Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 2/15 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 2/15 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    And wasn't one the shrieking harpy with the booty shorts? UGH.
    OMG. Noooooooooooooo! I had forgotten about that. I guess my brains when they noticed that harpy, and in booty short to make it worse, were so in shock it immediately put this image somewhere deep down in the cellars of my brains to protect me
    Thanks now it is back and I can't get that image from my brains.

Sorry CrazyDutchWoman!!

I also did not like the immunity challenge. That they have to give it now to someone from the other tribe. Maybe I hated it because I knew what was going to happen. It was going to go to the gay guy and thanks to that he will manage to get one of the stronger hard working guys off). I do not like that cause this guy, sorry forgot his name is so lazy and is also acting a bit ridiculous. Because you are gay you do not like men? Maybe because they do not treat you as one of the girls? grrr

The women may not have been able to use the idol, but I think some thought should have been put into whether they should just hide it better. If Colton needs to use the idol this early it marks him as being gone soon anyway. (I hope!)
    Uncle David likes this.

I had no problem with Christina trading skills for skills. It was honest and the best way to work together while separately. I can't stand Alicia and I can't stand Colton. I really feel like he's been cast as more effeminate than he really is- otherwise he would annoy the hell out of me on a daily basis. Why it was decided so quickly that he wouldn't be able to be friends with any of the other guys and would need to run to the ladies is beyond me. I also hate people that toss "I love you" around pointlessly.
    Jay's voice is odd but he hasn't done anything to piss me off (this is the guy that built the fire, right?)
    Matt is a big NO for me.
    Troy is actually pretty insightful and dislikes women using their wiles as much as I do.

Again this season I find myself wondering- if you know you are going on Survivor why the hell don't you teach yourself how to build and make a fire....much like when I watch Hell's Kitchen and I wonder why people don't learn to cook scallops, wellington and risotto.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    Hi there. I am still watching it right now but I am so disgusted by how the chickens were treated. I am sick of how animals are used for reality TV. I think of I am a Celebrity get me out of here. Yes it is survivor but come one. You can be humane.
    Yes, I watched those scenes with my eyes closed. I just couldn't take it. Why do they do this to those defenseless animals?
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Yes, I watched those scenes with my eyes closed. I just couldn't take it. Why do they do this to those defenseless animals?
    Me too and then I thought I could watch but to my shock and horror I saw the girl was talking (arguing and using her hands while 2 chickens were caught in them and were scared to death. Had to rewind. or is it forward?

@Brooks: I agree. She did not have to give the immunity idol away that same week. Why not wait. See how the guys are, How the game develops. No she gives it to the only guy who talks with the girls? Not smart at all.

FORT Fogey

I didn't have a problem with the men stealing the women's supplies from the get-go. It's a sleazy thing to do in polite society, but this is survivor and if you're dumb enough not to protect your goodies, somebody will take them. However, I cheered when the women stole fire from the men. It seemed like a good move. But then they let it go out. What dummies. I would have been up all night stoking that fire just so we could tell the men the next morning 'Oh yeah, we made fire. Didn't we tell you?' Let them wonder.

But all the deal making and deal breaking and pseudo-bargaining after that was stupid. Nobody put any forethought or planning into any of it. It was all just random and really weak. It will be interesting to see what male/female alliances come down the line. Right now they aren't feeling the love for the most part.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

It will be interesting to see how things play out with both tribes on one beach. In the past when one tribe was kicking another tribe's booty, they didn't have to see that other tribe on a daily basis starving away and shivering in their lame, untarped shelter. I think if the tribes were smart, they would merge as one right now and help each other with survival. I'm not seeing much of a communal attitude, though.

Agreed with what someone wrote above about Christina. Trading skills for skills was very smart. Funny that Alicia thought that was wrong, but then had no problem strutting over in her booty shorts and trying to entice them into giving her something. Seriously, as a woman, she should be ashamed of her positions.

Also, someone suggested about the idol that they hold on to it or re-hide it. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong, but when Sabrina was reading the note in the idol, I thought it said that now that it was found, it had to be given to a member of the other tribe and it had to be given to someone before the next immunity challenge/tribal council. So I don't think hiding it or waiting were options.
    sweetpea, Hyper, rfromp and 1 others like this.

Closed Thread