+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree525Likes

Thread: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Which is why it was the perfect time to blindside him.
    I was thinking the exact same thing
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

Colton hating poor people and treating them like they're not an equal. I bet the only reason he's so much "better off" than Bill is because he thrives off his parents' success, while Bill actually does something.
    I definitely got the impression from what Colton said last night that he comes from a family that is very well off financially. Didn't he say that there are only about 2000 people in the town that he lives in? He might come from a very prominent family, and I would bet that Colton has never had to work a day in his life. Everything has been given to him.

What is really disturbing is that all that hate and prejudice would have to be learned, since we are not born that way. But how is it that Colton can't seem to feel any empathy for others who might be less fortunate than him? I am astounded that he can say such horrible things about the poor people in this country. What has made him this way? Obviously Colton has not been raised to give to others...to help those in need...but to look down on them instead. What a sad life he has in store for himself.
    captain, march, KatesMom and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    They could always do "Heroes vs. Villians" Part 2, but with the lack of heroes in recent seasons, they might as well call it "Morons vs. Villians". Heck, with this bunch I can't even tell the difference.
    The perfect title should be Dumb vs Dumber. I think there are enough candidates for both catergories.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Who is good at photoshop? We need some hideous Colton avatars.
    I've got one now! I wasn't sure whether to post it in this thread or start a new thread for Survivor photos/art. I'll let the mods decide.

Do you think I should add his name at the top of it so people will know who it's supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Everyone is missing the obvious nightmare. You're all in denial!

Colton will be invited back in the next AllStars. No way the producers will pass up someone this polarizing. Too bad for the producers they've already done Heroes and Villains.

And cheers for Bill! One of the finest people they've ever had on Survivor.
    Have to disagree, he is politically unaware and should have backed down instead of getting in Colton's face they way he did. Also in one sense I do agree with Colton, I do not think that there is anything wrong with pursuing your dream but do have a plan B. Also there are a lot of creative people, artists, actors, comedians, musicians that do have day jobs and they don't live off their friends the way it sounded Bill did.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I kind of hope that Colton makes it until the family challenge. I'd like to see what shows up to support him.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I've got one now! I wasn't sure whether to post it in this thread or start a new thread for Survivor photos/art. I'll let the mods decide.

Do you think I should add his name at the top of it so people will know who it's supposed to be?
    Feel free to start an avatar/Photoshop thread, I'm thinking this crew will give us plenty to make fun of.

Brooks, I don't know if I can take Colton until family visit time. What a putrid, small-minded little twerp he is.
    sweetpea, Uncle David and jucamer like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post

Fun! I barely know how to use paint so I won't be attempting any but I am a good audience
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Have to disagree, he is politically unaware and should have backed down instead of getting in Colton's face they way he did. Also in one sense I do agree with Colton, I do not think that there is anything wrong with pursuing your dream but do have a plan B. Also there are a lot of creative people, artists, actors, comedians, musicians that do have day jobs and they don't live off their friends the way it sounded Bill did.
    My thing is what RIGHT does Colton has to tell Bill (an adult) what he should or shouldn't do. Sure Colton may think he's not living the life Colton thinks he should but, when you get down to it, Colton doesn't have to follow Bill around for the rest of each other's lives. And Colton don't have to let Bill sleep on his couch either! haha! Colton should simply grow up and get over it. We all cannot be Colton just as we all cannot be Bill. And, you know what? That's okay with me.

I'm also upset about the oompa loompa comment. Matter of fact, I wish that his comment wasn't displayed under the Survivor thread! It's really offensive to me and I'm not a little person.
    GabbyG and jucamer like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Colton isnt a disgrace, hes a silly little abomination who is trying to act tough because he has as much testosterone as a tampon. Yes, the contestants this season are idiots but theres no need to be so aggressive. I really hope that either the sushi chef, Troyzan, Sabrina or Monica win because they are the only people I like this season. Highlight of this week's episode was Lief climbing into a box...

I have a very different view on the 'giving up immunity' issue. I am almost certain that it is a producer suggested move to the contestants, so hear me out. Im sorta speculating here so please do not read if you like to work stuff out....

The preview for next week hints at a tribes switch, if this were to happen then slyly telling the contestants this would mean that contestants wouldnt care about this weeks immunity anyway as their tribe would change soon.
    jucamer likes this.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

+ Reply to Thread