+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: 2/29 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/29 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I haven't watched yet but let me get this straight.....its ok for the boys to steal supplies from the girls but its not ok for the girls to peek at a puzzle? That doesn't really fly with me.
    It wouldn't have bothered me had it not been immunity at stake - that's more than a pick ax or some supplies.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

And maybe there are challenges coming up where the guys can take advantage of watching the girls. I don't see the problem.

I also don't see why they ragged on Bill so much. He at least should get create for having pushed his team so far ahead during the first half of the challenge.

I just don't understand why none of the girls seem to be thinking ahead. At some point these tribes will merge. You need to foster some connections or good will or something with someone on the other tribe. There is no way the girls come into the merge with a numbers advantage. No way. So if they want to make it to the end they will need to have someone on the guy's tribe in their corner. Bubble butt (thanks Fanny!) is the most obnoxious player on the girl's tribe. She looks down her nose at the men while she's warming her butt at their fire. She has no game. Nothing. I want her gone asap. Perhaps then some of the other women with some forethought and strategy can start actually playing the game.

I don't like Kat much either. She's young, yet, but she's also pathetic. Though I will say her 8 attempts at the puzzle with Troy was pretty funny.

Troy is trying to garner some good will amongst the ladies. He was the one who suggested they bunk down with the guys when the storm was blowing in. I wonder if Matt and the buff boys were privy to that offer? Methinks not.

So glad to see Matt gone. He looked like he wanted to punch someone on the way out. SO glad that the 'misfits' took him down, and a little surprised honestly since usually they keep the strong young guys around to win challenges up until the merge. Loved him trying to get into it with Tarzan and the older guy just laughing about it.
    jucamer, Midol, Fanny Mare and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post

I also don't see why they ragged on Bill so much. He at least should get create for having pushed his team so far ahead during the first half of the challenge.
    Plus he seems to have a stash of something somewhere that he might be willing to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Can't stand those types of challenges where the other team can simply look over and copy what the other team is doing. It makes up a ridiculous amount of time.

The 2 people I cant stand the most are Alicia and Colton.
    so the women copied the men....I want to say NOT FAIR but you know what comes to my mind the men stealing all the stuff the women got off the truck during the first episode..what goes around comes around
    Florimel, justCoz and Midol like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I admire how Colton played at tribal but i hate the tongue on teeth smirks and eye rolling so very much. I really like Troyzan and am actually thinking that Tarzan is pretty great, too. I was really liking Chelsea last week but this week I was a bit disappointed. I think that something like a canoe isn't life or death and would have been a nice gesture to say the men could use it occasionally- especially when she is sitting there warming up around their fire. I know it is a game but there has to be some give and take not just all take. I still really find Jay attractive (if he would just keep his mouth shut) and I am glad to see Matt (aka Kasey from Bachelorette minus the Kermit voice) gone.
    That tongue on the teeth thing is so creepy. Not because he's gay. It'd be creepy if a woman, man or anything did that. It's just. gross. Close your friggin mouth. The tongue on the teeth smirk look is also really a bitch from hell look for a person. Colton has no reason to absolutely hate the people on his tribe the way he does. He's just so close-minded... really noticed that when he pigeon-holed Bill as 'ghetto'.

Colton saying he was going to play the idol saved him from getting voted off. The only one to call his bluff was Matt. So I cannot really say it was a dumb move at this tribal council. Now next time will be interesting.
    Rattus and Uncle David like this.
    There's no place like home!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Plus he seems to have a stash of something somewhere that he might be willing to share.
    Probably locally grown.
    sweetpea and Fanny Mare like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I actually started to like Colton last night. He did pretty well playing the game. And he didn't let his total dislike of Bill keep him on his path of voting him out first, like people usually do.

I really like Troyzan, but I'm not so sure about Tarzan. He seemed like he was getting close to spilling alliance secrets to me. I'm not sure if he'll be able to keep his mouth shut.

When the girls were over in the guys' camp getting warm, and they wouldn't commit to letting the guys take the canoe out, I would have told them "Goodbye, then". Why should they let them use their shelter and fire for nothing?

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Probably locally grown.
    Like a frog.

'Hey Colton! If your tongue has to be out of your dang mouth all the time, at least do something for the good of everyone. Be happy, lick a frog.'
    Uncle David and KatesMom like this.

+ Reply to Thread