever and I wouldn't be surprised to see her back for an All-Star season or Heroes Vs Villians II as a hero.

I'm looking forward to the finale, even though it's a foregone conclusion that Kim will win. I want to see Alicia's face when she's either voted out or not given the money at the end. She's in for a very rude awakening and she totally has it coming! Hehehehhe!

Right now, I'm hoping for Kim to finish first, Chelsea to come in second, and Christina to come in third. I don't see Kim taking Sabrina with her to the finale and truthfully I don't think Sabrina has done anything to deserve going to the end. I only think Christina should get that spot because she's held in this long even though no one likes her.

I still want Troyzan to win fan favorite. He tried to get the other players to wake up and see that they were being voted out but they wouldn't listen to him. He deserves some credit for recognizing the reality of the situation and trying to do something about it. He went out fighting and I have to admire him for that. He's another player from this season I wouldn't mind seeing come back in a future season of Survivor.

We'll see how it all plays out on Sunday. Can't wait!!!
    ilja, wannasee and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm looking forward to the finale, even though it's a foregone conclusion that Kim will win.
    I think she's the most deserving but I'm not so sure the votes are there for her. Too much bitterness. Some of the earlier jury members may not have seen enough of the play so they might rely too much on what later jurors have to say - they don't see most of what we see.

Strategically Kim should take Alicia and Christina to the end. She's pretty much guaranteed a win with them.

I want to like Christina but she seems to have no clue how to play this game. Still don't get why everyone hates her but the fact remains that they do so she won't be getting any votes. I think Alicia's nasty mouth will come back to haunt her so no votes for her to win either.

Overall this has been a disappointing season of Survivor, first because we had to endure Colton, then because we had to watch the brain-dead willingly go to slaughter. Despite all that, I'm still invested in this season. There have been other seasons of Survivor I've quit watching but I'm still in for this one so there must be some redeeming quality to it.
    Colton turned me off this season, and I never got back into it.I guess I don't see Kim being that clever, when she is dealing with a really dumb lot.

I don't think there is any doubt she will take Chelsea, especially when she said it felt like they were on their honeymoon when they were on the yacht.( weird)
    mindy384 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Strategically Kim should take Alicia and Christina to the end. She's pretty much guaranteed a win with them.
    Sabrina threatened not to vote for whoever votes her off. IMO Kat and Troyzan are very unlikely to vote for Kim.
    I want to like Christina but she seems to have no clue how to play this game. Still don't get why everyone hates her but the fact remains that they do so she won't be getting any votes.
    I wouldn't rule out Leif voting for her.

Sabrina threatened not to vote for whoever votes her off
    What if the F3 all decided to vote her off, what's she going to do, not vote?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread