+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Down to Final 6. Who is Kim going to take with her to final 2 (or 3)?

FORT Newbie

Down to Final 6. Who is Kim going to take with her to final 2 (or 3)?

Answer: IT DOESN'T MATTER.

The beauty of it, is she can take any of the them with her and she's still a cinch to win:
    She brings Chelsea, and her narrative is "I did everything and Chelsea, my trusty lieutenant, followed me."
    She brings Alicia and Alicia's toxic personality plus her being a follower not a leader comes back to bite herself.
    She brings Christina, and Christina gets no votes (even if Kim voted Alicia out, Alicia still votes for Kim to win).
    She brings Sabrina and Sabrina maybe gets 1-2 votes, but Kim still wins for leadership + challenges performance.
    She brings Tarzan, and ... she doesn't have to say a thing, the guy's a nut!
    She brings Kat, and ... (no further explanation necessary)

A lot of the guys on the jury are going to give Kim the major credit for leadership plus her dominating performance
    in the challenges, so, Jesus, that's between 3-5 votes right there.

It's crazy how easy Kim makes the game look. And how inevitable a winner Kim is. The composition of the tribe
    now has really no one who can or will effectively challenge Kim's primacy. They're all either hunkering down
    (so that they can be voted off #3 or #4) or actively campaigning hard to be with Kim in the Final 2 (and come in #2).
    Shoepie likes this.

Re: Down to Final 6. Who is Kim going to take with her to final 2 (or 3)?

Kim made a huge mistake winning the reward challenge. I agree she could win over any of the others, but only if she makes it to final TC. They just voted off the person most likely to win the most challenges. She is clearly the most dangerous person now. If the others don't vote her off, then they deserve to lose.

FORT Regular

"If the others don't vote her off, then they deserve to lose."

I agree with this. Survivor has always had stupid people, but this year they have a stupid convention. The guys could EASILY have dominated this game, but didn't have the sense to keep themselves strong and GAVE AWAY power. Can't imagine what would make them listen to that bigot Colton, who turned on the black guy and the asian girl for NO apparent reason. Then didn't have the sense to stick together when it was obvious the girls were sticking together. And Troy believing Kim's lies...and turning on Mike. I hope he was embarrassed when he watched that back. And now the girls don't have the sense to see that Kim is playing EVERY ONE of those dimwits. And Kat declaring that she doesn't want her reputation on Survivor to be that of a follower and a weak player. Um...then STOP BEING A FOLLOWER AND A WEAK PLAYER! This has been one of the most predictable seasons EVER...despite the producers trying to make you think a blindside could happen every week, then the person you knew all along was going gets voted out. If the girls could get a few of their brain cells to team up and turn against Kim, they possible could make the last few episodes of this season interesting. But I have very little faith that they have the sense to make any moves. Christina and Alicia missed their golden opportunity when they could have taken Troy's deal and moved to a position of power instead of being at the bottom of the girls pecking order. Oh well...let's just hope there are some reasonably intelligent people on next season.
    Last edited by brycola; 04-26-2012 at 09:24 AM.
    mindy384, sparklete and Jaceegirl like this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

She'll take Tarzan and Christina.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by petzl View Post
    Answer: IT DOESN'T MATTER.

The beauty of it, is she can take any of the them with her and she's still a cinch to win:
    She brings Chelsea, and her narrative is "I did everything and Chelsea, my trusty lieutenant, followed me."
    She brings Alicia and Alicia's toxic personality plus her being a follower not a leader comes back to bite herself.
    She brings Christina, and Christina gets no votes (even if Kim voted Alicia out, Alicia still votes for Kim to win).
    She brings Sabrina and Sabrina maybe gets 1-2 votes, but Kim still wins for leadership + challenges performance.

A lot of the guys on the jury are going to give Kim the major credit for leadership plus her dominating performance
    in the challenges, so, Jesus, that's between 3-5 votes right there.

It's crazy how easy Kim makes the game look. And how inevitable a winner Kim is. The composition of the tribe
    now has really no one who can or will effectively challenge Kim's primacy. They're all either hunkering down
    (so that they can be voted off #3 or #4) or actively campaigning hard to be with Kim in the Final 2 (and come in #2).
    The only one Kim could take to the Finals, who could possibly get more votes than her would be Tarzan. I think the guys will vote for him, because they realize they were only voted off because they were guys. The girls who end up being on the jury, may very well vote for him also, just so she doesn't win. If Kim doesn't get voted out within the next few episodes, she'd have the best chance of winning if she's in the Finals with Alicia and Christina. Kim should be thinking about getting rid of Chelsea and Sabrina at this point, to make her chances of winning greater.

FORT Newbie

Yeah, it's always a wild card on the Jury Votes: will they vote with their head and give it to the most strategic/most athletic competitor (even if s/he had a role in voting them off), or will they go the "spite" route and vote against the most strategic person. Can the guys really vote for Tarzan? I mean, he is one pair of short-shorts short of being as crazy as Federal Agent (?) Phillip Shepard. Unlike other successful floaters like 2-time winner Sandra Diaz-Twine, Tarzan has no social game and no affinity with other players.

Kim admitted she made a mistake not taking Kat to the reward, saying it was the first time she didn't act according to strategy. But her position is so strong and her powers of persuasion being what they are, I really don't think it damaged her much. And sometimes, when players like her get in these positions of dominance, they actually cow other players into thinking she deserves these rewards due to her status (sort of a halo effect); Boston Rob got away with this all the time in his run to the win.

I don't think she'll be able to take Christina to Final 2 though, the bond with Chelsea is very strong and Christina is going bye-bye in 1-2 votes: she's at the bottom of the pecking order. If Kim has her way, she picks Chelsea and one other. This is an alliance on the order of JT/Stephen/Tocatins, or perhaps even Yul/Becky/Cook Islands.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Ok, I'm gonna let my snark out, just for a second, and say "Who Cares?"

This season has turned into a tedious waste of time. I almost wish Colton were back in the game...No, it isn't QUITE that bad, but almost.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Kourtney, Nina, Monica, and every guy that was voted out except for Colton and Jay should come back.

Kim will take Chelsea and Tarzan, she will probably win, but like last season meh.It's not been that great for me.

I wouldn't boast at being able to beat these two
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Kat should bring Tarzan and Christina...although Tarzan is a guy...most of the guys couldn't stand him...AND most of the woman!! And for some reason (must be the editing) everyone seems to be in agreement that Christina shouldn't even be there. Kat has been thinking smart for most of the game...let's see if she continues.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast