Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: 2/22 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 2/22 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Sad. Guys minus Colton plus Monica ftw.

This exemplifies why I never respected Jenna Morasca's "win" - she slinked by till the end, an alliance of youngsters.
    She's like my most hated winner ever. And her season, Amazon, also had the older and better women of the women's tribe leave early, like Jeanne.
    march likes this.

I'm SO glad the guys appear to NOT be sharing with the whiny girls (Monica, Christina, and Chelsea - and "maybe" Sabrina - excluded - I see hope in them). I was always a tomboy who worked hard to prove myself to stand with the guys, not depend on them. From camping to track to business. I "get" guys, and I understand the pressure they've been under to "be nice" to the girls. I hope they compete with all they've got! After all, fair's fair.
    cablejockey, mom2 and Midol like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

If I had to pick which Survivor I am most like, it would be a combination of Chelsea/Monica. I think Monica could be a strong force (physically and psychologically). I wonder if the younger girls aren't a bit intimidated by her now.
    Midol likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Survivor: Colton's world? gag
    mom2, Endit and Midol like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Survivor: Colton's world? gag
    I couldn't help but keep remembering Nathan Lane in "The Birdcage" -- Colton has more estrogen than that entire girl tribe combined
    Last edited by SugarMama; 02-22-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Colton may just be playing a part. Maybe he's looking for a show after Survivor. Wouldn't be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I couldn't help but keep remembering Nathan Lane in "The Birdcage" -- Colton has more estrogen than that entire girl tribe combined
    Funny that you mentioned that. I think he walks just like Nathan Lane's character! Colton's flip flops kill me!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey

Completely predictable show tonight. *yawn* They'd better re-shuffle the tribes soon or this season's going down the drain.
    Shoepie likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Completely predictable show tonight. *yawn* They'd better re-shuffle the tribes soon or this season's going down the drain.
    I don't agree -- I hate it when they shuffle the tribes too soon. People should have some accountability for their bad choices. I want to see Alicia and her gang shiver, whine, and beg.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, I like what might be happening on the men's team---I still don't know most people's names as I have captioning on that runs over the names they do show. But Colton I do know! I'd love to see the outsider guys wipe out the frat gang.

The women were truly pathetic tonight.... I'm wondering if one problem they had was not just the breast issue in general, but the lack of compressibility of silicon? They should have tried going around the back earlier, or maybe holding each other and each leaning back a little. And they should have started with someone relatively flat chested who could have made it to the end, making it more possible to spread out more. The guys started with their smaller people who had a better chance of getting by, and then they could space out more, making accidental touches more avoidable.
    I wonder if they could all have stood bowlegged, each with a foot on the "outside" of the beam and had the moving person crawl through....

Someone really hates Christine.
    sweetpea likes this.

Closed Thread