+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I don't buy anything Colton said in his interview. Excuses, Excuses. He is full of it! You can't fake the kind of vile meaness he spewed on Christina and then later call it game.
    mushybrain, AZChristian and Midol like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE View Post
    Past hated players (Russel Hantz, Johnny Fairplay, et al) were reviled by tons of viewers. But, amazingly, they all seen to somehow gather a surprising amount of people rooting for them. While I certainly have not read EVERY post on EVERY site... I've read many. I don't believe I have seen even one Colton fan or supporter. Has anyone? And I'm guessing the Alicia fans out there are just as minimal.
    Most people, but not all, hate these Colton and Alicia. Russel Hantz and Johnny Fairplay did have fans. In fact, his first season, a lot of people liked Russel because he was pitted against another villian and had underdog wins. He split the viewing audience almost evenly and that is why Survivor producers loved him so much.

I have a feeling the Survivor producers see Colton as a big mistake. Though he does have a few fans (people who either outwardly adore him (crazy fans) or ones who try to defend his actions as 'editing'(stupid fans)) they are few and far between. I doubt he has enough fans to warrant bringing him back. He's just hated, period. Just like we'll never see NaOinka again, Colten won't be back. I don't think the producers will take those kind of chances with ratings. Too risky.
    Shoepie, GabbyG, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

Russell and Johnny Fairplay didn't hate on other players. Russell I admired for his hard work and indestructibility (he seemed to thrive during the worst weather). I will always smile when I think of how JP bamboozled even Probst about his grandmother (it's my alltime favorite Survivor scam). On the whole I found them both very tedious especially after multiple seasons and I don't want to see them again. But they weren't vile people on the level of Colton, so I hope you're right about why we'll never see Colton again.

Kiz

I think you all are making a good point about the "villains" we tune in for just to see what they're going to do next. Sort of the villains we love to hate on. Even while often maddening, they, in their way, are entertaining. Nothing about Colton and Alicia are entertaining to me. They actually make my stomach turn. Although I do look forward to seeing Alicia get her comeuppance, and may it come quickly, much like a faux appendicitis attack.
    NFL1, Coco46, AZChristian and 3 others like this.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

After this week's episode, I'm planning to vote for Christina for Fan Favorite . . . and I've never voted for Fan Favorite before. It would really roast Colton and Alicia to see Christina win THAT prize.
    GabbyG, JavaJo, Fanny Mare and 1 others like this.

Theres really nothing I can say that hasnt already been said about Alicia and Colton. I find Tarzan just as despicable. What a delusional creep he is. He just sat there and let the other two bully her, shaking his head at her, then, the "I wouldnt be your friend" speech confirmed that hes equally as horrible of a person, cause hes older and should know better. What a Dooosher.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    After this week's episode, I'm planning to vote for Christina for Fan Favorite . . . and I've never voted for Fan Favorite before. It would really roast Colton and Alicia to see Christina win THAT prize.
    What a great idea! good for you AZ!
    AZChristian likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Before the teams switched the women seemed to view Christina as an outsider, as well. I wonder why this is. I am not saying anything she got was her doing. Let me be very clear. I am just curious as to why no one liked her from the start. The editing didn't show it.

With Colton gone we are going to see some good stratgedy moves, I hope. I would be disappointed to see it revert back to the sex division.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Before the teams switched the women seemed to view Christina as an outsider, as well. I wonder why this is. I am not saying anything she got was her doing. Let me be very clear. I am just curious as to why no one liked her from the start. The editing didn't show it.

With Colton gone we are going to see some good stratgedy moves, I hope. I would be disappointed to see it revert back to the sex division.
    I do hope not , I dont like men vs women. That would mean Alica may have a chance Ugh!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post

I think the women originally saw Christina as a threat because she was trying to negotiate with the men to get what they needed instead of using her feminine wiles. Birds of a feather flock together, and Christina didn't fit into the flock because she's smarter than the rest of them. I think she, Monica, and police lady could have formed an alliance, but police lady and Monica were gone too soon. There's no explaining why Colton and Alicia were so hateful. They just needed someone to be hateful to, and I think they realized that Christina was a huge threat and/or easy target because she wasn't in an alliance, so they hated on her.

To this point, I feel that Christina has shown a great deal of integrity and strength. I hope she goes far.
    Shoepie, Coco46, Kiz and 3 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread