Closed Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 2/15 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 2/15 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Even Jeff yelled that they should watch their stuff but the girls ignored it. Oh...and I thought they stole some fire from the boys when they were asleep. What happened to that? I think I missed it because they were still negotiating for fire the next morning.

In the next episode I think I saw the gay guy showing off his HI to the guys. Was that stupid or what? He knew he is in the bottom of the totem pole in either alliance so why give them the opportunity to blindside him and not use the idol? HE could have just used it to oust 1 guy from the Frat Brats and then side with the other alliance.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 02-18-2012 at 01:47 PM.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    The stealing issue is silly, the girls were mainly pissed because they didnt think of it first and most of them were too busy trying to get the bamboo off the top of the truck instead of noticing their stuff was gone.

I love how many douches theyve cast this season, ill just pick my favourite idiots to comment on:

Kim: Bimbo, feeble girl who thinks guys should be chivalrous even on Survivor...will most likely top up her tan all season

Tarzan and Troy: Old, pervy types who decide to act like gods and get women to pole dance, troy has coach vibes but he aint as smart, funny or hot as Coach.

Alicia: A sure bet to go soon or at the merge due to her aggressive personality,she hasnt seen the show before

Matt : I love how hes trying to be the tough guy/spy and seems like the weakest member if the 4 machos.
    Agreed on the stealing issue.

Kim: thought the comment about the chivalry was really silly, but saw nothing really bimbo-ish about her?

Tarzan and Troy: it was Tarzan who was goading them on, and Troy was objecting, I believe. Right after, Tarzan stated in his PI that he didn't like that Alicia and Monica had come over with their 'taters' (no doubt a reference to Alicia) and it wasn't going to make him start acting silly. So, I think it was kind of test to see how ridiculous Alicia would get 'negotiating' with the guys, or it was purely tongue-in-cheek.

Alicia: Either she'll go soon, or her alliance will see the merits in keeping such an unlikeable bitch on board for taking to the end.

Matt. Agreed. Complete doofus. Weak.

I figured out which guy I like! The sushi chef! That's it.
    Midol likes this.

Yeah, I like Joshua the Sushi Chef too, so far.

Kim a bimbo? Huh? Explain please?

Jeff, you're a bada**, letting go of the chopper when you said "One Survivor". We all know you were strapped in, lol.

What's with Jay's voice? I thought it was the little person (Leif) speaking.

I realized there must be some hot chick medical/pharmaceutical rep Survivor consortium where they get female contestants. Seems like every season there's at least one from that category.

I loved when Christina told Alicia to shut up. Tough chick!
    SugarMama and Fanny Mare like this.

I missed the premiere (I do EVERYTIME!) and I cannot find the full episode on CBS.com, only clips. Does anyone know where I might be able to find it?

If you go to the survivor home page, it says videos/full episodes and there is an aqua colored arrow...just click on that. It's the full episode.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I sorta like to hang back and let the show percolate a bit before I decide if I am going to like or dislike anyone, I like to see the alliances form and just see where it goes. I have to admit it has been a long time since I have reacted so strongly to a premiere episode. I just sat up and shouted at the TV when banker boy started stealing from the girls. Then there were the arrogant confessionals from all the frat boys, especially Toe Tag, and the older pervs on the men's tribe and then there was the Butt Bitch/Alicia. Thank you Survivor for giving me so many choices to hate, disparate and rail against. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I hope to thoroughly enjoy this season.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

And thank you, Bearcata! Never have I had two nicknames this early in the season (Toe Tag and Butt Bitch) that make me giggle every time I see them. Might actually make watching those two livable!!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    If you go to the survivor home page, it says videos/full episodes and there is an aqua colored arrow...just click on that. It's the full episode.
    . I'm not sure if I did something different, or if the iPad doesn't work with that feature, but all I find are the clips for this season. There are full episodes for last season at CBS.com, but the one for this season is only 30 seconds.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I personally prefer to like most of the contestants because if I hate too many there will be more people I'd worry about making it further than I'd like them to.

In this case, there are only a couple for me so far.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Closed Thread