+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Down to Final 6. Who is Kim going to take with her to final 2 (or 3)?

Re: Down to Final 6. Who is Kim going to take with her to final 2 (or 3)?

I have to respectfully disagree with the Tarzan naysayers. He is a very smart man, acting like he's a nut. Notice that his "dementia" seems to have disappeared? I guess it's a different kind of social game. I never did see the first season, but didn't Hatch disarm by walking naked on the beach? Naked, poopy pants, etc. ...it's all the same. I just do think it's all part of his game. If you listen to some of his quieter comments ... he is also pretty "wise". Not a shallow person.

Oh and who is going to F2/3? I think it might be Sabrina, Alicia and Tarzan.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I agree, I noticed he can now remember all names all the time. I say Kim takes Chelsea and Tarzan along. I think she can beat them both I just want to see Tarzan in the F3 to hear how he answers the questions
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I did a bit of on line research on Tarzan. He is apparently a very well respected, board certified plastic surgeon with no malpractice suits or profession censures against him. He is no dummy. If he makes it to the final 3 or 4, I think he has an excellent chance of winning.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Last night's previews showed him using a bit of psychology on the remaining players. "Somebody should take me to final 3 because no one will vote for me." Then he can stand up and pretty much let everyone know that acting crazy was his strategy and he was really successful at it, so he deserves to win.

Besides, anybody who is that much in love with his wife after 30+ years just scored major points in my eyes.
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I did a bit of on line research on Tarzan. He is apparently a very well respected, board certified plastic surgeon with no malpractice suits or profession censures against him. He is no dummy. If he makes it to the final 3 or 4, I think he has an excellent chance of winning.
    I would love him to win. Colton always thought him an idiot, so to have him stand up and say that was an act. That would be the icing on the cake.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'm starting to question whether it will be up to Kim.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

If this is an act that Tarzan has been putting on the whole time then it's been one hell of a stupid-azz risk! Acting as useless/offensive as he has could easily have gotten him voted out quite early... and it still can. If it's an act (and to me that is a huge IF) the only reason he's lasted this long isn't because he's good at acting useless/offensive, it's because other people have been more unappealing, more useless and more offensive. If acting useless/offensive was his plan coming into the game then he sure better have had a damn good Plan B in place just in case he had been surrounded by keen players instead of the fricken dolts he found himself lucky to be among!

I'm not buying it.

I though Phillip Shepherd might have been putting on a act but I was dead wrong.

If Tarzan is putting on an act, I will be quite surprised. Yes, it's possible, just sayin I'd be quite surprised.
    Uncle David and Moontat like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

If Tarzan is putting on an act, I will be quite surprised. Yes, it's possible, just sayin I'd be quite surprised.
    I have kind of thought it was an act from the beginning. One of the best reasons is that the producers wouldn't have cast someone who was suffering from some form of dementia. It would be too dangerous and a liability.

A lot of times older people leave early because the tribe feels they are no value to the team. That didn't happen here ... and he put himself under Colton's wing.
    And those who think his Colton butt-kissing was heinous ... well, he made the right choice of butts. And notice he now calls Kim "Boss Lady" ?

There is more to this than meets the eye. I do think if he's in the F3 it will be more fun.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I don't think Tarzan has any kind of dementia whatsoever. If you ask me, his "affliction" is 100% personality disorder.
    Brooks, AZChristian and Alexxxx like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I don't think Tarzan has any kind of dementia whatsoever. If you ask me, his "affliction" is 100% personality disorder.
    I agree. I haven't seen any sign of dementia from Tarzan. His condition that makes him forget names (I forgot the name of the condition, bwah!) isn't dementia-related.

And I don't believe he's acting. He's just weird.
    Longhornfan likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast