+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I saw extreme self-entitlement. Not self-hate.
    Being one doesn't preclude also being the other. From what I have read the self-entitlement comes from how he was raised but the self-hate comes from within for what ever reason.
    ButterflyFaery likes this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

So happy Colton's gone, he and Alicia and classic bullies
    cablejockey and Midol like this.
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Seldom does one get to see karma play out so beautifully--and Colton remained an absolute jerk to the end by not returning the idol to anyone, including the person who gave it to him, but keeping it as a "souvenir."
    Sabrina gave him the idol and I don't know if he would have been able to give her the idol since she is on the other team.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    I thought that was very strange too. He was being carted off on a stretcher. I can't imagine they took him off of it to shoot a confessional. I think it was shot out of sequence in a backyard somewhere after he recovered from his surgery.

As for your second observation...hush your mouth...lol
    Sorry It was just a guess, and probably a wrong one
    Kiz likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Okay, last night did anyone else think about the comment that Colton made to Leif a while back, the one with Colton saying that Leif could just go back to Oz where he belonged? Well, I did. It was like watching Dorothy's house fall on the wicked witch last night...so appropriate. Colton could be the poster child for bullying. I did not see any redeeming qualities in Colton at all, and his above tweet did not show any remorse whatsoever....just more bravado, like the only reason he lost the million dollars is because he had to leave the show due to medical reasons.
    NFL1, momrek06, mesachick and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Okay, last night did anyone else think about the comment that Colton made to Leif a while back, the one with Colton saying that Leif could just go back to Oz where he belonged?
    I think various players have treated Leif like a low-life or second class citizen. Tarzan definitely is. Maybe it's why he made a fatal play of warming up to someone in a different alliance (Bill). I'd like Jeff to ask Leif at the reunion who bothered to treat him with respect.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Christina from what I've read in her actions, understands the difference overall between reality and a game show. I think she gets that most of Colton's actions are game-based, and hopefully not person based (we'll see in the reunion).Tarzan was probably cast because he is very odd, outspoken (and controversially so) and honestly acts like an idiot. I think they wanted an older male that people hoped would be a father figure and instead is being a moron. He probably was selected from casting.
    I think he may have started out playing the game but then when he got the idol, he got power and that went to his head and his inner mean came out. Apparently, at home in his little community, he always gets his way and he saw no reason that shouldn't continue in Survivor. Unfortunately, he forgot that Survivor is a game where other people want to win as much as he does!

While I am happy he off my screen, I would have really enjoyed him being in the final three and then when the votes were counted he got none. The look of amazement that I'm sure would have come would have been priceless.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Sorry It was just a guess, and probably a wrong one
    If they brought Colton back for an All-Stars show, do you think his head could possibly swell any bigger? Maybe we could hope for a med-evac for fear that his could actually swell up, much like his appendix, and burst.
    Midol and Fanny Mare like this.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Unfortunately, they do laproscopic surgery for appendectomies these days. I think he, at least deserves the old fashioned surgery.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I think he may have started out playing the game but then when he got the idol, he got power and that went to his head and his inner mean came out. Apparently, at home in his little community, he always gets his way and he saw no reason that shouldn't continue in Survivor. Unfortunately, he forgot that Survivor is a game where other people want to win as much as he does!

While I am happy he off my screen, I would have really enjoyed him being in the final three and then when the votes were counted he got none. The look of amazement that I'm sure would have come would have been priceless.
    If it were to go down like you said, then yeah it would be great TV. But I've seen too many mind-boggling things happen at FTC to want Colton anywhere near it. He's just too dangerous. I also don't want Alicia anywhere near the final 3.

Speaking of Alicia, isn't she the one in the pre-season previews that says something like "if one of the guys likes me, I'll certainly use that to my advantage"? Did she really think any guy would like her? As in be attracted to her? Yuk.
    spockwhat, jucamer, Midol and 2 others like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread