+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 3/14 One World Show Discusssion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 3/14 One World Show Discusssion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    A Colton blindside (soon, please) would be very satisfying. If possible, could it come right after he's rolled his eyes, smirked, and checked his fingernails a few times during TC? I would pay good $$ to see that!! Also, if it could happen BEFORE the jury starts, so I don't have to see his face every week OR look forward (shudder) to his FTC speech. M'kay? Thx.

I also can't stand Alicia but I do get why she settled with "Better her than me" after Colton just wouldn't let it go. The thought of these two teaming up is horrifying, though. About as horrifying as her bathing suit top which makes her girls look like stretched out cows teats, but not quite as horrifying as Tarzan's blue bikini briefs and the lovely cr*tch shot AND back shot of him in the water as he bends over to pick something up.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to look back fondly to Mr. Super Spy's sagging pink undies.

Unless something major happens, Colton's team is toast when it comes to challenges, especially now that they've voted off their strongest player.
    Thanks for a good laugh. You're catching the same things I am..., such as Colton's actions at TC and Tarzan's back shot, eww. LOL
    sweetpea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    Tarzan's back shot, eww
    Yeah, what happened to the editors? That scene deserved a blurry thingy. LOL
    sweetpea likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by waypast40 View Post
    I will watch untill the last show..but boy these are the dumbest bunch of rocks EVER!
    I agree with you on that... With so many stupid people playing the game this season, I'm starting to imagine the possibility of Colton actually winning. Can anyone imagine that?

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    I agree with you on that... With so many stupid people playing the game this season, I'm starting to imagine the possibility of Colton actually winning. Can anyone imagine that?
    I wouldn't be surprised what with Survivor history.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Yeah, what happened to the editors? That scene deserved a blurry thingy. LOL
    I think the editors are having a field day. That scene (sans blurry thingy) was left in on purpose for a collective ewwwww across viewerland. That scene didn't have to be left in at all.

Speaking of editing, Kim must be a favorite among the editors. She was able to hide the idol, and then extract the idol (which must have been ewwwwww-worthy both times) and they didn't air it. I was thankful for that editing choice. And, kudos to Kim for pulling that off in that teeny tiny bikini.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I still can't believe Kim hid that pretty big idol in that teeny bikini bottom---seems to me it would look odd...make you walk oddly....unless she actually stuffed it up inside her somehow??? Eww.
    But a major strategy point...you go idol hunting but you don't plan ahead what you will do with it if you find it? You don't at least wear a t-shirt? A buff over your bikini top? So, plus points for finding it, minus points for not thinking ahead to finding it!
    sweetpea and Alexxxx like this.

As much as I despise Colton, I have to say it may have been a boring season without him. He brings the drama and makes me want to throw things at my TV and this board lights up like a Christmas tree right after each episode, so I think the producers have done their job. That's a good thing, right?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

This episode's tribal council was pure comedy... I can't take any of it seriously, it felt like I was watching something funny and I responded only that way. The so fake it's almost real talking of others, while walking on eggshells, and how Tarzan is so eccentric. I actually really like him now after just this tribal. He knew what neologisms are and the crazy past, while it's better than the rest of the players who exhibit little to no or cliche personalities: dictator (colton), anything you want guy (sushi chef), naive team players (monica, chinese girl), and those who just follow the pack (the rest of monono)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I still can't believe Kim hid that pretty big idol in that teeny bikini bottom---seems to me it would look odd...make you walk oddly....unless she actually stuffed it up inside her somehow??? Eww.
    But a major strategy point...you go idol hunting but you don't plan ahead what you will do with it if you find it? You don't at least wear a t-shirt? A buff over your bikini top? So, plus points for finding it, minus points for not thinking ahead to finding it!
    Wow! My thoughts exactly, which I expressed to my DH while watching.
    As for the Tarzan shot, add my EWWWWWWW to the rest of the world. I'd like to scrub my memory of that image but it remains!!
    What's up with the editors? they blur even a tiny bit of butt hanging out but not that picture of Tarzan????
    I'll throw in another EWWWWW and multiply that by a billion!!

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

well as much as I love to hate on the troll and snark about him...having him on another season with Colton would be worth watching IMO

but they need to change the title for this season of survivor...instead of one episode being called "A bunch of idiots" that is what the entire season needs to be named

I personally don't care what Colton's sexual orientation is but I don't like the flaming attitude..that gets on my nerves...just like it does with Austin on Project Runway...not all men that are gay behave this way and these are just 2 examples of how they give gay men a bad name
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread