Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 2/15 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 2/15 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    If they were playing to win, they would have redone the challenge because they would have won, anyway. Now they have made needless enemies. Not smart, IMO. Ah, maybe not. They were already pretty much at war
    Agreed. It's early, it won't change anything. The women are so bitterly arguing among themselves, they're not focusing on the guys anyway.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    If they were playing to win, they would have redone the challenge because they would have won, anyway. Now they have made needless enemies. Not smart, IMO. Ah, maybe not. They were already pretty much at war
    Stupid move number what? There have been so many this episode. All these guys are acting like Russell clones and look what happened to him. He didn't win, twice.
    Midol likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think the girls probably had an advantage on the balance beams. The guys who were less obviously vocal might be able to claim they weren't behind the decision.
    ButterflyFaery and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Wow. As it turns out, I dislike Alicia just as much as I thought I would based on her bio - that hardly ever happens.

Wait...what the hell am I saying. That happens all the time. So, no surprise - Alicia is just as awful as I thought she would be.
    I agree completely! She strikes me as being a street thug. Nasty attitude, got that "eye roll thang" going on which makes me crazy. Perhaps she's NaOnka's "good twin."
    Endit, mushybrain, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Wow. As it turns out, I dislike Alicia just as much as I thought I would based on her bio - that hardly ever happens. Wait...what the hell am I saying. That happens all the time. So, no surprise - Alicia is just as awful as I thought she would be.
    That's because she's a Melissa Rivers (J Rivers' spawn daughter) clone. Annoying as heck.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I agree completely! She strikes me as being a street thug. Nasty attitude, got that "eye roll thang" going on which makes me crazy. Perhaps she's NaOnka's "good twin."
    No way NaOnka has a good twin, a just as bad twin yes, a worse twin yes, but not a good twin.
    waywyrd and march like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Declare Your Independence Passepartout's Avatar

Well I hate to say this but the men now made enemies out of the women. We will see what happens as doubt that the men vs women thing won't be long and they will go into teams very asap.
    Midol likes this.
    Nudge Nudge Wink Wink!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    No way NaOnka has a good twin, a just as bad twin yes, a worse twin yes, but not a good twin.
    a "worse twin" than NaOnka? No way Can we settle on a "just slightly better than" twin? We'll have to see how she continues to behave.

I can see Alicia threatening to rip off someone's prosthetic leg and beat them over the head with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Well I hate to say this but the men now made enemies out of the women. We will see what happens as doubt that the men vs women thing won't be long and they will go into teams very asap.
    I don't know, I wasn't getting any warm "vibes" from the women regarding the men anyway. I think the guys knew the women would try to use them (they were right) and just decided to draw the battle lines. I'd like to see them NOT merge this season. But I'm sure they will.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Sucks to see Kourtney go out like that.

Colton and Alicia annoy me the most so far.

Tarzan & Troyzan <3

Closed Thread