+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post Ep4 discussion ***Spoilers***

And whats up with sk8-boy praying?
    That threw me for a loop. "What the Hell?" Anyway, I'm starting to like Robb better than some of the other people.

That's what I think too, BF! After the theatrics Ghandia made about Ted, and now she doesn't want to vote for him? Yeah, Helen figured out Ghandia was lying or is just a Loudmouth Nut! And was the hell was Ghandia doing walking around naked? Flashbacks of Richard Hatch! Oh no...My eyes! My eyes!

*fixed typo

I love Stephanie. She reminds me of Hunter, and I'm not just talking about her 6-pack & guns. She's determined to win this game with or without her team. "Piss on em", she says. Hunter-esque? I tend to agree with her at this point. But I fear next week she'll be giving a Hunter-esque knuckle head speech at the end of the show. That would be a shame.

Originally posted by Perc
    And whats up with sk8-boy praying?
    My impression is that he was playing to the camera.

JR.
    Steph is making a mistake by playing that way now. If they would've lost the IC she would surely be gone. She'd better hope they keep winning or there's a switch or something if she wants to last.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, but Hunter actually did work
    Stephanie just appears to think she is doing all the work.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I don't really understand why Gretchen is credited as such a great Survivor player.

If she had listened to Gervase (of all people) and voted as a tribe after the merge she might not have been send packing so quickly.
    That was a really dumbass move.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ghandia is a cancer to the tribe and I'm glad Helen recognized it. She can't help them with the challenges as much as Clay can, sad to say.

I was totally mystified that Helen was the one breaking ranks as I thought Jan would be quicker to side with the guys.

I knew Ghandia was gone when they had a voiceover of someone talking about the next bootee earlier in the show and they panned to fire and then to Ghandia and then went to commercial.

Yes, MB, we get the 'fire is life' symbolism.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I think the reason Helen voted to oust Ghandia was to ensure that she herself wasn't sent packing. If the two factions had deadlocked at three, then we would probably have seen the bag of rocks tiebreaker, which would expose all of the six to a potential ejection. Ghandia even mentioned the purple rock when discussing things with Helen. From Helen's perspective, why should she subject herself to a 1-in-6 chance of being jettisoned when she isn't even on the block? "But what about the 2-minute discussion to try to sway public opinion?" you ask. Good point, except for the fact that Helen then is perceived as a waffler if she bails out to save her own skin. Better to go in with the idea that she's going to drop-kick the weak link out of the tribe and get yourself in good with the new dominant faction in the process.

I think she's very clever. She's playing the game well, in my opinion. I like her (even though she's not great eye candy), and I hope she stays around for a while.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Yeah, I really liked Helen today and think she was smart in her decision. Now the next to go would seem to be Jan, thereby giving her some more time.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

LG.
    Originally posted by Paulie
    I think she's [Helen's] very clever. She's playing the game well, in my opinion. I like her (even though she's not great eye candy), and I hope she stays around for a while.
    You're just saying that Paulie because you're afriad of Helen's chompers of death.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast