+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree525Likes

Thread: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I think Colton was completely out of line in his comments and his smirking - grrrrr! Who the heck is he to tell Bill he should get a "real job" or have a back up plan? None of Colton's business. I was really pleased with how Bill stood up for himself without slinging any mud back at Colton.

Bill is a class act. Colton is an immature, stuck up, BRAT!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    I have a very different view on the 'giving up immunity' issue. I am almost certain that it is a producer suggested move to the contestants, so hear me out. Im sorta speculating here so please do not read if you like to work stuff out....

The preview for next week hints at a tribes switch, if this were to happen then slyly telling the contestants this would mean that contestants wouldnt care about this weeks immunity anyway as their tribe would change soon.
    But they're going into a merge 7 v 7. Could have been 8 v 6 and that might have made a difference. That's why I think they made up this idiocy on their own.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    My thing is what RIGHT does Colton has to tell Bill (an adult) what he should or shouldn't do. Sure Colton may think he's not living the life Colton thinks he should but, when you get down to it, Colton doesn't have to follow Bill around for the rest of each other's lives. And Colton don't have to let Bill sleep on his couch either! haha! Colton should simply grow up and get over it. We all cannot be Colton just as we all cannot be Bill. And, you know what? That's okay with me.

I'm also upset about the oompa loompa comment. Matter of fact, I wish that his comment wasn't displayed under the Survivor thread! It's really offensive to me and I'm not a little person.
    The Constitution gives Colton the right to say what ever he wants. It does not give him the right to force his views on anyone which he did not, he did give his opinion though as did Bill. I do understand the gist of Colton's complaint in that Bill shouldn't be living off other people while pursuing his dream. However if Bill's friends allow him to do so then that is their prerogative.

I also believe that Colton could not survive without his family's money. He is truly one of the idle rich. The ones the Republicans don't want to impose an income tax on because they create jobs for us non rich people. Aren't we all lucky to have Colton provide us jobs and helping the economy and keep America great.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    But they're going into a merge 7 v 7. Could have been 8 v 6 and that might have made a difference. That's why I think they made up this idiocy on their own.
    No, they would have split them evenly....

Colton is the PERFECT person to take the final 3. He's burning every single bridge he can make and there are no excuses for his behavior. I think he committed an unforgivable sin and will be a vote repellent after tonight (the greed, the emotions, he can't keep himself in check at all!). Anybody who takes him to the finale will be that much better off just cause they AREN'T Colton.

He's nothing more than a power hungry egomaniac who takes everything personally. This would have been the perfect opportunity to blindside him and get the idol out of the game too. But now, all the men are like "OH NO... WE'RE SCARRED. HE HAS AN IDOL..." He's too chicken to use it. He knows that once he does he is out of there, so it's like he doesn't have one.
    Last edited by Endit; 03-08-2012 at 09:00 PM.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    No, they would have split them evenly....
    Split eveningly would have meant a majority of men on both new tribes, and if randomly realigned then a guarateed majority of at least one tribe. Meanwhile it's very unlikely there will be a new set of alliances based on new tribal divisions. The men could have stuck together as men but much harder now.
    jucamer likes this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Giving up immunity and volunteering to go to Tribal - Dumbest. Move. Ever.
    march, mom2 and Midol like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Split eveningly would have meant a majority of men on both new tribes, and if randomly realigned then a guarateed majority of at least one tribe. Meanwhile it's very unlikely there will be a new set of alliances based on new tribal divisions. The men could have stuck together as men but much harder now.
    I wonder how the men will feel when Colton aligns with the women's side. I don't know this for fact because I refuse to read spoilers for Survivor because it totally ruins the show for me, but just based on his past actions and words, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he does. Of course that could be part of his plan - because the women would be up in numbers with him voting along side them what with the tribal council switch he orchestrated.
    jucamer and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I totally think they came up with this move on their own as well. I think this tribe is more interested in making "big moves" and doing unforgettable things than actually playing the game. I mean, c'mon, Troyzan aspires to be like COACH, for heaven's sake. Not exactly inspiring to anyone watching. And Colton lit up like Christmas when Jeff suggested it may be one of the biggest moves ever.

Just a lot of attention seeking morons. Seriously. I'm quite sure Alicia is there for the same reason.
    Midol likes this.

Nik

Bill came across classier than Colton the way a unicorn comes across classier than a pig in sh*t.
    RBmumsie and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread