+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree525Likes

Thread: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by songfighter View Post
    I don't even know what to say. The men giving up immunity was easily the most frustrating display of unified stupidity I can remember on this show. And even though I think Bill handled himself well at tribal council, I can't help but think about when they were voting on whether or not to give up the idol, and Bill says something like, "If I vote to go to tribal and vote Leif off while he's in hot water that serves my purpose." NOT having ANYONE in your tribe voted off is always a better option. If he just goes against the vote, he's still there and Leif is most likely still in hot water, plus the tribe remains intact for the next challenge.

I just can't believe that there isn't a single person on that tribe who seems capable of playing a strong game.
    I still cant believe they are saying Colton is our leader.
    sweetpea and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't know what to add to what people have already said. I am in total shock to what took place tonight. I already could not stand Colton, but he just gets worse and worse. I thought the others were finally starting to see how bad he really is. There is not one person on either tribe that I am rooting for. This has to be the worst season ever for Survivor and I have watched every single season. Not one person left in this game deserves to win IMO.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Newbie

I know what you mean! I think that really illustrates the lack of insight with the men. Every move Colton suggests is a whiny, self-serving rant. Even some of the more wishy-washy contestants from previous seasons would have called him on this by now, pointing out that he has no grasp of the game beyond his own whims.
    holly71 and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by songfighter View Post
    I know what you mean! I think that really illustrates the lack of insight with the men. Every move Colton suggests is a whiny, self-serving rant. Even some of the more wishy-washy contestants from previous seasons would have called him on this by now, pointing out that he has no grasp of the game beyond his own whims.
    I never thought I would ask for Russel, but he would have kicked his @ss out of this game by now
    holly71 and Jaceegirl like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Let's just send them all home, and go straight to Big Brother.
    holly71, Punkin, waywyrd and 3 others like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I am a non-violent person! However, if I were stuck on that beach with Colton I would beat him senseless! Where does he get off calling Leif an Oompa Loompa?
    That was vile. Truly.

Who am I kidding, Colton has now, in 3 episodes, become the most hated person on this show for me.

And you are right, the girls aren't better. I guess I'm going to have to cherry pick on the tribes now for the (very) few people I could stomach seeing go any further than, say, the next episode.

I'm scared Colton will be in for the long haul as the most perfect F2 goat ever. And I really don't know if I can watch this. First time ever for me, since season 1, that I've considered not watching until someone is gone.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I never thought I would ask for Russel, but he would have kicked his @ss out of this game by now
    Anyone with an IQ in triple digits would have sent him packing by now.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Anyone with an IQ in triple digits would have sent him packing by now.

But Russell would have done it the way I am thinking! and then LOL about it!!

I'm scared Colton will be in for the long haul as the most perfect F2 goat ever. And I really don't know if I can watch this. First time ever for me, since season 1, that I've considered not watching until someone is gone.
    Same here, and I love ths show.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

This is one of the most distorted episodes of Survivor I've ever seen. And I've seen every episode of every season (at least) twice.

Why would you go to tribal to vote someone off when you can just vote them off next week if you lose (and the Women's tribe will be one less as strong)? Meanwhile, a crippled Bill, knowing he's next to go, will do everything in his power around camp to be helpful and will essentially be neutered.

Giving up the immunity idol is nuts. (is that even in the rules?) But even though the mechanism for this is unique, we know that it had to have been -unanimous-. If one person objected, they cannot give it up. Meaning Bill -voluntarily- gave it up??? How do you agree to this if you are Bill? Did they trick him into thinking Lief was really going? --Why would he take that chance? Did he think "Well, they hate me; I'm going next anyways"? --They reshuffle tribes many times a season, he should know that, surviving more days could mean he gets into a whole new tribe. None of this makes any sense.

I think it is safe to say it now.....

Survivor has finally "jumped the shark"

Maybe the world really DOES end in 2012!
    Endit and Jaceegirl like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread