+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I kind of felt bad for Troyzan when he said he was alone and that letter would help but I think anyone feeling bad for him went out the window with how much emotion came out when he won immunity. Although I probably would have been the same.

I thought his scrambling even though he had immunity was a smart move by a guy who understands the game.
    He is someone who competes, so he will play until he can't, thats what I like about him. Some of the floaters are just that. Tell me what to do types, it isn't hard to be a leader with this lot
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Starches are fine. A pile of sugar, like the initial donuts, should have been out of the question. I don't doubt they're all craving sugar, but it truly doesn't mean it's what they need right now.
    I agree. The sugary things were the only carbs they were offered so they went for them. I didn't mean to imply that was a good carb choice.

Kim found a hidden immunity idol and only Chelsea knows about it....right?
    And, Sabrina has the HII that was given to her by that snotty kid (cannot remember his name) but does anyone else know that she has it?

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    Kim found a hidden immunity idol and only Chelsea knows about it....right?
    And, Sabrina has the HII that was given to her by that snotty kid (cannot remember his name) but does anyone else know that she has it?
    Colton didnt give anyone an idol, Sabrina gave it to him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes, Troy was being a major a$$hole last night, but I was definitely pulling for him to win immunity over Tarzan. I knew that he needed it much worse than Tarzan did, as I think that it was pretty much a no-brainer that Leif was going to be voted off before Tarzan. Anyway, Troy did make the episode more interesting since they couldn't vote him off, as planned. Honestly, I would also like to see Troy win the next individual immunity so that the women are forced to either vote off Tarzan or to take out either Alicia or Christina instead. I think that they will stick with the plan and eliminate Tarzan, but who knows.

Actually, I would like for Christina to win immunity after all the men are gone so that Alicia is the first woman to get eliminated. I still haven't forgotten her and Colton's bad behavior, and I want her out of the game as soon as possible. After that it is every woman for themselves. They will then start to turn on each other.

Oh, one more thing. I think that Troy's bad behavior was due to the fact that he is feeling like such a fool to have been played by Kim and Chelsea, and the comment by Chelsea to take it like a man just pushed him over the top. Right now Troy is operating off of pure adrenaline. I also think that it would make the show an little more interesting if he did find another HII just to shake things up a little more.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 04-19-2012 at 11:29 AM.

I agree with what many have said here already. I am glad Troyzan won immunity because it kept the game interesting. That being said, my goodness these people are all playing really dumb games. The only exception to that for me is Kim. Even Chelsea and Sabrina with some of the things they are saying make it pretty clear they are on the top. Whether any of the other women focus on that is a whole different story. What will be interesting to see if is Kim wises up that Chelsea and Sabrina, in particular, might not be the best two to take to the F3, if she wants to win. My question for this week - Kim is playing a great game. Who could she take to the F3 that she could win against? I'm thinking if she takes Christina and Alicia, she is a shoe in. If she takes Sabrina, I don't know if she would win. Chelsea, I don't know either - really depends on whether the guys see Kim as the mastermind and reward her for it or ding her for it. Kat? I don't see people voting for Kat. I don't think she has offended anyone, but I'm not sure anyone could argue she was really playing the game. Then we get down to Tarzan and Troyzan. I haven't seen anything yet to dissuade me - if a guy is in the F3, then a guy wins. In my mind, the only way Kim is guaranteed a win is if she takes Alicia and Christina to the F3 with her. To do that, it will get really ugly from here on out. And I don't know that Kim wants to do that. She may want to keep her alliance strong and take her chances.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    I find it hard to believe that a plastic surgeon is worried about $500 for car repairs.
    Maybe "Plastic Surgeon" is stretching it.. maybe he works in a plastic/blow up doll factory... (Don't know ... just thought the post was funny)
    Wasting away another summer...

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I agree. The sugary things were the only carbs they were offered so they went for them. I didn't mean to imply that was a good carb choice.
    Ah, but the best thing offered was the protein shake, and it went for a measley 40 or 60 bucks. I imagine all of the sugar in those items, and the salt in the chips would throw your body for a crazy loop, but the easy protein of the shake? My guess is it didn't harm Leif at all.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Heh. I myself continue thinking that the Redemption Island folks take the dumb cake and devour it. The people these season are spineless, the people from the Redemption Island season were absolute braindead. There's a difference.

Hopefully the reason why Christina and Alicia did not join Troy (because I don't want that freakshow to win) was because Troy has begun playing like a bulldog with tunnell vision, but they know they can't beat him if they make it to the end. They can't beat Kim either, but Kim would be easier to blindside if they do manage to vote out all the men and keep only women in the end, because they should know that the only one with any tiny possibility of beating Kim would be Sabrina. If they keep Kim feeling powerful and complacent, then a blindside on her is not out of the question.
    Really good point. Now that Troyzan has firmly cemented himself as an immunity threat, people may not want to side with him because they want a chance to control their own fate near the end by winning immunities. Alicia said something completely opposite... that if he continues winning, she may join him. While I can see some logic in that, it means nothing if you have the numbers.
    I wish these guys would remember that it is ALWAYS the math. Kim knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    As some have mentioned, I also love Troy because he is the only one of the outcasts (Tarzan, Leif, Christina) who has FIGHT. However, I think he is going about it all wrong. If you want to connect with people and have them vote with you, yelling at them just isn't the way to do it. He screwed it up... unless he was purposely trying to show people he would be a great choice to be sitting beside in the finale.

That said, I couldn't believe Troy had to argue over and over how if 5 people vote out 1 of 4 people, you continue to have a majority. NO one seemed to get it! They kept saying completely stupid things like "but there's no guarantee you will win immunity." How does that even become a factor? The stupidity of this group is beyond reason.

I hate Alicia, but she was the only one of the group (Christina, Tarzan) who had a tough decision. With the 4 girl alliance, she is in the top five, in Troyzan's alliance, she is top five. If she switched at this point, she puts herself at a disadvantage because she is only one of two girls with 3 guys. Also, she would tick off the four girls and that would be four votes to win lost right there. I can understand HER decision to stay with the girls alliance but I don't get it from Christina or Tarzan. Leif was the only one who understood what Troyzan was doing and he voted for Kim also. Of course, he also saw that his butt was on the line.

Tarzan seems to be full of it with his I need this 500 dollars for vehicle repair. How much of a game is he playing here?

In any case, I don't think the writing is on the wall for a Kim/Chelsea/Sabrina final three. If this gets down to the seven girls, I expect a shake-up at that point.
    I see the game the same way as you. Including your 2nd post. For the first time I had some excitement watching Survivor. Troyzan may have gone about it a bit over the top, but I saw him fighting and really starting to have some strategy. He has made some mistakes in the past that if he had not done we may see more men in the game at this point. For myself I could not believe that these people did not see this as a better shot for themselves. It seemed so clear to me with the exception of Alicia as you pointed out. I took Kim's smile as smug as well. It may have been edited to look that way, but I am not liking Kim. Just a feeling I have about her. IMO the only reason she appears to be doing the best is because this has been a group of people who have not been able to make any smart decisions along the way. I like Troyzan's new attitude and find myself finally being able to root for someone. I really hope there is a way that he can continue on. I am not sure about Tarzan. Is he really as clueless as he pretends to be? Maybe he is smarter than we think and this is his strategy. For the first time I saw him fighting during the challenge and he came pretty close. He may just be laying really low under the radar and hoping that the woman take him along to get further in the game and then pull something out in the end. Who knows what he really thinks?

+ Reply to Thread