+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 3/14 One World Show Discusssion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 3/14 One World Show Discusssion **West Coast Spoilers**

Before Alicia bends over again, I hope she stumbles upon some medicinal leaf sap to put on those icky stretch marks. (slaps my own hand) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I think the worst part of this season is that you know they'll bring Colton back season after season.
    Shh! Don't even think it. One season of this cretin is enough.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

So much for the whole "we want to win!" garbage they were saying earlier. She was their only chance they had in that last challenge. I hope they get decimated as a team, for going along with Colton's terrible idea. What's with them? If he continues to play these fools, I will definitely hate this season. Somebody's got to step up!
    sweetpea, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Can we talk about what the promo shows?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Can we talk about what the promo shows?
    Sure, but only what was shown on tv.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    What is wrong with Alicia, that she'd fall for Colton's plan to vote off a woman? At this point, I'd rather see Colton win the whole thing over her, and that's saying a lot.
    Well, Alicia did do the right thing for her. With 4 guys and 3 girls, the girls were going to get picked off one by one. She made sure she's the last on THAT list. So, I don't like her, but I don't blame her.

What bothered me was Colton acting like it was some kind of huge move to vote out Monica. It was already a GIVEN that a woman was going, so the only person he benefited by going to Alicia was Alicia. He tries to act like he's some sort of master manipulator, and he didn't have to manipulate ANYthing. He's such a bleep, I can't even say on this forum.

The women have to hope that they can hold onto some of their numbers on that tribe. The majority of the women are on the other tribe, but they will lose their numbers come merge if this keeps happening.
    Midol likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I just wanted to add, I wasn't surprised that Alicia and Colton engineered the huge 'blindside'... acting all kind to Monica before they voted her out. They are cruel at heart, and if they expect to WIN this game, they are sorely mistaken. But maybe just being big-time villians is good enough for them. PATHETIC.

I want a Survivor like some of the ones where people came on to play the game. Not make a Omaroass out of themselves.

ETA: Love your avatar JohnnyK!!
    sweetpea, Longhornfan and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Is there a promo out other than the one on TV? All promos are shown on TV. That is why they are called promo's. They are promoting the next show. I sense spoiler paranoia is afoot.

Someone is taken out of the game and the obvious guess is Tarzan since he is older and likely to have collapsed. Since they mentioned blood pressure or eluded to it, it doesn't sound like an injury.

Odd things:

I am curious as to why no one sees through Colton, especially the men since they know him.

Alicia is quick to go with Colton's idea of voting Monica out after all three of them hugged and promised alliegance? What?

Why vote out the strongest player. She isn't a threat until the merge; they need her now.

Why is Leif still there? He is not very bright (I am being kind) and cannot perform physically very well.

Again no one can keep the idol to themselves. I will never understand this one.

Good things:

I like this season so far.

Sabrina

Interesting dynamics

The look on the faces of the women when they see Monica is gone. They will feel insecure about this. The merge will not be as they had hoped and planned.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

ETA: Love your avatar JohnnyK!!
    Thanks. Unfortunate thing about it is that whoever sees my posts, me included, will have to see Colton's face every time until I change it.

Someone is taken out of the game and the obvious guess is Tarzan since he is older and likely to have collapsed. Since they mentioned blood pressure or eluded to it, it doesn't sound like an injury.
    I wanted something to happen to Colton! Decapitate himself like I wished last week!

The power of karma returning back at him, from the spirits of every type of person he's insulted during his time, so far. Today we add at least two more categories.

Then again maybe whoever was shown may not be taken out of the game. Maybe whoever it is will be cleared to continue. Just like with Rob in HvV.

But since whoever it was wasn't shown, the out-of-game evacuation is more likely, me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Is there a promo out other than the one on TV? All promos are shown on TV. That is why they are called promo's. They are promoting the next show. I sense spoiler paranoia is afoot.

I agree this seems very likely!
    Odd things:

I am curious as to why no one sees through Colton, especially the men since they know him.

Alicia is quick to go with Colton's idea of voting Monica out after all three of them hugged and promised alliegance? What?
    Better Monica than her. Also, as I said earlier, Alicia will thrive if something is done in the most evil way possible. Colton is fixated on blindsides, as well. Last week he freaked out when Leif let Bill in on the fact he was being voted out. Not that it would make any difference.

Why vote out the strongest player. She isn't a threat until the merge; they need her now.
    Monica has the most potential to work against Colton. He feels she is too respected.

Why is Leif still there? He is not very bright (I am being kind) and cannot perform physically very well.
    Based on his career, he must be bright. I don't think he's too well-spoken though. And he has performed quite well physically. He's a pretty tough dude.

Good things:

I like this season so far.

Sabrina

Interesting dynamics

The look on the faces of the women when they see Monica is gone. They will feel insecure about this. The merge will not be as they had hoped and planned.
    I agree with the first three points, however, the women getting voted off the other tribe seems fairly obvious to me since they don't have the numbers there. It will be interesting to see what the women on the other tribe will do if they see their old female tribemates all get voted off.

+ Reply to Thread