+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 3/28 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 3/28 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

So to whom did Tarzan actually say, "I won't be your friend"? Last week's previews made it look like he was hating on Christina and loving on Alicia. Yuck.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, dang, I really liked Jonas. Now rooting for Christina... at least she wasn't on anyone's list this time. I fear Leif signed his doom by going along with Jonas this time.
    So, if the brown haired woman (what is her name? I know no one practically on that team!) who seems to be in charge has her way, w ill she send another guy home from Colton's old team #2 (maybe Tarzan?), or will she target Christine? Christine was originally high on their to go list when it was just the women,although Alicia was irritating a lot of them and I had hopes she'd replace Christine. Sadly without Jonas there's no one to tell the brown haired woman and her blonde friend how Alicia behaved at that camp. The blonde at least might not like that... although she also seemed to like Jonas and voted him out.

OK, I am confused aren't males the logical gender the one that don't let emotions rule them. Well, I can honestly say the guys are acting like a bunch of junior high girls.

I do wonder how long the others will tolerate Tarzan until they all will want to poke ice picks into their eyeballs?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Wow, this season continues to go downhill for me. I thought once Colton left, we'd maybe see Alicia subdued a little bit, and some of the more decent people rise up. Then they go and vote off Jonas, and let that insane doctor stay?? No, no, no. Poor Jonas, that was so unfair. I really want Alicia (who sounded so tipsy in the beginning after having some of that merge-alcohol) to be blindsided, double crossed, or something - she's acting like a horrible person out there. Tarzan would be unbearable to be around, he's not just annoying but sounds completely crazy!! Poop pants in the pot - nice. Talk about a little of the crispy!!
    pikachu and Jaceegirl like this.

Tarzan you are a plastic surgeon..maybe you should have had some of your friends do some serious work on your azz before your paraded around in those blue speedo's my eyes can't take it

I am glad glad glad the wicked witch (colton) is gone with the wind but this still has to be the biggest bunch of idiots to ever play this game
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Why don't the women who go on this show realize that by constantly playing the 'girl power' game they are feeding the myth that women can't compete with men?
    lopevian and Megatron like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I was so bored, they are all boring.I dont even know if they are playing the game until they get to TC. Not a good survivor for me this time.It was very nice not to have to see Colton, but Alica eating pizza made me sick.

I hope Troyzan wins the thing, although with this lot. I could win!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    What the heck did Troyzan have on his feet?
    They're called Vibram Five Fingers! They have a neoprene top and a Vibram sole. They are difficult to get used to, but once you do they're great. I got mine 2 years ago at REI.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    OK, I am confused aren't males the logical gender the one that don't let emotions rule them. Well, I can honestly say the guys are acting like a bunch of junior high girls.

I do wonder how long the others will tolerate Tarzan until they all will want to poke ice picks into their eyeballs?
    They're keeping him because he's not a physical threat and is so socially unpleasant no body will vote for him in the end.

I keep wondering if he is just playing them and in the end will have outwitted them all. Of course with this group, the bar is set pretty low for the outwitting part.

This group of survivors has more than it's share of characters and dullards, that's for sure.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    They're called Vibram Five Fingers! They have a neoprene top and a Vibram sole. They are difficult to get used to, but once you do they're great. I got mine 2 years ago at REI.
    A lot of people are wearing those now for sports. I see a lot of runners wearing them. I don't think I could stand it, but the folks I talk to that have them, love them.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread