+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post Ep4 discussion ***Spoilers***

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    It's happening, it's happening! People are warming up to Helen.

Oh and on the Gretchen thing...I don't think she was the best Survivor player, she was just my personal all-time favorite Survivor player. I think everyone likes her because she was really in her element out on the island, worked hard, everyone respected her, and she was damn nice. Plus after the merge she was the first pick-off because everyone knew she was the biggest threat. Since it was the original and there was nothing to compare it to, I think people were taken aback because that type of person is who they had envisioned would be able to win such a game. (of course now we know that having all those positive traits really doesn't help you at all )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

As soon as Ghandia mentioned being able to "live" with Ted for a while longer I thought "You B!tch" If she was so darn traumatized there's no way she would have said that. Loser!
    Glad Helen caught that too
    I also must note that I hope Brian was trying to be funny with his women in the kitchen talk :nono
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Exactly Cali.
    I can't stand her.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Originally posted by fluff
    He is, but I have a feeling he is going to be the underdog that Jeffs says we'll be cheering for in coming weeks.
    God, I hope not...

Oh I'm sure Brian was half joking about it. Especially that last comment he made about getting his laundry done.

At least I hope he was.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I agree Miss F!

At first I thought it's just because Brian is my fave that I overlooked his comments... But I really do think he was trying to be comedic.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    And whats up with sk8-boy praying?
    I had a really strange thought; what if Robb isn't as dumb as he's making himself out to be? My "evidence"?

1. Who would REALLY be stupid enough to bring a skateboard?
    2. Would a magazine really have selected someone that stupid to be the "Most Eligible Bachelor" in Arizona?
    3. If he was really that stupid, wouldn't his prayer have sounded more like Ben Stiller in "Meet the Parents"?
    4. I worked with a guy that looked and sounded like Robb (only he was about 1/4 Robb's size, sort of a "Mini-Robb"). On the surface he came off as this happy-go-lucky idiot. But he was actually a very intelligent guy.
    5. In the past, haven't very strong guys been voted out because they're seen as a threat? But someone as "stupid" as Robb would only appear to be a threat to himself, right?
    6. Someone suggested that perhaps he was just playing for the camera when he prayed. The Robb we're coming to know wouldn't be smart enough to try something like that. Heck, the Robb we're coming to know wouldn't know what the cameras were!

Maybe, just MAYBE, Robb is pulling the wool over his tribe's (and our) eyes. If not, none of you will remember this post. If I'm right, then I'm a freakin' qenius!!!

Hmmm Wayner, you make some interesting points!

5. In the past, haven't very strong guys been voted out because they're seen as a threat? But someone as "stupid" as Robb would only appear to be a threat to himself, right?
    You know, that's a really good point. Of course, sometimes you can't fake STUPID.

He seemed to really blend in and pull his weight. He needed to settle down after the first few episodes of "Show me your hands" and "Clay's a whiny..... "

I assumed he was going to bond further with Stephanie, but he seems to be smart enough to know that 5 v 2 is not a good thing.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

LG.
    OK, I think we can name this the Wayner "Brilliant Robb" theory and all refer to it as WBR and gloat about how smart our board is if it pans out. Of course if Robb really is a meathead, then we'll all go "Wayner who?" Could be another "Belly Alliance" theory that ends up in the proverbial trash heap when Robb actually votes to evict himself because his teammates convince him that it is opposite voting day. Thanks for joining in Wayner.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast