+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post Ep4 discussion ***Spoilers***

Wow. That would be something else, Wayner. After Jed was booted, I was thinking to myself that the other tribe members must've thought Robb can be disposed of at any time. If he's just maintaining that dumbass demeanor as a defense mechanism, it would be one of the most brilliant strategies ever seen in Survivor, especially if he finally decides to unmask himself as a prominent scientist or something like that as soon as he has the game under control.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

his teammates convince him that it is opposite voting day
    Opposite Voting Day! Outstanding, LG!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Robb...a "prominent scientist"?

I am hoping that Robb will prove to be smarter than early indications.

As miss F says, he could have wallowed in self-pity after Jed was booted, as Stephanie did, but he chose to knuckle down and work with the team.

I also think he has a point about Shii Ann being the weakest member. She certainly seem to sit out of a lot of challenges.
    He is probably still on the fringe of the larger group and if the tribes do stay as is he will need to work an alliance to save himself post merge.
    I think he will be the Chuay's first target.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    If I'm right, then I'm a freakin' qenius!!!
    Of course, I suppose it would help my credibility if I could actually spell "genius".

Wayner...

I just thought that was some kind of clever "programmer speak"
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, Fluff, all us computer guys like to throw around q-words to confound those who aren't in the know. Right, Qayner?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Wow, I got a theory named in my first day of posting; I'm touched. Thanks LG!

Yeah, Fluff, all us computer guys like to throw around q-words to confound those who aren't in the know. Right, Qayner?
    Good lord, a nickname I thought died 20 years ago rears it's ugly head. And for the love of God, please don't let the proper spelling of the word before ugly be "its". Oh, it is, isn't it?

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my "Q" compiler code.

Paulie!

I am so glad Ghandia got voted out. It was definitely her time. rops to Helen for voting with the guys!

Nice Ken muscle shot during the IC. MMMM

Did anyone else find it funny that CG put Ghandia in to actually work on the 2nd puzzle? Hello? She lost one of these for you guys once.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast