+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Man, after tonight Troyzan should call himself Trollzan. That was the ultimate trolling the way he was acting. I laughed but I believe that he really needed to do that to motivate himself to win so I guess whatever works.

Those bottom tier morons just handed the game to the big 4 tonight. Bold move tonight and people like Tarzan, Alicia and Christine have a shot at taking the game over.

One thing that Troyzan should have really tried to do at TC was create a scene about who was guranteed a final 3 or 4 spot. All he has to say is: Tarzan, Leif, Alicia, Christine: Which of you were guranteed a final 3 or 4 spot?

Now if more than one of them is guaranteed a spot it causes concern and on the flip side if none of them are promised, then they're all concerned that their spot isnt great.

One additional thing that Troyzan should have stated was "IF you guys make a 4 and I'm your 5th, I'm automatically at the bottom of the barrel and you guys are top 4" You're higher with eachother than those 4 will ever put you.

Anyways, I thought Troyzan's rage was a good change of pace to this episode because we finally saw some solid gameplay where the posibility of deception came into play. The only thing appears to be that Kim may make a mistake holding that HII. I thought for sure she would play it once Troyzan called her out.

Looks like Girl Power is going to win on the strength of a Hershey streak!
    Shoepie and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Fogey

I didn't see Kim as being smug. That smile we saw at TC was aimed at Alicia and Christina or at some conversation to her right and could have been at anytime during TC. Of course she was happy with the outcome. I would have smiled too.

I like Troyzan. His acting out was fine with me. I thought it was boistrous and fun. He was not going to take their ganging up on him lying down! He cried at the food auction talking about beiing alone in the game. His emotions were raw.

Interesting that Troyzan did not bid $500 immediately for the game advantage. He started at $300, Christina $360 and it vollied twice more. At any point Christina could have jumped to $500 and he would have lost it. He came there wanting an advantage desperately. What a risk! Christina made a huge mistake not grabbing that. It would have bought her a stronger position in her alliance even if she was thinking of jumping ship. And she may have been at that point.

Tarzan is a character I enjoy watching. I loved him saying he was saving his money for shocks for his jeep! Funny guy.

Kat is precious, "there is bacon in there!"

Sabrina, Chelsea and Kim are smart and I like them.

I am enjoying this season.
    Arielflies, Monte71 and Megatron like this.

FORT Regular

I kind of felt bad for Troyzan when he said he was alone and that letter would help but I think anyone feeling bad for him went out the window with how much emotion came out when he won immunity. Although I probably would have been the same.

I thought his scrambling even though he had immunity was a smart move by a guy who understands the game.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

FORT Fogey

At Ponderosa Jonas, Mike and Jay are getting along well and have a great attitude. There is no bitterness or regret at not seeing what was happening. They will make a calm decision when they vote. It is fun watching them eat. In four days they gained over half their weight back and pay for it with abdominal distress but cannot stop!

It is fun not having any spoilers this season. We are all back to discussing possible and probable strategies. I missed that when we had the boot order. I get it that you dont have to look but the discussion threads were not as interesting when most of us knew what was going to happen. It is also an indication that no one cares enough to leak or search for the information.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-19-2012 at 05:45 AM.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

As some have mentioned, I also love Troy because he is the only one of the outcasts (Tarzan, Leif, Christina) who has FIGHT. However, I think he is going about it all wrong. If you want to connect with people and have them vote with you, yelling at them just isn't the way to do it. He screwed it up... unless he was purposely trying to show people he would be a great choice to be sitting beside in the finale.

That said, I couldn't believe Troy had to argue over and over how if 5 people vote out 1 of 4 people, you continue to have a majority. NO one seemed to get it! They kept saying completely stupid things like "but there's no guarantee you will win immunity." How does that even become a factor? The stupidity of this group is beyond reason.

I hate Alicia, but she was the only one of the group (Christina, Tarzan) who had a tough decision. With the 4 girl alliance, she is in the top five, in Troyzan's alliance, she is top five. If she switched at this point, she puts herself at a disadvantage because she is only one of two girls with 3 guys. Also, she would tick off the four girls and that would be four votes to win lost right there. I can understand HER decision to stay with the girls alliance but I don't get it from Christina or Tarzan. Leif was the only one who understood what Troyzan was doing and he voted for Kim also. Of course, he also saw that his butt was on the line.

Tarzan seems to be full of it with his I need this 500 dollars for vehicle repair. How much of a game is he playing here?

In any case, I don't think the writing is on the wall for a Kim/Chelsea/Sabrina final three. If this gets down to the seven girls, I expect a shake-up at that point.
    march and Jaceegirl like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Oh, and one last thing. I don't see Kim's smiles at tribal as her just being happy either. I see a shades of the Rob Mariano smug grin happening here. I think she has reason to be smug with the way she has such control over everyone around her, but it may be going to her head a little. This isn't exactly a group of rocket scientists and brain surgeons she has to deal with... uuuuuuh, whadya mean, 5 can outvote 3? Whad if ya don't win immunity? Morons.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

FORT Fogey

I think Kim is working for jury votes pretty effectively. She's got Sabrina doing the arguing with Troyzan at TC, and Chelsea telling him to take it like a man, while she sits quietly pulling all the strings. She doesn't have to blow up or be nasty, yet Troy knows she's calling the shots, he said she was the strongest girl and wanted her out.

I admire Kim's ability to be a strong player and remain likable. Haven't seen that for a while.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Actually under these circumstances carbs are exactly what their bodies needed. Cravings under these conditions is your body telling you what it wants. Kim had the best deal. Peanuts are a big carb and protein.
    Starches are fine. A pile of sugar, like the initial donuts, should have been out of the question. I don't doubt they're all craving sugar, but it truly doesn't mean it's what they need right now.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Once again confirmed that this is the dumbest group of contestants ever! I want to root for Troyzan so that the season doesn't end predictably with a women's alliance wiping out all the men but he's going about things the wrong way.

Looking for the idol? Good move. Pretending to find it when you haven't? Good bluff but follow it up with looking for the idol later and actually finding it or you're still in deep doo-doo. Getting testy during the Survivor auction and complaining that everyone is against you? Bad idea. Everyone knows that the guys have the short end of the stick. Tarzan and Leif are keeping quiet and laying low while Troyzan is jumping up and down kicking up a fuss. Who do you think is going to have the bigger target on his back? You guessed it--the squeaky wheel. Winning immunity when it really counts? Priceless! Rubbing it in everyone's faces? Dumb move. Revealing at tribal council that you're trying to recruit people from another alliance to join you? Dumb. Further revealing who you're targeting to take down in the other alliance? Brain-dead dumb! The only way Troyzan was going to possibly sway Christina and Alicia to join him and vote against thier own alliance was to keep it on the down-low so they had no fear of retribution from Kim. By revealing all, he not only scared them away from joining him, he even scared the other guys away from joining his alliance!

*Edited to add* Just read spockwhat's post that Leif did vote for Kim so Troyzan did get one guy on his side. Too bad Leif's out now.

*Shoepie reminded me of another point. Troyzan mentioned how important it was to get the clue to help in the next challenge so why didn't he open his bid for it with all his money?? He's lucky that Christina didn't come along and bid her whole kaboodle for it. Thankfully for him, she's dumber than he is.

I had a feeling Christina and Alicia weren't going to join Troyzan anyway because that would take brains to recognize opportunity when it comes knocking and gumption to go open the door and let it in. Most of the contestants this season have been sheep waiting to be sheared. And right now Kim is holding the shears.
    Last edited by pikachu; 04-19-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Once again confirmed that this is the dumbest group of contestants ever! I want to root for Troyzan so that the season doesn't end predictably with a women's alliance wiping out all the men but he's going about things the wrong way.

I had a feeling Christina and Alicia weren't going to join Troyzan anyway because that would take brains to recognize opportunity when it comes knocking and gumption to go open the door and let it in. Most of the contestants this season have been sheep waiting to be sheared. And right now Kim is holding the shears.
    Heh. I myself continue thinking that the Redemption Island folks take the dumb cake and devour it. The people these season are spineless, the people from the Redemption Island season were absolute braindead. There's a difference.

Hopefully the reason why Christina and Alicia did not join Troy (because I don't want that freakshow to win) was because Troy has begun playing like a bulldog with tunnell vision, but they know they can't beat him if they make it to the end. They can't beat Kim either, but Kim would be easier to blindside if they do manage to vote out all the men and keep only women in the end, because they should know that the only one with any tiny possibility of beating Kim would be Sabrina. If they keep Kim feeling powerful and complacent, then a blindside on her is not out of the question.

+ Reply to Thread