Colton's final blather "I'm so used to getting my way..."

No, really??
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fan

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Usually at 10
    Trust Me!

Hope Colton never gets the Russell Hantz treatment with more than his share of return appearances...
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

Colton's mouth wrote a check his ass couldn't cash.

I love how he didn't give his alter ego the idol! Rich!!
    mom2, pikachu, ness and 3 others like this.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

let the celebration begin....wooooohooooo the wicked queen is gone..can't say I am sorry to see him leave...now I wonder just how long it will take the rest of them to figure out they were being played by him
    Midol likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Well my Wednesday nights will be a little brighter with Colton's demise. I can only hope Alicia isn't too far behind.

I hope you have an ugly scar to match your personality, Colton. I'm glad you're not around to ruin one of my shows any longer.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

There is a god! Thank you for striking Colton with appendicitis and taking him out of the game! I am surprised that they didn't evaluate Colton first before deciding he was out for good. They've had other players taken out and then return for the next tribal council if they're medically able to. I hope maybe the producers realized Colton was sick in other ways despite the appendicitis.

Alicia learned a lesson about remaining diplomatic and not flouting your power in front of others. Survivor can turn on a dime and all of a sudden the people you insulted and belittled may have more power than you. I hope her nasty ass is the next to go. If not her, then Tarzan.

I don't understand what Christina's tribe has against her. They act like they totally hate her, not just that they want her gone because she's a threat or a detriment to her team. It's personal and I don't see why. I guess I missed what the grudge is about. Colton had some nerve bitching at Christina during the challenge. He wasn't doing any better than her and neither was Alicia! Jeff didn't make a point of how bad Christina was doing but he did single Alicia out.

I'm so thankful we don't have to see Colton anymore! Please, please, please don't ever bring him back for future seasons!! I don't want to have to stop watching Survivor but I couldn't stomach seeing him again.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I can't get over how awful Colton has been.. I liked Christina from day one and her actins tonight proved shes a FAR better person than either of the tactless twosome. All hail Karma, I hope the other half is next. How sick was it that Alicia could only think about herself as hes carted off. Sick, sad, small woman.
    sunshine3331, navybelle and Midol like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I can't wait to actually watch the episode.

Why couldn't this happen to Russell back in his first season pre-merge? Then maybe we wouldn't have had to suffer through him in Heroes vs Villains.
    Ancient City likes this.

I always watch the previous episode before the new episode. Here are some things I noticed on the 3/14 episode. When Colton is talking strategy with Jonas after their loss in the Immunity Challenge I think he says, "Alicia is following me like a fiddle". Huh???? Also, both times Monica fell in the Reward Challenge it looked like it was because Jonas stepped on her foot She should have lasted longer in the game. I hate Colton & Alicia.

+ Reply to Thread