+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Kim: None of us are gonna win against a guy! And apparently all of the other women agree.

Virginia Woolf and Simone de Beauvoir are rolling over in their graves!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    But can we ever forgive her [Sabrina] for giving Colton the immunity idol, when he probably would have been voted out weeks earlier if he hadn't had it?
    I think I forgive her ... I think. Because that was early on and Colton was straddling the teams. Colton was the only male who was fraternizing with the females and I think Sabrina was doing some long term planning. I think perhaps she was counting on him as having some vote or swing vote potential after the merge.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think I forgive her ... I think. Because that was early on and Colton was straddling the teams. Colton was the only male who was fraternizing with the females and I think Sabrina was doing some long term planning. I think perhaps she was counting on him as having some vote or swing vote potential after the merge.
    I would .He wasn't being super nasty at that point. She didnt know what he was like.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I totally forgive her...it was so early on in the game and no one really knew what the others were like. Maybe Sabrina assumed he (Colton) was one of the nice guys. How would she know what a snake he was? So I'm not holding it against her and I like her intelligence and sensibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    It was one of the girl's who got voted out's blouse.

Tarzan's outfit
    That was the funniest thing I had seen on Survivor. But I'll take a woman's blouse on him over any of those skimpy swimsuits/briefs any day!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Ok, what's up with Jeff not hosting the Reward Challenge again? He did that earlier in the season as well. I mean, isn't his whole job hosting two games per show and doing the tribal councils? He's obviously out there, on-site, so he can't be busy with other plans. I just don't get it.
    Yeah, what's up with that? Looking at Jeff is one of the more pleasurable sights on Survivor ...(even though I think he's a real player..surprised he got married)
    As for being ill, he better be really really ill because how many of us have gone to work while ill? And we sure weren't paid what he gets for his work.
    I know I sound mean there but don't mean it that way....probably because I didn't get my Jeff-fix. He's got that good looking bad-boy thing going for him. Not the kind you stay with but definitely can be attractive.
    homeontherange likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

It was mentioned before the season that One World would have several "do it yourself" challenges at random points in the game, like with one challenge they had in Samoa.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    But can we ever forgive her for giving Colton the immunity idol, when he probably would have been voted out weeks earlier if he hadn't had it?
    I was thinking... who can argue a better game (so far) than Kim in the final three? This move by Sabrina would really help her case if she makes final 3... because it really was the catalyst in tearing the men's team to shreds.

What's to forgive? Colton was the only guy who talked them and treated them like humans, how was she to know how vile he was........I hope she is in the final 3...

I still think the guys are getting what they deserved for going along with Colton's idea to give team immunity to the girls and go to TC to vote off one of their own.It was a stupid, stupid thing to do and now look where it has gotten them. They should have sucked it up, disagreed with Colton and refused to go, and then dealt with the consequences. It was amazing how scared they all were of the little twerp.
    Moontat, Katydyd, Midol and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Kim: None of us are gonna win against a guy! And apparently all of the other women agree.

Virginia Woolf and Simone de Beauvoir are rolling over in their graves!
    Well, to be fair, we've seen how bitter juries can get on Survivor (Marquesas, anyone?), and it's pretty much part of the game in every season. Sometimes it's better to be safe than taking a risk.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I was thinking... who can argue a better game (so far) than Kim in the final three? This move by Sabrina would really help her case if she makes final 3... because it really was the catalyst in tearing the men's team to shreds.
    Agreed. I don't remember exactly, but I believe Sabrina said that the reason she gave Colton the idol was because she knew he was in the outs and she hoped he could blindside one of the stronger men with it. Turns out it worked much better than Sabrina could have imagined, as it first led to Matt's ouster, and then the power continued to get to Colton's head and feed his humongous ego, causing him to convince/intimidate the other men into giving up imunity to get Bill voted out. To make things even better, Colton gets sick and has to be taken out of the game, and the women manage to get the upper hand as time moves along, now down to 6 women and 3 men.

If Sabrina does make the final 3, this could be an excellent argument for her to use in hopes of getting votes. Her giving Colton that idol really was the first stepping stone in what is the game's current situation of 6 vs 3.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-13-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I still think the guys are getting what they deserved for going along with Colton's idea to give team immunity to the girls and go to TC to vote off one of their own.It was a stupid, stupid thing to do and now look where it has gotten them. They should have sucked it up, disagreed with Colton and refused to go, and then dealt with the consequences. It was amazing how scared they all were of the little twerp.
    That was the dumbest move in survivor history. They win immunity, and because of one little idiots dislike of a teammate, they give away their immunity. It lost something for me when that happened
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread