+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 3/14 One World Show Discusssion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/14 One World Show Discusssion **West Coast Spoilers**

[QUOTE=Shoepie;4445313]Is there a promo out other than the one on TV? All promos are shown on TV. That is why they are called promo's. They are promoting the next show. I sense spoiler paranoia is afoot.

Someone is taken out of the game and the obvious guess is Tarzan since he is older and likely to have collapsed. Since they mentioned blood pressure or eluded to it, it doesn't sound like an injury.

Odd things:

I am curious as to why no one sees through Colton, especially the men since they know him.

Alicia is quick to go with Colton's idea of voting Monica out after all three of them hugged and promised alliegance? What?

Why vote out the strongest player. She isn't a threat until the merge; they need her now.

Why is Leif still there? He is not very bright (I am being kind) and cannot perform physically very well.

Again no one can keep the idol to themselves. I will never understand this one.

Good things:

I like this season so far.

Sabrina

Interesting dynamics

The look on the faces of the women when they see Monica is gone. They will feel insecure about this. The merge will not be as they had hoped and planned.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the bolded. The only woman on this side that is allied with them is Alicia...Remember Sabrina saying their team has 4 women out of their original group of 5. Monica and Christina were on the outs with them so I think that the only woman they would be truly disappointed to see gone would be Alicia...I, on the other hand, wouldn't mind one bit!!!
    ButterflyFaery likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And Alicia will no doubt crow to her original 5 that she got Colton to do the dirty work, especially if they dump Christine next week. So she won't feel guilty at all...those women weren't in her alliance. Sigh. I guess I see how it makes sense...except that they will need every woman's vote to keep the women from getting Pagonged at the merge. The majority women team is unlikely to lose any immunity challenges and so won't be voting out any of their men.
    And Colton can crow to the men, look, I got rid of two women for you, so men are in the majority. If that happens I hope they then turn on him and blindside him.

IF Colton makes it to the final...he should take the prize. If these idiots allow him that far, then they deserve to lose.
    NCLurker and cablejockey like this.
    There's no place like home!

To the Point

As much as I loathe Colton, I have to agree captain. These people are beyond stupid to keep him in the game. He has a immunity idol, so what?! Work a split vote, then send his butt home with the second, or better yet, just have a true blindside. At this point he is so cocky I don't think he'd play the idol unless they were stupid enough to have Leif in on it, and he would certainly open his big mouth.
    sweetpea likes this.

FORT Fogey

It is possible that whoever is taken out of the game will return. It could be they just need IV fluids. We have seen people return after some medical treatment. I really like Tarzan, his bio is beyond impressive in every area.

I do not see Colton making it to the end. I think many have his number and are waiting for the right time. He may make the merge but he will be blindsided soon thereafter.

Jonas even sees this but is riding the wave because he knows he is safe for awhile yet. I know Tarzan sees him clearly. There are some smart players in this game.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Why is it that none of the contestants have suggested voting for Colton at tribal council? He can only use the immunity idol once so, best case scenario, they successfully blindside him and he and his idol are out, or, worst case scenario, he plays the idol and it's out of play.

One of the guys questioned how Colton was able to get away with doing nothing around camp. It's because you idiots are letting him get away with it by not getting rid of him!

I don't understand why the women are letting the men take back the upperhand. They should have held firm and said if Monica goes this week then a man has to be voted out next but instead they agreed to let a girl go next time, too.

Where did they find these people???? They seem to be conserving energy by turning off their brains.

BTW, I get really tired of the same old expressions on reality tv--calling someone the head of the snake or a cancer, throwing under the bus, etc. I want to punch someone when they use those cliches.
    I have to admit, I don't really understand the bolded part... and I've seen these sentiments expressed by others, and I'm not really getting it.

The men in this tribe had the upperhand... 4 of them (Jonas, Colton, Tarzan, Leif) vs. the 3 women. That's purely numbers, but add in that those four men are of an original alliance together and it really works well for them. Colton just went to Alicia to stir up crap and to keep them from trying to flip one of his guys... not that any of them are flippable, anyways.
    I am disappointed that Alicia didn't stir things up when she found out that Colton was not going to stick with his promise of becoming an ally with the 3 girls, but in her mind it would have moved her from being the last girl voted out to being the first one. I'm sure she's also hoping the guys will get rid of another guy rather than herself.

Numbers wise, I think Colton feels so confident he has complete control of the men in this game that he is not worried about losing people on his current tribe (especially women). I think what it will come down to in the future is whether the guys on the other tribe will bond with the girls and form a new alliance. That is what I am hoping for.

As for getting rid of the idol, they can't until the men have the numbers. As long as the men feel like they need that idol to benefit their entire alliance, they will see no reason to get rid of it.

Btw, I thought it was hilarious when Kim told Chelsea she had the idol, and Chelsea was like, where? No kidding, where? I was stumped as to where she could possibly hide it considering what she was wearing. And then she just stuffed the thing in her bag at camp. Gross, but funny.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I see Colton making it to the end. At the merge he will undoubtedly join the women who are left. If indeed Tarzan leaves the game this week, and Christina goes home, 5 women will remain at the merge. With Colton they have 6. 'Girl Power' will take effect. Eventually the women will have to turn on themselves. Regardless of how that goes, I see Colton being chosen to follow along because every one will want to sit next to him at the final Tribal Council. Just my opinion.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Uncle David, I agree that that is a likely scenario. Perhaps Alicia let him know she is allied with the four girls on the other tribe. Unfortunately, that scenario also means that Alicia would be in for a long haul.

The guys on Colton's tribe doubtless have a clue he would do that (though they should be thinking about all those angles... and it's a huge clue that Colton has already 'bonded' with the girls... but, as we know, they are dumb and Troyzan, who I think might have a brain, isn't with them)

I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed that Colton's tribe gets completely decimated... and the other tribe forms solid bonds. I also hope that Kim's idol comes into play to remove either Colton or Alicia from the game. A long shot, but I'm a dreamer.
    Longhornfan likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think it's strange that none of the other men are feeling the urge to rise to the top, like they usually do. Colton could have been done away with a couple of shows ago. He's busy feeling smug and over-confident, and power-mad. There is NO way he would have even slightly suspected that he was about to be dumped. The lower the numbers get, the more paranoid people become. Somebody needs to develop that "I've had all of you that I can stand" attitude. Currently, the men are like lemmings following Colton, their Pied Piper.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I think the only men who trusted each other enough to oust Colton were the 4 muscle-heads. Unfortunately, Colton got the HII and was able to beat them before they got him. Now, the muscle-heads are too few in number, and the misfits are too afraid to risk exposing themselves. It's just as likely that the first to attempt a coup would be ratted out and end up going home themselves.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and sweetpea like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread