+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Thanks, JohnnyK, for the info on how many could go on the picnic!

I agree, you don't want to leave Alicia behind to plot with Troy, but you need to explain things to Kat in advance. Also, it gives Alicia hope, so she's less likely to defect.

I think Kim is doing a super job with the hand she's been dealt. Yes, they don't seem too bright, but she's also manipulated them very well. It's not flashy like BR, but it works.And so far the men don't seem to be holding a grudge. So far she seems like a very deserving winner---a kind of UTR leader!

This is officially my least favourite season ever... it's just really boring. Something crazy will have to happen to change my mind. Hopefully next season they A) cast better people and B) Bring back Redemption up until the merge, then get rid of it. I think Redemption Island is great until the merge hits, then it should be scrapped.
    Uncle David likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Yeah I actually miss Redemption Island. I like the concept of being able to fight your way back in... and it gives the rest of the folks still in the game just one more angle to think about. The problem I had with RI was that the show wasn't long enough to show what's going on in camp and what was going on on RI and the RI duel. If they expanded to 90 minutes, I would've been happier with RI on the whole. I agree, once the tribes merge, there is no RI... you get voted out at that point, yer out!
    Photobabe likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Regular

I'm kind of surprised Troyzan didnt continue look for a HII. There must still be another out there.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Thanks, JohnnyK, for the info on how many could go on the picnic!

I agree, you don't want to leave Alicia behind to plot with Troy, but you need to explain things to Kat in advance. Also, it gives Alicia hope, so she's less likely to defect.
    She did explain to Kat before the challenge that if she won she didn't want to leave both Christina and Alicia behind with Troy but Kat was still supposed to be the third if there was one. What pissed Kat was when Kim picked Chelesa over her,not when she picked Alicia.
    Alexxxx likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    She did explain to Kat before the challenge that if she won she didn't want to leave both Christina and Alicia behind with Troy but Kat was still supposed to be the third if there was one. What pissed Kat was when Kim picked Chelesa over her,not when she picked Alicia.
    ^^^ Exactly! Kim totally went back on her word to Kat. It was fine that she didn't take Kat... what was NOT fine was that Kim had told Kat she'd take her as the 3rd if there was a third and then didn't do it.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ah, missed all that missing the start of the show. I"m usually on eastern time but briefly in the midwest and cannot mentally get used to Prime Time starting at 7 when the sun's not even close to setting. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread