+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    What's to forgive? Colton was the only guy who talked them and treated them like humans, how was she to know how vile he was........I hope she is in the final 3...
    LOL thank you luvlady345 I am going back to liking Sabrina again. This season has been so strange for me that I caved when Colton was mentioned and I had totally forgotten that she had given him the Idol. You are correct that she did not know how he would turn out at that point and he was the only one treating the woman with some kindness at that point. So I am retracting what I said and do like Sabrina and would like to see her in the F3. Maybe I need to save my dvr shows so I can go back and re-watch these episodes. I obviously can't depend on my memory.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That was the dumbest move in survivor history. They win immunity, and because of one little idiots dislike of a teammate, they give away their immunity. It lost something for me when that happened
    I totally agree, Fanny Mare! It was as if the men did not respect the game, hence the essence of survivor was lost. They boiled it down to a popularity contest led by a bigot, under the pretense of a "betrayal". Wow, these last 2 seasons have been a bust for me.
    march and Jaceegirl like this.

I actually like this season, it is good to see woman stick together...Hoping for a F3 of all women, if someone would have told me this at the start of the season that they women would come together and take charge of this game the way they have, I wouldn't have believed it...Good job!
    sweetpea and Katydyd like this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Gotta admit that this season (for me, anyway) has turned into a total snooze-fest. Jeff's trying to stir up something interesting at tribal, but eveything is so dang predictable. Well, ok Tarzan can be a bit strange, but YAWN!
    jucamer, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    ... I don't remember exactly, but I believe Sabrina said that the reason she gave Colton the idol was because she knew he was in the outs and she hoped he could blindside one of the stronger men with it. Turns out it worked much better than Sabrina could have imagined, as it first led to Matt's ouster, and then the power continued to get to Colton's head and feed his humongous ego, causing him to convince/intimidate the other men into giving up imunity to get Bill voted out. To make things even better, Colton gets sick and has to be taken out of the game, and the women manage to get the upper hand as time moves along, now down to 6 women and 3 men.

If Sabrina does make the final 3, this could be an excellent argument for her to use in hopes of getting votes. Her giving Colton that idol really was the first stepping stone in what is the game's current situation of 6 vs 3.
    Maybe it would be fun if they invited fans to "testify" to help make the case for each of the F3 before the jury. I nominate you Rembrant to be Sabrina's advocate. Well put.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Gotta admit that this season (for me, anyway) has turned into a total snooze-fest. Jeff's trying to stir up something interesting at tribal, but eveything is so dang predictable. Well, ok Tarzan can be a bit strange, but YAWN!
    The most interesting part this season is the TC, and even that's becoming zzzzzzz
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    I actually like this season, it is good to see woman stick together...Hoping for a F3 of all women, if someone would have told me this at the start of the season that they women would come together and take charge of this game the way they have, I wouldn't have believed it...Good job!
    I don't think it is such a bad season either, it is just after the polarizing episodes with Colton and now with him gone the entire vibe of the tribe is different. Also at first the women were so disorganized that now they are working together and able to pull off a multiple vote situation and keep it together even with Troyzan revealing he had the Hidden Immunity Idol it is interesting, more subtle and quiet but still interesting to see Kim and the others strategize. They actually showed alot of maneuvering this episode versus the more of the reward challenge and the immunity challenge that I found a little strange wondering if something interesting was going to happen. What they did was show a lot more of the daily paranoia and how quickly things shift back and forth in the tribe.

I did find it interesting to note that in Jeff Probst's EW Popwatch interview for this episode that he did think over all it is Kim's game to lose, that the rest still have a decent chance to win. The only one who if they got to the final three that would not have a chance with the jury is Christina as according to Jeff no one has any respect for her. Why is that? Even Jay in one of his exit interview's described her as a "slacker". Why the total disdain of her by everyone? Or the group consensus that Tarzan, Leif and Christina are all useless?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The most interesting part this season is the TC, and even that's becoming zzzzzzz
    I always find it funny when everyone demands that they cast an intelligent player who knows how to play they game else everyone is a bunch of dumb idiots, but when a strategic player does arise ala Kim, and takes control of the game,everyone is complaining how boring the season is.
    Shoepie, Alexxxx and sparklete like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I always find it funny when everyone demands that they cast an intelligent player who knows how to play they game else everyone is a bunch of dumb idiots, but when a strategic player does arise ala Kim, and takes control of the game,everyone is complaining how boring the season is.
    Kim has just popped up recently, it remains to be seen if she is a good player. I am hoping she is, but I cant help it if I find these twerps boring

Or the group consensus that Tarzan, Leif and Christina are all useless
    Perhaps they are ? there is a lot we haven't seen and never will.
    NFL1 and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    You need to get out of my mind.....I was just thinking about all the comments and we do not want a boring season, but when the drama starts we complain about it. We cannot have it both ways. It is just not Survivor with this problem but all reality tv shows.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread