+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree369Likes

Thread: 5/2 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/2 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    It does make you wonder what the producers saw in Kat that they would cast her over so many other very worthy contestants, doesn't it? I am seeing a very young woman who appears to have no relationship with her parents, whether that means that they are dead or completely uninvolved in her life. I don't know which it is, if that is indeed the truth. The fact that her male cousin is the most important person in her life must mean something. I think that she is emotionally stunted, but I don't know why.
    Her audition( or part of it) was on you tube. She doesn't seem as scattered as she did on the show.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

What I found interesting is Kim saying that she wanted to take Kat and Alicia to the F3. I actually thought that Chelsea would have been one that she considered taking with her, but apparently she only wants to take those who the jury will not vote for. That means that she is going to have to blindside both Chelsea and Sabrina somewhere along the line, and that puts her on a very slippery slope. Chelsea is the only one who knows that Kim has the HII, or at least that is how it appears. And Sabrina warned those at TC that if she is voted off and lands on the jury, then she will not guarantee them her vote.

Unless Sabrina can win the individual immunity next week, I think that she will be the next to go. It appears that all of the others are solidly behind Kim at this point, and I can't see any of them pulling off a blindside of Kim. Alicia feels like she is going to be in the F3 with Kim, and Chelsea is blindly following Kim's lead. Tarzan is taking instructions from Kim, so there is basically no way that Kim is going to be blindsided. It literally is hers to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Here you go my Canadian friend! (canadian too!)

Thanks to everyone for sending me links. I was able to watch the whining Kat continue her oblivious behaviour. I still don't think that she has clued in to the fact that she is responsible for being where she is now and if she had only listened to Troyzan she could still be in the game.

On another note. Is it me or does Mike just seem to be removed from everyone else? He seems so ho hum about everything and not really as excited as you would imagine someone in his position.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

I'm not forgetting Tarzan's obnoxious behaviour earlier in the game, I'm just acknowledging that since the men have left either 1. his behaviour has improved or 2. the editors aren't showing it to the extent they did before. He definitely acted like a jerk in the beginning and that speech at TC where he was supporting Colton was ridiculous, IMO. I doubt he will make it to the end or win fan fave (no way that will happen) but I have to say it's refreshing to not be irritated by him as much as I was before.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    And harrassing one of the girls about her boob job. I sure hope Tarzan doesn't win fan favorite. He's no favorite of mine!

I'm still rooting for Troyzan to win fan favorite. Or Bill since he wasn't given a fair chance this season with Colton wanting him out so bad and no one else being willing to stand up to Colton.
    I wouldnt mind Troyzan being FF. I am not sure we got enough time with Bill. Although Colton would hate it if Bill did win.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I could be wrong, but at this point, I think that Troyzan stands a better chance of winning fan favorite than any of the others. Someone in the remaining group might emerge as a FF, but I honestly would be surprised to see either Tarzan or Christina win that title. However, anything is possible...with my money on Troyzan right now. He has been the only one so far who has really played to win and even challenged Kim to the point that she wanted him gone. I guess there is a chance that Christina's story will garner her some sympathy, but I think that she would need to do something soon that would make her stand out from the rest. I just don't see it happening.
    ilja likes this.

The only thing I want to know from this bunch of dodos is what is so awful about Christina that everyone hates her so much?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I want Tarzan or Christina to win.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I do not understand after all the years of Survivor that people forget this is a game, only 1 can win and people will lie, stretch the truth, what ever you want to call it. I believe the men seem to be taking it in stride much better than the women at this point. It will get interesting, the women have to start turning. IMO if Tarzan makes it to the F3 he should win, just because he was such an underdog in the beginning, but is still there.
    Very well said, captain! Each and every season, I'm too amazed how people forget that lying, conniving, tricking, etc is what exists and should exist. It's, as you and many others have said a game and anything goes. But I guess that it shows that people really want to believe others, want honesty and loyalty and that very need gets in the way of playing the game. I also think men do handle these things better. Women's emotions tend to get in the way but that's just how most of us (men and women) are built.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The only thing I want to know from this bunch of dodos is what is so awful about Christina that everyone hates her so much?
    Who knows?? That's something I've never figured out, based on what we've seen. I really really hate it that Alicia is still there and thinks she's sitting pretty. I'll never forget her vile and cruel behavior with Colton about Christina. Without her evil twin (Colton) she's been behaving fine but we have looooong memories.

I can't help liking Tarzan. He's weird, constantly leaves me stunned that he's a medical doctor, got poopy pants and hasn't always behaved admirably but, JMHO, I just didn't see meanness in his actions.
    ilja likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Regarding the Fan Favorite, I'm glad that right now the eventual winner of that is really up in the air and is not obvious unlike last season.

+ Reply to Thread