+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Well, well, well, who would have thunk it? Kat said 2-3 somewhat intelligent things this episode. Unfortunately, with my bad memory I'll have to replay it to recall what they were. However, she was true to form with the multiples of 20 and what the next highest bid should be... LOL

FORT Fogey

Tarzan may think that will buy him some grace with the girls and when Troyzan goes and he can swing an alliance with the bottom of the girls heap. Kim and Sabrina are huge threats to win so maybe his plan is not all that crazy. What else can he do?
    Uncle David, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    I find it hard to believe that a plastic surgeon is worried about $500 for car repairs.
    He was being silly.

I certainly understand the craving, but they should have been focused on endurance instead.
    Actually under these circumstances carbs are exactly what their bodies needed. Cravings under these conditions is your body telling you what it wants. Kim had the best deal. Peanuts are a big carb and protein.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Which makes you pretty much even with everyone who has watched this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Does anyone?
    yeah, you guys are right. lol

FORT Fogey

Another possibility. If Tarzan had voted for Kim there would have been a 3 way tie. They would have gone in for a second vote. Leif would have voted for Tarzan and he for Leif creating a two way tie if the women kept their votes the same. Then they pick rocks. Voting Leif insured he would stay. He must have gotten wind of them splitting their vote in case the idol was slipped to one of them. I think he knew there was no chance the women would join them. Editing kept the details from us.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-18-2012 at 10:05 PM.
    Uncle David, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Regular

It's ridiculous that people on Survivor since the first Nicaragua season are such big cowards and won't make big moves against the ring leader. For example:
    • Andrea could of sided with the other tribe at final 11 since it was obvious that Rob wanted her gone as soon as they were
    • Cochran could of just accepted a 1 in 7 chance of going home in the final 12 instead of a 100% chance of going home in the final 7
    • The guys of this season could of easily used Kim's decision to split the votes at final 10 against her by all voting for her, especially since Leif and Tarzan knew of it

The problem in all these cases is that people would rather insure their place for the time being even though that would mean they would definitely be picked off before the end. Play to win, even if it means being put in a tough position for a round in the game.

Much as I enjoyed Troyzan and wanted him to stick around, he really was being unbearable this episode, and it was hard to watch. I give him lots of credit for fighting and putting things out there, being honest, but his behavior was almost embarrassing for me to witness. I just wanted him to stop antagonizing them, but he wouldn't shut his mouth. It will be interesting to see how this all works out.

Kim's smug smile really bugged me at Tribal, after Leif got voted off. I thought I liked her, but she's putting herself in a precarious position. Alicia was just as awful as I thought she was before, so I hope she goes soon. I still don't get what's wrong with Christina, why no one likes her, so I hope she sticks around longer even if it's just to bother the mean girls!
    Uncle David, Coco46 and Midol like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Tarzan/Christina/Troyzan F3 now please
    sunnydayz likes this.

this has got to be the stupidest group of people to ever appear on this show
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Much as I enjoyed Troyzan and wanted him to stick around, he really was being unbearable this episode, and it was hard to watch. I give him lots of credit for fighting and putting things out there, being honest, but his behavior was almost embarrassing for me to witness. I just wanted him to stop antagonizing them, but he wouldn't shut his mouth. It will be interesting to see how this all works out.

Kim's smug smile really bugged me at Tribal, after Leif got voted off. I thought I liked her, but she's putting herself in a precarious position. Alicia was just as awful as I thought she was before, so I hope she goes soon. I still don't get what's wrong with Christina, why no one likes her, so I hope she sticks around longer even if it's just to bother the mean girls!
    I've noticed a smug smile on her face the past couple of tribal councils. I think she's got all the power and is running the show, but is doing a good job of trying to hide it some. The edit seems to be trying to hide it from the audience some too, just giving us a peek every now and then. I suppose it'll be much more apparent as time goes on.

+ Reply to Thread