Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: 2/22 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post

The women were truly pathetic tonight.... I'm wondering if one problem they had was not just the breast issue in general, but the lack of compressibility of silicon? They should have tried going around the back earlier, or maybe holding each other and each leaning back a little. And they should have started with someone relatively flat chested who could have made it to the end, making it more possible to spread out more. The guys started with their smaller people who had a better chance of getting by, and then they could space out more, making accidental touches more avoidable.
    I wonder if they could all have stood bowlegged, each with a foot on the "outside" of the beam and had the moving person crawl through....

Someone really hates Christine.
    The problem was not breasts, it was stupidity & lack of any sort of teamwork. Nobody's boobs are bigger than than the gut on that nasty Tarzan guy (*shudder*) and they are clearly more interested in forming a Mean Girls club than winning challenges. I was floored at the vote.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Newbie

Re: 2/22 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Someone said the the game has evolved into alliances as the most important thing on anyones agenda. This has really proven itself in this season. If the women had given it just a couple of days to feel each other out I can guarantee alliances would have been different. I think in fact one of them said this at tribal counsel. I hate to say it but these alliances will destruct salami.

I'm hoping that the other women realize that Kat is too stupid and Alicia is too big of a bitch, and they dump them out of their alliance and join with Monica and Christina. That would be a strong tribe of five.
    SugarMama and Jaceegirl like this.

I missed the challenge as DirectTV was having issues with the channel. So all I saw was the knot challenge and the tribal council. Doesn't sound like I missed anything though. I agree, the men vs women thing is so stupid. I am not a fan of it on any of the shows (yes I am talking to you Mr. Trump!). I wasn't surprised to see Nina go though, she was pretty abrasive.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I missed the challenge as DirectTV was having issues with the channel. So all I saw was the knot challenge and the tribal council. Doesn't sound like I missed anything though. I agree, the men vs women thing is so stupid. I am not a fan of it on any of the shows (yes I am talking to you Mr. Trump!). I wasn't surprised to see Nina go though, she was pretty abrasive.
    See of you can catch it on Hulu. I thought it was a good episode. There are some interesting dynamics. I have DIREC TV too and my living room TV had issues but the bedroom didn't. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    I'm hoping that the other women realize that Kat is too stupid and Alicia is too big of a bitch, and they dump them out of their alliance and join with Monica and Christina. That would be a strong tribe of five.
    I wouldn't hold my breath on that one . They saw who went home, and they know who should of. They had time to change their minds . It's a shame their alliance makes them stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath on that one . They saw who went home, and they know who should of. They had time to change their minds . It's a shame their alliance makes them stupid
    Hmmm. It's a chicken/egg thing in a way. Does the alliance make them stupid, or were they stupid to form/stick with the alliance? They could have changed their minds, even formed new alliances, it would have been great timing because this was only the first vote. The two who obviously knew they were voting out the wrong person still did it. That Stupid Girl Alliance weakened their own team, at a time when they need strength against the guys.

I say a huge opportunity was missed to fix their admitted mistake before it went any further. I don't think the alliance made them stupid, it's just how they roll.

I'll bet $1 that the Stupid Girl Alliance won't survive a merge.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Or , maybe they are stupid with or without one

I agree, they missed a great opportunity, and they will kick themselves when they see this, and I think you will win that dollar.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Jeff said in this weeks EW article that they hope to make it harder for teams to form the 5 person alliance that can control the game. mmmmm......wonder how they will do that? I do appreciate it that the producers tweak the game a bit so it is always fresh. We may not like the tweaks but they do make the game interesting.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Hmmm. It's a chicken/egg thing in a way. Does the alliance make them stupid, or were they stupid to form/stick with the alliance? They could have changed their minds, even formed new alliances, it would have been great timing because this was only the first vote. The two who obviously knew they were voting out the wrong person still did it. That Stupid Girl Alliance weakened their own team, at a time when they need strength against the guys.

I say a huge opportunity was missed to fix their admitted mistake before it went any further. I don't think the alliance made them stupid, it's just how they roll.

I'll bet $1 that the Stupid Girl Alliance won't survive a merge.
    Such an optimist, you actually think they will make it to the merge. That is so sweet.
    Brooks, spockwhat and JavaJo like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Closed Thread