+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 3/28 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/28 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    I don't think Jonas is part of the jury...... I think he just got voted off. Jeff didn't mention that it was now jury.... or did he?
    Jeff said Jonas was the first member of the jury, so he's headed to Ponderosa!! F3 with a 9-person jury.

I think it's official..... This is the dumbest bunch of survivor's I've ever seen.

Why oh why did they vote off Jonas.... He wasn't a threat. IMO Jonas and Leif were kinda like "free agents" looking for an alliance. Jonas I think would have been a loyal ally. Leif..... not so much.

I would much rather work them into an alliance that that wackadoo Tarzan. He's way to wishy washy and can't be trusted. I would never want him in my alliance... (and I would never go to him for plastic surgery).

I really don't see any strong alliance at this point.

Bunch of Wacka Doodles.

In fact that should have been the new tribe name.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Does anyone else get the vibe that maybe Tarzan is hitting the early stages of dementia? He's forgetful, easily agitated, combative and doesn't make a lick of sense when he speaks. He's just so odd, it makes me wonder. One thing I know for sure...I would NOT let him operate on me. I'd go in for a boob lift and come out looking like Joan Rivers. He'd forget what he was doing mid surgery and totally jack you up.
    He does seem easily agitated and combative, especially when everybody doesn't fall immediately in line with what he wants. He gives me the impression of somebody that's used to barking orders and everybody obeys without question -- like a surgeon in an operating room. As for the rest of it? He's just a crazy old fart. With skid marks in his drawers.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 03-29-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I had to start FF through Tarzan and his poo stains. Turned my stomach. I don't know why they are keeping him either, other than thinking that no one is going to give him the money, so he'd be good to take to the F3.
    ButterflyFaery, jucamer and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I think it's official..... This is the dumbest bunch of survivor's I've ever seen.

Why oh why did they vote off Jonas.... He wasn't a threat. IMO Jonas and Leif were kinda like "free agents" looking for an alliance. Jonas I think would have been a loyal ally. Leif..... not so much.

I would much rather work them into an alliance that that wackadoo Tarzan. He's way to wishy washy and can't be trusted. I would never want him in my alliance... (and I would never go to him for plastic surgery).

I really don't see any strong alliance at this point.
    Just came on this thread and the first comment I see is yours and I am glad to see that I am not the only one who thinks this is the dumbest bunch of survivors ever. I have been watching since Survivor started and this group is the strangest I have ever seen. Except for Colton being gone I actually think everyone voted off so far seems totally random. Jonas last night came out of nowhere for me. I personally think Tarzan is the strangest of the bunch and would have gotten rid of him. I agree I would never want him for my surgeon. What is wrong with this tribe? They all admitted that Jonas was likeable, a great cook and yet they vote him off. They all said they did not like Tarzan and he really brought no worth to the tribe and yet they kept him. I don't think he received one vote. I don't see any leader. This season seems completely strange to me and I have no idea where they came up with this cast of characters. I thought after Colton was gone things might be different and the game was finally going to begin. I don't see that at all and I could care less who wins at this point. Can they actually not have a winner? Give the money to charity because as of now I see no one deserving of the money. JMO
    imissme and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Just came on this thread and the first comment I see is yours and I am glad to see that I am not the only one who thinks this is the dumbest bunch of survivors ever. I have been watching since Survivor started and this group is the strangest I have ever seen. Except for Colton being gone I actually think everyone voted off so far seems totally random. Jonas last night came out of nowhere for me. I personally think Tarzan is the strangest of the bunch and would have gotten rid of him. I agree I would never want him for my surgeon. What is wrong with this tribe? They all admitted that Jonas was likeable, a great cook and yet they vote him off. They all said they did not like Tarzan and he really brought no worth to the tribe and yet they kept him. I don't think he received one vote. I don't see any leader. This season seems completely strange to me and I have no idea where they came up with this cast of characters. I thought after Colton was gone things might be different and the game was finally going to begin. I don't see that at all and I could care less who wins at this point. Can they actually not have a winner? Give the money to charity because as of now I see no one deserving of the money. JMO
    Agreed. I think there was plenty of time to get rid of Jonas. The ONLY THING I will say in their defense to voting him out - between Jonas and Tarzan, who would YOU want to be sitting next to at the final TC? That's the only reason I can see. But seriously, with 12 people left - everyone's on the jury at this point, so keep the nice ones around for a few more days!!
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Agreed. I think there was plenty of time to get rid of Jonas. The ONLY THING I will say in their defense to voting him out - between Jonas and Tarzan, who would YOU want to be sitting next to at the final TC? That's the only reason I can see. But seriously, with 12 people left - everyone's on the jury at this point, so keep the nice ones around for a few more days!!
    I think Tarzan looked pretty chuffed with himself when Jonas left, I think there's alot more talking going on with him than we see. I forget which girl said she wished they could vote him off instead of ? , I am yelling well do it!! something else is going on.

I
    thought after Colton was gone things might be different and the game was finally going to begin. I don't see that at all and I could care less who wins at this point.
    Same here. I thought someone would step up. Its all over the place this one, and not enjoyable imho
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I think last night's episode proved my conspiracy theory from last week that the 12-person merge was a last minute/rushed decision since the tribes were both at 6/6. The Reward Challenge is my case and point. How may times as indivivuals have they EVER had a team challenge? It's usually an individual challenge that one wins and gets to bring one or two people. And Jeff said "for this challenge only" a few too many times. I'm sure it was already set up at that point for teams. Also when they merged they were given their "merge celebration food" at night when the cameras can't really get a good look at it and film them stuffing their faces for all to see? Nope, I think that was a quick producer-driven decision to merge at 12.
    Jeff does a Q&A every week with Dalton Ross of EW after the show and he answered this question. He said they would have had the merge the next day, but because Colton was evacuated out they did not have to vote anyone off at tribal so they moved up the merge 10 hours and did it at tribal so they would have something to show at tribal and partially, because they just wanted to freak them out a bit by having them all come to tribal wondering what was going on.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I think Troyzan's got a shot at winning. That would be nice.
    I think he does as well.He's the only one that seems to be playing'the game' .Now watch, he will be kicked off
    sparklete and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread