+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Kim and Chelsea have a good alliance going with the Troy and Jay right now. They are all strong physically, so would really help each other get to the end by winning the immunity challenges. Add Sabrina to the mix and you could easily do without Alicia and her behaviour. Hopefully they realize the whole 'girl alliance' is done and over with, and dump the girl asap.
    Uncle David likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

They should get Christina with them. She was a huge candidate to go had Colton not been taken out.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was just thinking....if Colton did return, I wonder how his tribemates would view him? Would he be viewed as damaged and lose his power, or would they return him to his throne? I hope they do bring him back. I'd like to see that played out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I, also, wonder if Colton can come back since he didn't have surgery. I'm guessing antibiotics and rehydration, with a favorable outcome () could restore the loser, unfortunately.
    Have they ever let someone who physically left the game come back in? I thought when you were out, you were out.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Have they ever let someone who physically left the game come back in? I thought when you were out, you were out.
    They can probably pretty much do whatever they want . . . but if they let that poor excuse for humanity back into the game, the next thing to leave would be a lot of their regular viewers. Including yours truly.
    mom2, Lil Bit, mesachick and 1 others like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

One little aside---people have compared Colton to Johnny FP and Russell and said that while the last two were villians they didn't trash people. I clearly remember Russell making derogatory comments about the women. The difference I see is that Colton (and Alicia) actually did it to people's faces. (Of course the other difference is that some of the women Russell disdained took him to the cleaners .) I love the idea that AZChristian had above of voting for Christina as fan fave as an equivalent way to stick it to Colton and Alicia. That's assuming of course that she hasn't made it into the F3---which I'd dearly love to see.

I also do hope that in some of the interviews we learn more about why people didn't like Christina---was all just Alicia's doing and an "anybody but me" philosophy?
    sweetpea, rfromp and AZChristian like this.

I'd vote for her. Would love to see their faces if she won the money!

Most bullies choose a likely target early on and it's unlikely they will ever let that target change their mind about him/her. Colton was probably following Alicia's lead with Christina...they were both so out-and-out vile about it, it's really shocking IMO. When Colton said "I hate her voice, I hate her face, I hate everything about her" - you've known the girl for how long and you formed that kind of an opinion?? Or, did you think it was kind of fun to be OTT dramatic in how you described disliking someone? Either way, Colton has a LOT of growing up to do. That is the kind of stuff 12 year olds do, not grown men. Good luck trying to keep a job, to manage relationships and to make your way in life (outside of Mommy and Daddy's home or your expensive college) with that kind of attitude.
    AZChristian likes this.

Johhny FP and Russell were excellent reality show villains and were smart enough to not publicly voice their disdain for the others. They didn't come off as mean-spirited, just good old fashioned scoundrels, and were even likeable to some.

Colton and Alicia, on the other hand, aren't bright enough to keep it to themselves and came off as unnecessarily vicious and cruel.

Johnny & Russell are the type of villains that can come back to the show whereas Colton & Alicia are the type that no one would ever want to see again. If either one was brought back, I think that would be a huge miscalculation by the producers because while people do like villains, nobody wants to see a bully.
    mom2 and Kiz like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

What would a season with no villains be like? Do we really always need them?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What would a season with no villains be like? Do we really always need them?
    I dont know We have always had them havent we.?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread