+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

From what I've read here, I don't think his symptoms fit an appendix close to rupture. First, and probably least indicative is that there are usually at least a few days to a few weeks of intermittent pain before it becomes that acute. Secondly, I haven't heard anyone say he reacted to the pain which would have been severe when the medic pressed down on the area. Most important is that I think there is always fever present when an appendix is close to rupture and I haven't read here that he had a fever. If any of this is incorrect, I'd be happy to learn it from someone with more medical knowledge than I have.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I don't have any fancy Photoshop software or anything, but here's a first attempt . . . "Coltonroach"

Attachment 28308
    Great job, AzChristian! Unforturtunately, it seemed like a great idea at the time but I can't even bring myself to even look at Colton. I'm just so relieved I'll hardly ever have to see his nasty little smirk ever again.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Speaking of Alicia, isn't she the one in the pre-season previews that says something like "if one of the guys likes me, I'll certainly use that to my advantage"? Did she really think any guy would like her? As in be attracted to her? Yuk.
    I still think this is why Alicia decided to hate Christina so much... Alicia waltzed over to the boys with her butt and other things hanging out and couldn't get anywhere, but Christina arranged what Alicia couldn't. From that moment, Christina was on her radar. I think she came in thinking she was going to be some kind of sex bomb to the guys, and the only guy she could get attention from was someone as evil as herself. Who wasn't attracted to her. She's my least favourite kind of my own kind... the kind of woman who thinks life is a competition with other women and all of their self-esteem comes from men's attention. Yuk, is right.

At least with Alicia we still have at least one person to despise (for now)
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    There was nothing remotely humorous about the words Colton and his evil minion, Alicia, spoke to Christina. I think it would be almost impossible for any decent, sensitive human being to ever allow themselves to utter such mean, hurtful, hateful words. He can try to spin it any way he wants to make himself look less evil, but his words, and the way in which they were delivered, speak for themselves and have been captured for the rest of time.
    I read that interview with Colton on reality tv world, and it seemed like he just kept talking in circles. A lot of it just didn't make much sense to me. His behavior was just inexcusable, no matter how he tried to spin it.
    Midol likes this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

There's also a video clip of Alicia and Colton snickering together and making fun of Christina, and they are doing this horrible pulling the corners of their eyes sideways thing. http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...nzaso1_500.gif

How blasted immature and racist can you BE?
    march, Uncle David, Midol and 1 others like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I read that interview with Colton on reality tv world, and it seemed like he just kept talking in circles. A lot of it just didn't make much sense to me. His behavior was just inexcusable, no matter how he tried to spin it.
    I have been reading several of his interviews and he seems to change his story a bit. I just don't believe that he is sorry about his behavior and that he is just spin doctoring it. He has said it himself several times in confessionals, that he can be charming to your face while still planing your future demise.
    Midol likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    From what I've read here, I don't think his symptoms fit an appendix close to rupture. First, and probably least indicative is that there are usually at least a few days to a few weeks of intermittent pain before it becomes that acute. Secondly, I haven't heard anyone say he reacted to the pain which would have been severe when the medic pressed down on the area. Most important is that I think there is always fever present when an appendix is close to rupture and I haven't read here that he had a fever. If any of this is incorrect, I'd be happy to learn it from someone with more medical knowledge than I have.
    What she was testing for was "rebound tenderness". If someone has acute appendicitis when you push down it may hurt some, but when you let up it really really hurts, as the organs "rebound". Colton didn't seem to have rebound tenderness, so I was surprised they seemed to think it was appendicitis... or that may have been the editing, or Jeff pushing for them to say that for the camera. On the other hand he did seem pretty sick, so probably good they got him out of there. And of course I was VERY glad to see him go, and with his idol.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    There's also a video clip of Alicia and Colton snickering together and making fun of Christina, and they are doing this horrible pulling the corners of their eyes sideways thing. http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...nzaso1_500.gif

Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post

Just when you think that despicable duo can stoop no lower, they outdo themselves. They are disgusting, sniveling weasels (with sincere apologies to weasels).

+ Reply to Thread