+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    There's also a video clip of Alicia and Colton snickering together and making fun of Christina, and they are doing this horrible pulling the corners of their eyes sideways thing. http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...nzaso1_500.gif

How blasted immature and racist can you BE?
    Ugh, sickening. Was there anybody Colton hasn't insulted during his time on the show? In only six episodes I can recall black people, old people, Alzheimer's, little people, comedians, men, poor people, and now Asians. I'm sure there's more.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

After seeing Alicia in action, all I can say is that if my child was in her Special Ed class, I would remove that child immediately. If it were a public school, I'd move the child to a private school. If it were a private school, I'd move to a public school. And I would do absolutely everything I could to have her fired. There's no way a person with that poisonous soul could be a positive influence on children.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I managed to forget she was a teacher.

Speaking of, has NaOnka been fired after her's?

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    After seeing Alicia in action, all I can say is that if my child was in her Special Ed class, I would remove that child immediately. If it were a public school, I'd move the child to a private school. If it were a private school, I'd move to a public school. And I would do absolutely everything I could to have her fired. There's no way a person with that poisonous soul could be a positive influence on children.
    Considering all the bullying that special ed kids receive as it is, I find it especially heinous that a special ed teacher would dare to bully someone else. What a pathetic person she is. She, of all people, should know better.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I can see it now...Survivor: Villans vs Villans!
    If that happened, I'd say Sue or Jerri for the win (though I find Jerri has grown wiser over the years and had a soft spot for her during "Heroes vs. Villains" and wanted her to win if Sandra didn't).

To Rembrant on the comment of imagining a game with four horrid people on one tribe - I can. It'd make Sue's speech on snakes and rats seem pleasant...

... or we'd see the first ejection from the game for violating rules somehow or another (i.e. fighting).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I managed to forget she was a teacher.

Speaking of, has NaOnka been fired after her's?
    Lets not forget the most important part, a Special Ed teacher. I feel so sorry for her students. I wonder if she has been fired yet?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    There's also a video clip of Alicia and Colton snickering together and making fun of Christina, and they are doing this horrible pulling the corners of their eyes sideways thing. http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...nzaso1_500.gif

How blasted immature and racist can you BE?
    Geeze!! I can't believe that video clip. I imagine Colton would be greatly "offended" if there was a clip of someone making fun of his homosexuality. Same goes for Alicia...I don't know what her race is but I'm sure she'd be "offended."
    I could barely believe my ears, listening to Colton and Alicia harping on Christine...I thought I was watching a show with "adults" not school children. I'm totally baffled as to why they picked on Christine. Did she say something mean to either of them? It's a mystery to me.
    From her actions and the way she speaks, I still don't believe that Alicia is a "real" teacher for Special Ed...more like an aide or something.

I was also surprised my Tarzan, speaking to Lief about Christine and her personality. Maybe because of editing, I was puzzled by his perception of her also. Maybe there's more than we've seen.

I won't go into how happy I am that Colton is gone...everyone here has expressed my very same feelings. And I also think they rushed into the Merge due to Colton's leaving. But I don't have a problem w/it.

I really didn't understand how Christine took all the abuse without defending herself or walking away. I sure wouldn't have been so comforting to Colton like she was. I wouldn't have let him suffer without notifying someone but I just didn't get her "mothering" of that creature.
    I'd love to ask Alicia how it feels to go from "power" to nothing in no time! Without her evil twin, she now has nothing.
    march, AZChristian, Midol and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Geeze!! I can't believe that video clip. I imagine Colton would be greatly "offended" if there was a clip of someone making fun of his homosexuality. Same goes for Alicia...I don't know what her race is but I'm sure she'd be "offended."
    I could barely believe my ears, listening to Colton and Alicia harping on Christine...I thought I was watching a show with "adults" not school children. I'm totally baffled as to why they picked on Christine. Did she say something mean to either of them? It's a mystery to me.
    From her actions and the way she speaks, I still don't believe that Alicia is a "real" teacher for Special Ed...more like an aide or something.

I was also surprised my Tarzan, speaking to Lief about Christine and her personality. Maybe because of editing, I was puzzled by his perception of her also. Maybe there's more than we've seen.

I won't go into how happy I am that Colton is gone...everyone here has expressed my very same feelings. And I also think they rushed into the Merge due to Colton's leaving. But I don't have a problem w/it.

I really didn't understand how Christine took all the abuse without defending herself or walking away. I sure wouldn't have been so comforting to Colton like she was. I wouldn't have let him suffer without notifying someone but I just didn't get her "mothering" of that creature.
    I'd love to ask Alicia how it feels to go from "power" to nothing in no time! Without her evil twin, she now has nothing.
    Alicia is Puerto Rican. She also works 2 full time jobs, as a teacher, and a make up artist and is getting her Master's (sometime all teachers are required to get so I am not impressed) and is also a singer.

I like how in one of his interviews Colton says that you are different on TV then in Real Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    He has said it himself several times in confessionals, that he can be charming to your face while still planing your future demise.
    My, he certainly was charming to Christina's face, wasn't he!!
    Midol likes this.

+ Reply to Thread