+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 "The Oceans Surprise".

JR.
    I'm surprised that MB let that much information be known, something doesn't seem right.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Now that ghandias gone , helen may want to stick around longer, but yes I could see her switching. Brian is also another good candidate, as he wanted to be on the other team all along

Brian MAY have realized that his best shot is with this older tribe. He's blended in there, and there are many other bootees on the list higher than him, virtually ensuring that he goes to the merge. Of course, he may not have realized that, in which case, he'll switch. It would be a mistake.

I think it would be a mistake from Brian to switch too.

I agree with JR, something is just not right about this amount of info being voluntarily given to us.

Will they still maintain a 7-5 Sook advantage or will they even up the teams?
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was watching the football game this morning on CBS & they had a Survivor promo. "Watch & see whether the Survivors choose to switch tribes." So this seems to be the big 60 second decision. Wouldn't it be funny if everybody chose to switch & they ended up with the same tribes again?

Here's the lost boat. I think Brian & Ted are responsible for losing it.

Teds size and strength won't keep him around too long if he is responsible for losing the boat. The women won't have forgotten about the whole Ghandia thing, and now the boat??? I do believe his days are numbered if he is indeed partially responsible.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I have to say, I'm kind of impressed with Brian's low-key attitude about losing the boat, that we've seen in the previews.

By not making a huge uproar about it, he's less likely to make someone a target, including himself.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I just think instead of it being a surprise , they choose who goes.Only question is how does that work on the other side, as this is supposedly a punishment. My spidey sense is tingling too being given this much info. Usually being given a lot of info means whatever they are trying to promote is 1.a crock or 2.totally wrong.

Usually being given a lot of info means whatever they are trying to promote is 1.a crock or 2.totally wrong.
    I agree, and basically said so in another thread
    Great minds eh?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast