+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree369Likes

Thread: 5/2 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/2 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I think they're keeping Tarzan around for his vote, and that they've promised him the F4 spot in return for his vote. They probably think there's no way he'll pull out an immunity win at F4, when he needs it. Hope they're right.

I think Christina will be the next to go, after maybe Sabrina. As long as Tarzan is under control, Christina can't cause any damage.

I was glad to see Kim change her vote from Sabrina to Kat tonight, however that happened. Kat was a bigger threat to win immunity than Sabrina, and they can get Sabrina out next week. And, the others feel like they got what they wanted, and Kim's wishes didn't dominate. All good for Kim.
    Midol likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Just saw Tribal Council. Classic.

"I got voted out before CHRISTINA and TARZAN. (sniff, sniff, sniff) How EMBARRASSING."

Darn, and she was so entitled . . . because she's 22 and naive.

Bye Kat. Cool beans.

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt View Post
    Its fun when their mouth drops open or something like that. I couldn't even understand her goodbye message because of the crying. Great show tonight
    I'll be happy to translate.

1. She was pissed that she was eliminated before Christina and Tarzan - "It's not fair that I was voted out before Christian and Tarzan" (roughly). Um.... sweetie, this is "Survivor" and the decisions you make - including reward challenges - play out. You didn't pay attention to Troyzan's fate after his behavior in the IC two week's (6 days) prior?

2. She was so embarrassed about what happened - well sweetie that's what you get when you say that it's fun to see people blindsided and then it happens to you. Even if you enjoy it, don't say that... just baiting to be blindsided.

3. She said that she wants Jeff to cast her in the all stars and earn her redemption. For starters - Jeff doesn't cast, though he does have a say in some cases (i.e. Johnny Fairplay, I hope Russell Hantz). Secondly, you're demanding... not a good idea if you want to get a fairer shot. I think one reason Michael Supkin from the second season hasn't gotten a second chance (and honestly I think he really DOES deserve that second chance - more so than Hantz', Ozzy's and even Rob's third time), because he pretty much forced the issue out into the open.

Kat earned her ouster, plain and simple.

Really the one three I find at least tolerable now on the show are Christina, Tarzan (save a couple of cases), and Kim.
    Cootie and annettejt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Kim had some nerve calling Kat out for not making strategic choices about who to take on reward when she did the same thing herself last week!

Personally, I don't think Kat was selfish for wanting to win immunity. She hadn't won it before and she wanted to do it once just to prove something to herself. I didn't feel she was trying to win immunity to rub it in everyone else's faces or to pull some power play.

It's too bad Kat is out. I was just starting to like it her since last week's episode. Unfortunately, she woke up too late to make a difference in the game. If she had teamed up with Troyzan when she had the chance, I don't think she would have been going home this week.

Maybe I'm hard-hearted but this close to the end, I wouldn't take someone on reward just to spend time with their loved one, no matter what their sob story is, because time is running out and they'll all be with their family members again pretty soon. I would take the people on reward that I want to go to final three with to keep my alliance with them solid.

BTW, was anyone else expecting Tarzan's wife to be named Jane?? lol!
    Wasn't that funny! when he said Jane I LOL. I liked Kat as well- I would have much preferred that HORRIBLE NASTY Alicia to go before Kat but it seems she is running the show, with Kim and Chelsea. It was sort of boring really. I don't think it was great blindside, it was either Kat or Sabrina that was going .Kat should model because the camera absolutely loves her. She could take some wonderful photos , those eyes! Come on Tarzan win this damn thing!

Cool beans Kat- now go spill those beans to the guys
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Bye Kat. Cool beans.

My God that was sweet in the end. Boy, she really sunk her own ship tonight didn't she? But hey, blindsides are fun! Blindsides are exciting! *sob**sob*

If somehow Alicia did something to tick people off a la Kat and got herself voted off next week, I'd be a happy camper. As much as I respect Kim running the show, I am now kind of hoping Sabrina pulls a counter-maneuver and takes her out, using Christina and Tarzan to help. That would be sweet.

And holy smokes, I completely forgot there was a Leif in this game! I was like, who's that??

Oh, and Troy, spare us the death dagger glare ... you're just making yourself look silly, Hon.

Go Sabrina!! She's now my fave to win!
    mushybrain, jucamer and Midol like this.

FORT Fanatic

Why in the world would we expect a dummy who started to freak out about catching the famously contagious disease, appendicitis, to understand the ramifications of kidney disease and tranplantation? lmao

And speaking of DUMB...did anyone catch Alicea, the teacher, saying ..."you could've WENT home"? smh

Oh, and Troy, spare us the death dagger glare ... you're just making yourself look silly, Hon.
    Oh yes The Glare!! was that directed at Kim, because she looked away , I would have stared right back!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kat really showed her immaturity tonight. She over reacted to her cousin (weird), took the girls she wanted to get drunk with to the reward (stupid), acted like a baby after losing the immunity challenge (to a positively ancient old lady of 28!), pouted her way through TC because people weren't kissing her @ss (how dare they!?) and then had verbal diarrhea (blindsides are funny and exciting! cool beans!) and then sobbed as she left the tribal council area immediately. Yikes.

Oh, and can we start a petition to have Sabrina's brother immediately cast in the next season? Please?
    holly71, march, Brooks and 10 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh yes The Glare!! was that directed at Kim, because she looked away , I would have stared right back!
    Me too, Fanny. I think with a little smile and wave.

I think that was meant for all of them. I think Troy still thinks he's intimidating the girls.

We might get a really bitter betty speech out of him at the FTC.
    Midol likes this.

+ Reply to Thread