+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Well, first let's look at the ugly. Alicia and Colton. Seriously, how horrible are these two. I think even Nasty Naonka is looking at them and saying "those people are nasty". Their treatment of Christina, their relentless verbal attacks at her, it was so disgusting (brings back bad memories of how horribly Sierra was treated). Even when Christina was civil, though I like how she did not take lip from Alicia during the night and shoved her aside to get a place to sleep, and I also liked how she decided to keep egging Alicia and Colton on to showcase all their nasty behavior to the others and maybe get them to react in their voting way. The other side of ugly is Greg (I refuse to call him Tarzan) continuing to be a dumbass, and his treatment of Christina was rather ugly too.

On the bright side, Salani continues to be a cohesive tribe, which is so refreshing. Also very nice to see Jonas finally wisen up and using Colton's ouster as a chance to take charge. It was very pleasing to see that he took Christina's side and wanted Alicia out, even if Leif was spooking me, since he doesn't come across as particularly smart. Christina was also a class act tonight. I believe the reason she's in the outs is because, if I'm not mistaken, she was the very first person to cross bridges and go to the other tribe with plans of working together, on negotiating something for something else, and I believe most of the others saw this as her trying to play both sides and immediately pegged her as untrustworthy. Which is a crock of bull, as we've found out.

But of course, the best parts of the night. Alicia, karma got her back by taking out her best buddy in nastyness, who did not even give her the hidden immunity idol and thus technically kicked her down the ladder. As nasty as Colton is and as selfish as him taking the idol with himself was, Alicia deserved every bit of that. And of course, the main event, Colton getting sick and taken out of the game. Couldn't have happened to a better person, and I don't feel the least bit sorry for him. Sometimes schadenfreude tastes like caramel! He dished out so much hatred and nastyness, that karma came back to bite him hard.

And as much as I know we would have loved seeing him get voted out, I find this way of leaving the game to be even more satisfying. The players did not need to take him out. Colton is such a bad player and such a vile, horrible person, that life took him out. You cannot get more karmic than that.
    NFL1, pikachu, Sk8Leigh and 9 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I don't understand what Christina's tribe has against her. They act like they totally hate her, not just that they want her gone because she's a threat or a detriment to her team. It's personal and I don't see why. I guess I missed what the grudge is about. Colton had some nerve bitching at Christina during the challenge. He wasn't doing any better than her and neither was Alicia! Jeff didn't make a point of how bad Christina was doing but he did single Alicia out.
    Jonas and Leif seemed to warm up to her once they were "allowed" to by Colton's departure so I don't think they had any real grudge against her. Tarzan just doesn't like Christina's type of personality.

To be fair though Christina was barely jogging back to the mat during the challenge. I'd have been ticked at her too. And Jeff did make fun of her towards the end too.

I was watching and like the rest of you chanting KARMA, KARMA, KARMA!!!

I couldn't believe how hateful Colton and Alicia were to Christina tonight and despite everything, she was still nice to him when he was ill. I would have wanted to punch him in the face rather than massage his temples like she was...but then that would have got me kicked out...still, might have been worth it!

I also don't know why these people have such a hate on for Christina...it was the same while she was on the women's side. I'm not sure, but I think it may have stemmed from when she approached the men about getting fire, or making a deal about the fishing nets. One of the other women, I believe it may have been Alicia, then went back to the others and put a spin of it that caused the hate. I wish I had saved the episode so I could go back and find out.

Well I am glad that Colton is out before jury. Can you imagine the vitrol that would have spewed out of his mouth if he had the oppurtunity to ask questions?...and the eye rolling and faces we would have had to endure during the tribal councils? I had said that he could have been the person that someone dragged to the end because he would have ticked off so many people, but I hoped that they were showing so much of him because he left early! Thankfully, it was the latter. Now I can only hope that real life hands out some more of that sweet, sweet karma and he no longer gets everything he wants.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

OK, I will admit that I was not a fan of Colton's and felt he was playing a nasty mixed version of Rich Hatch's, Brian Hedik's and Vecepia's games (please don't ask me for clarity here, I really do not know why this mix). Not fun to watch, and made me root against him with a vengeance.

HOWEVER, as a human being I can't help but feel sorry for him and honestly glad he is not DEAD if he has had the appendicitis pains for that long.

A ruptured appendix can be fatal - you can get Septicemia, which is a bacterial infection. You add to it all the crap they have to eat/drink on the show, this could really truly have been dangerous. He's very lucky, and hopefully he'll even realize it and realize his attitude and actions were not smart - game or real life.

If he is a jerk about it throughout the rest of the season and in the reunion show, I will retract this statement, but I really think he needs to take a good hard look and realize how lucky he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    OK, I will admit that I was not a fan of Colton's and felt he was playing a nasty mixed version of Rich Hatch's, Brian Hedik's and Vecepia's games (please don't ask me for clarity here, I really do not know why this mix). Not fun to watch, and made me root against him with a vengeance.

HOWEVER, as a human being I can't help but feel sorry for him and honestly glad he is not DEAD if he has had the appendicitis pains for that long.

A ruptured appendix can be fatal - you can get Septicemia, which is a bacterial infection. You add to it all the crap they have to eat/drink on the show, this could really truly have been dangerous. He's very lucky, and hopefully he'll even realize it and realize his attitude and actions were not smart - game or real life.

If he is a jerk about it throughout the rest of the season and in the reunion show, I will retract this statement, but I really think he needs to take a good hard look and realize how lucky he really is.
    Naturally, I would never wish anyone dead because of a reality show and am glad that he is fine. But, the reason I feel sorry for him is because he must truly hate himself to spew that much hate toward others in order to make himself feel superior. Sad.
    JunkieGirl and KatesMom like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I am as thrilled as everyone else about Colton's leaving. We actually cheered at my house. BUT, I'm concerned that his medical evacuation will insure that the producers bring him back in a future season because he "got taken out too early and didn't have a chance". They love villians like him and will want to get all of the money they can out of him being willing to act despicable on camera.
    realityfan778 and Midol like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

There were a number of people who were taken out this way early on.

Russell S. from Samoa and Michael from Australia were respected leader-types of their tribe and neither ever came back.

Then again, they weren't villains.

I believe Christina will be the first to flip and align herself with the men to get rid of Alicia. Of course the other women will not like that but whether they like it or not, they will all be toast and Christina will be satisfied being in the bottom of the men's pecking order (which could change as the game goes on).

FORT Regular

While i dont wish any ill towards Colton physically, i firmly believe that if there is indeed karma he just got bitch slapped by it. Terrible how he treated Christina and surprising how genuine she was even when he was being taken away in the stretcher.

Tarzan is just a moron. The tribes merged and now we get to see men vs women yet again although I'm not sure if Christina is going to flip. There are a lot of potential people that are going to flip.

Tarzan seems too stupid to be on this show. how the hell did he get cast?
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    To be fair though Christina was barely jogging back to the mat during the challenge. I'd have been ticked at her too. And Jeff did make fun of her towards the end too.
    If I had been told loudly and often that I was the next person going home, so don't get comfortable, I would have casually strolled. That being the case, Christina put a lot more effort into getting those d-bags ice cream than I would have.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread