+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Wow. Troyzan gone made this pretty boring now.

None of those women have enough "courage" to make a move and take control of the game. They're letting Kim and Chelsea just walk through them. I cant believe Tarzan didnt simply just state "I'm voting for Troy because it's personal" and let one of the other women vote for Christina and then also vote for her. His days are numbered, he's old and there's no chance he wins an immunity challenge. Is he that stupid that he thinks he's going to stick around?

Ditto with Kat and Christina. Are they for real? It took that long for Kat to realize that she's not even playing the game?

How can Alicia be THIS fat, this last in the game still? I think it's clear that people are WAY too healthy and well fed in survivor still because in past seasons, you had fat people have loose skin.

This game is not really going to be interesting as we know the pecking order.... 1) Kim/Chelsea 2) Alicia or Sabrina 3)Kat 4) Christina 5) Tarzan.

They'll keep Tarzan around for another 1 or 2 TCs because he's such a pushover.

I find more personality and culture in plain yogurt than these women that are left. Although Chelsea all oiled up was great....
    cablejockey likes this.

FORT Newbie

It's not courage. It's "game" + intelligence.

Who can challenge Kim?
    Not Chelsea; she's Kim's lieutenant and running hard for Second Place.
    Not Tarzan; socially inept, possibly senile; receives/gives no respect-- could never create alliance nor keep it together.
    Not Alicia; socially inept; bit of a sadist; likes being "safe" in group (viz, Colton episode), therefore can't risk alliance.
    Not Kat; PLEASE. just too dumb; can't even manage game mechanics; is "friends" with Kim, therefore will let Kim win.
    Not Christina; too cowed (from Alicia's constant attacks); too inept (talks about game w/ Tarzan IN FRONT OF Sabrina)
    Sabrina-- she's the ONLY one with an independent thought. She's the only one who _might_ challenge Kim.

The beauty of Kim's game is, she can take ANY one (or two) of these people to the final 2 (or 3) and she'll get
    all the votes. Kim hasn't pissed anyone off (a la Russel). She hasn't (yet) blindsided anyone or caused any in her
    alliance to dislike her. Plus the Guys on the jury probably like her because she played it polite and non-personal; they'll vote with
    their brains and give her 4-5 votes right off because she was the undisputed leader, both in strategy/leadership and
    in athleticism/challenges.

Only Sabrina has a chance at votes, and then, only if she can somehow get rid of Kim.

But I don't see it. Barring something crazy, it's Kim all the way.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron
    I find more personality and culture in plain yogurt than these women that are left. Although Chelsea all oiled up was great....
    This is not meant as a diss, but those two sentences put back to back are relationally hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!

I think it was clear that Kim took Alicia because she didn't trust her to hang back talking with Troy. Then Kim had a moment of stupidity and took her BFF along (Chelsea) instead of Kat. She said it was her first unstrategic move of the game. It almost cost her.
    What I question with Kim is how she made the "it was really hard for me to go to an island to eat like a pig on a picnic" argument with Kat. Cry me a rivr, Kim... that would have served to tick me off further personally, not placate me.

I think the question right now is what kind of game is Tarzan really playing here? I'll be watching him closely the next while... especially during immunities. Maybe it's blind hope, but I agree with those who think he has to have a little more going on than he has shown.

FORT Fogey

Kim made a huge mistake in her choices to take to the reward. She should have taken Tarzan and Kat or Sabrina. She needed to disfuse the notion of the top 3 in her alliance. Serious error. She cannot make it to the end now. She also showed herself to be an II threat, throwing the challenge would have been the best move.

Note to future castaways: Discuss logistics with your alliance on who you take to reward before you leave camp. Duck winning if you are seen as a threat.

We saw a little more of Christina. Telling Troyzan that some were voting for her?! And voting for Chelsea??? Oh my. She seems very slow in her thought process!

sweetpea I kind of get why they don't like Sabrina now. Even when she's approached with strategy (Troy) she's mucks it up and then she votes for Alicia at the tribal council? She's all over the place! But I agree, it must have hurt her feelings having everyone say those things about her at the challenge. Still, she just doesn't seem to be cut out for this game.
    You mean Christina. I felt badly for her too.

wannesee I don't fault Troyzan for any of his outbursts or attitude, either. He has been fighting as hard as he can. It would not have mattered what he did or said, anyway.

Kat, Sabrina, Tarzan and Christina, now is the time to vote Kim out. Can they pull this off? Do they even see it? They don't know she has an idol so it would have to be a blindside because they cannot split their vote. She she even sniffs the possibliity it will fail. They will have to muzzle Christina. What is wrong with her?

No complaints from me; I like this season.
    Arielflies likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Shoepie, I'm liking this season too.

I do think Troyzan made a huge mistake being so loud and confrontational though. For Kim, she was able to use that to put down Troy and hold him at an arm's length from her alliance. If he had been quieter, softer and kinder with the women throughout, he may have been able to make his move with them at some point. He kind of blew it by making himself even more of the enemy. Kat was completely unwilling to listen to him, and that was partly because we've seen them complain about his yelling... they shut down as soon as he starts talking. That's partly the work of Kim, but it's also something Troy created himself.
    Midol likes this.

One last thing...

I'm waiting to see if JohnnyK has a great new avatar to lay on us this week.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by G.G. View Post
    I guess I don't need to watch tonight. Kim rubs me the wrong way and I really was hoping she could be gone. I guess it is time to root for Tarzan. These women bother me that they can't see that Kim is channeling her inner Boston Rob. : (
    Kim wishes she had 1/10th of BR's charisma! She just lucked out that she got cast on a season full of morons. If she had to play with people that had more than 1 lonely brain cell to share among themselves, they would have ousted the queen from her throne weeks ago!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Is it totally wrong and will I be banished from these boards forever if I say I miss Colton?? Okay, so he was vile, rude, arrogant, nasty, mean, manipulative, and overbearing.....but at least he wasn't boring. This game has turned into a snoozefest. Maybe it will pick up when the woman have to turn on each other and the claws come out, but since everyone seems to think they are top 3, maybe that will never happen and they will each get picked off like sitting ducks. I hope something happens to shake it up a little.
    Shoepie likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Is it totally wrong and will I be banished from these boards forever if I say I miss Colton?? Okay, so he was vile, rude, arrogant, nasty, mean, manipulative, and overbearing.....but at least he wasn't boring. This game has turned into a snoozefest. Maybe it will pick up when the woman have to turn on each other and the claws come out, but since everyone seems to think they are top 3, maybe that will never happen and they will each get picked off like sitting ducks. I hope something happens to shake it up a little.
    Get the tar and feathers ready! Maybaybie is asking for it. Miss Colton? Sheesh!

j/k, Maybaybie. You're forgiven this time but please don't suggest Colton return for an all-star season of Survivor or the pitch is coming back out!
    AZChristian and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I don't miss him, he was too vile for me. I know what you are saying though. I am actually cheering for Tarzan, I think he went from Mr Poopy pants to the girls cheering him on for a reason.( other than getting rid of Troy) Plus his name was written down for something by all the women.

I hope he is in the F3. I think if Kim is still in it, she would take him along. So would Chelsea. Alica wouldn't.Kat might. Roll on the finale.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread