+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Sometimes it feels like they're all saying, "Okay. Kim is going to win, and I'm coming in second. I feel so badly for all of these other people."

HEY PEOPLE . . . only ONE winner (a person chosen by all the losers) and ONE second place. It can't be all of you.

This group defines the term "sheeple" like none I've ever seen before.
    I dunno, AZ. I think Boston Rob's herd of sheeple beats this one.
    Brooks likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

I still hope for an upset. They could blindside Kim easily if they only could see that was the move to make. She has a idol, so they have to be careful. Can she still use it? I forget the time when it is longer viable.

Alicia, Christina, and Sabrina could pull this off easily. Why they do not see this as the best move is beyond me. Lord of the flies syndrome is at play.

The scene at Ponderosa should Kim show up next will be VERY entertaining!
    Coco46 and AZChristian like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I can't wait until tonight! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE . . . lots of details from you east coasters so that those of us in the west will know what we're going to see!!!!

AZChristian

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I still hope for an upset. They could blindside Kim easily if they only could see that was the move to make. She has a idol, so they have to be careful. Can she still use it? I forget the time when it is longer viable.
    Kim can use the idol until the Final Four (which should be the first elimination tonight).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Kim can use the idol until the Final Four (which should be the first elimination tonight).
    Thanks. They should take out Chelsea, then, because Kim will use it even if she thinks she is safe. Sabrina may be the only one to beat Kim in the upcoming II's. It is such a shame they have waited so late to eliminate her. They just don't see it.

I actually won't have a problem with Kim winning the million dollars, if that does indeed happen. I look at it this way. I would much rather see someone who has played a good game, which includes a social game, then to see someone who basically just lucked out and was then voted the winner by default. So, for that reason I would prefer to see Kim, Chelsea and Sabrina sitting there trying to convince the jury that they are most deserving.

I hope that Chelsea wins the next immunity, Kim plays her HII, and Alicia is the next one to join the jury, with Christina following right behind her. I actually think that this is the best case scenario....rather than seeing any of those 3 getting to go up against Alicia and Christina, who did nothing themselves to warrant even one vote. Of course Alicia would more than likely get Tarzan's vote since he expressed that in his exit interview.

If either of those three take Alicia and Christina to the F3, then what could Alicia and Christina say to the jury that could possibly get them the million dollars? That scenario would bore me to tears!!! So, I hope to see Kim, Chelsea and Sabrina sitting there at the end.....and may the best woman win!!

Alicia, Christina, and Sabrina could pull this off easily. Why they do not see this as the best move is beyond me. Lord of the flies syndrome is at play.

I think I am hoping as you are that something exciting will finally happen on this completely boring and predictable season. Maybe we will get a

She can use it at F5 so one last chance in the next TC.

I'm not sure there will be any more Ponderosa episodes since from our standpoint the season ends tonight.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm hoping either Sabrina or Christina win now.

I wonder what next season will be called. Probably something like Survivor: Samoa Strikes Back.

I wonder if Jeff wil still do the show( I tune in for him ) but he has a talk show starting in the fall.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread