+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

So many things to dislike about tonight's episode...

Last week's episode gave away tonight's elimination. Once I saw that Tarzan didn't go on the Reward Challenge I knew that last week's preview in which his beard was trimmed was, more than likely, shot after he left.

Kim once again affirms her commitment to 'Girl Power' as a strategy. She was more than up to the task of winning this game without playing that card. However, now her win will forever be tainted.

Tarzan begins to show signs of intelligent gameplay only to revert to the neurotic he has shown to be up to this point.

Thank goodness this season is over with. I wish we could have 1/2 hour of survivor on Sunday and 2 1/2 hours of Reunion.
    chickencounter likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Hubby and I didn't bother watching last week and only tuned in tonight out of boredom. We couldn't care less who wins at this point. A very boring, unlikable bunch left!! I will watch the last show, but I can guarantee that I'll have a book or something else going on during it.
    Uncle David, Coco46 and JohnnyK like this.

Thank goodness this season is over with. I wish we could have 1/2 hour of survivor on Sunday and 2 1/2 hours of Reunion
    Wonderful idea! I don't think I can handle two hours of this lot

We couldn't care less who wins at this point. A very boring, unlikable bunch left!! I will watch the last show, but I can guarantee that I'll have a book or something else going on during it.
    Same here!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

How about no finale or reunion? Just a five minute recap of who finished 5th and 4th and then read the final votes as quickly as possible. Then show us a promo of next season. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    How about no finale or reunion? Just a five minute recap of who finished 5th and 4th and then read the final votes as quickly as possible. Then show us a promo of next season. The end.
    LOL okay then, lets go with that. I usually love the reunion show, there is nothing I really want to hear from this lot
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Speaking of next season, I got some possible info already.

Ha...I didn't even think about it but did Kat not even take her stuff to TC? I kept wondering why she would leave her panties! Btw I found her far prettier on the island...I was glad that Chelsea defended herself as to not taking Christina on the reward - I would have liked to see Christina get something going, I love the underdog, but when she ran and told Kim the whole discussion she and Chelsea had, I was disappointed. Also would have liked to see Sabrina step up more at some point. Alicia...dear lord...I don't know where she started up her idea of being so powerful and have no idea how it has continued. What would she say at FTC? I won one immunity! Iwould say Kim's played the best game but I just didn't take to her and there was something she said tonight that really cemented it, but I can't place it right now. Eh, not really caring who wins at this point and I have to work Sunday night, so may just look for the comments on here.
    march likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Micheal you are a class a** and that isn't class act!
    Ah, forgot this part...where the heck did THAT come from? I hope there's a good story behind it. Really, for as little as he had to do with the game, and the fact I barely know who he is, I kinda hate that Michael made it to the jury! I think he will only be known as the lazy guy who took the stuff the ladies had got off the truck first episode. They talk about people who deserve to make it to the final...I think there should be some criteria on the jurors who are gonna award someone $1 Million! Hate that no matter how well someone might play, others acting like a 4-year old whose toy got broken could cost them the title.

The only times I like bitter juries are when Russell is one of the finalists.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Heehee. Things looked dicey for Kim at the beginning of the show, but somehow she managed to guarantee herself final four. Then, just one individual immunity to win and she's made it to final three.

I'm loving how this season has played out. Kim has played a masterful game, and it has been fun to watch her with her puppet strings. When everyone talks about her "angelic" blue eyes, it really reminds me of JT's first season, when everyone had fallen for JT and let him walk to the end and the win. I hope that the jury can give credit to Kim the way they did JT. In fact, I thin Kim is a combination of JT and Stephen, since she also has the brains of the operation, and doesn't rely on Chelsea to help her manuever much.

I still think it's vital for Kim to take Chelsea... though it may be smart to dump Sab. Personally, I think her choices should be Chelsea and Christina. I may be the only one looking forward to seeing how it plays out!

Go Kim!

+ Reply to Thread