+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I hate it when Jeff isn't at a challenge. What could he be doing that's so important he can't get away to go host a challenge??? Troyzan did a decent job of picking up the slack, though! I really hope he stays in the game. He and Kim are the only ones I'm rooting for right now.
    I think it's a way of seeing if someone will step forward to "run" the challenge, therefore changing the dynamic of the game. Someone who wasn't seen as a threat before might now be seen as a leader. I thought they were wise to choose team members with colored rocks instead of potentially tipping their hands by showing alliances. I got a chuckle out of Troyzan doing the "play-by-play" a la Jeff.
    march and Megatron like this.

I think this kind of challenge may shake things up a little because it isn't expected. It required very little room and little in the way of setup, so a good one to do in camp. It was "only" for reward so not as important to supervise.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I think it's a way of seeing if someone will step forward to "run" the challenge, therefore changing the dynamic of the game. Someone who wasn't seen as a threat before might now be seen as a leader. I thought they were wise to choose team members with colored rocks instead of potentially tipping their hands by showing alliances. I got a chuckle out of Troyzan doing the "play-by-play" a la Jeff.
    When you see how badly Troyzan did as host you realize what a skill it is to host properly.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well I enjoyed tonight( thats a first) The girls are playing the game. I am glad Jay is gone. I think Chelsea had a silly moment, I mean "I cant look them in they eyes,blah blah blah " give me a break!! this is for a million dollars, you didn't go out there to make friends and influence people.

I saw weight loss tonight Tarzan and Troy are getting thin. I wish Jay hadn't mentioned the HI , and I wish they had voted for Troyzan but Alicia was second , and she would have gone. She still makes me ill

Kat is playing the game she played Jay like a fiddle
    I have to admit I was really impressed by Kat last night. The previews implied that Jay was going to be able to win her over and yet she stood by her alliance. Made me look at her in a different way. Yes, she is the sterotypical ditzy blond but I think she could pull the trigger and still smile prettily at you.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The only potential sticking point in the pagonging is that Troyzan is a good competitor. If he can win the immunity challenges and stay around until the F3, he has the $1M in the bag. Otherwise, the only question for me is if the women can hold it together to vote the men out before they start to fracture. I will stand by my original comment - if there is a man, any man, in the F3, that man will win the million.
    Shoepie and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    The only potential sticking point in the pagonging is that Troyzan is a good competitor. If he can win the immunity challenges and stay around until the F3, he has the $1M in the bag. Otherwise, the only question for me is if the women can hold it together to vote the men out before they start to fracture. I will stand by my original comment - if there is a man, any man, in the F3, that man will win the million.
    Do you think Leif woud? I don't think he would. I know we see nothing of him,but he just asks what he should do and either team tells him.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

As of right now, yes, because the jury would have 5 men. Maybe Jay or Troyzan would vote for a woman who played a good game. I think the rest of them, though, will feel they got played - and it is the final men vs. women that they can pull.

As of right now, yes, because the jury would have 5 men. Maybe Jay or Troyzan would vote for a woman who played a good game. I think the rest of them, though, will feel they got played - and it is the final men vs. women that they can pull.
    Yes, you are probably right. I have no idea who the final three are, or, who I want them to be. By now I usually have someone I am really rooting for.
    KatesMom likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I totally agree. And I do think a fracture is possible and it that happens, it will start with Alicia since her name came up last night at TC. That is the first hint someone gets that they may be less valuable to their alliance.

Though I really like Jay and Troyzan it will be interesting to see if the women can pull this off. It will be a first and unique. I like Sabrina so it is easy for me to root for her. Kim is the mastermind and they may turn on her because of this. I like this season and looking forward to see what happens next!
    Arielflies, spockwhat and Midol like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I have to admit I was really impressed by Kat last night. The previews implied that Jay was going to be able to win her over and yet she stood by her alliance. Made me look at her in a different way. Yes, she is the sterotypical ditzy blond but I think she could pull the trigger and still smile prettily at you.
    I was also, and it's not that easy to get me turn around on someone who has kind of been dumb and closeminded.
    In less than fifteen minutes, Kat climbed way up my 'like' scale, and Chelsea (who was dropping due to her talking with Jay last week) dropped almost off the bottom. Amazing how things can turn around.
    It's also great editing in Kat's favour... bodes well for her.

I feel like I'm only one of the few who is sincerely enjoying this season. I suspect a big part of it is because there are no returnees, and also seeing Colton getting stretchered the heck out of there was quite satisfying.
    It's a cast that tends towards the dumber side of things, but the characters are really pretty good... and certainly they won't be easily forgettable.

Christina, hello? It's time to make a move girl. Yeesh.

+ Reply to Thread