Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 2/15 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/15 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I wonder when the Frat Pack realizes that an alliance of 4 cannot control a group of 9 people? I guess when guys wax their body hair they also lose any math skills they possess. That begs the question if they wax their chests do they wax their butts?
    Thank you! I posted the same 4 v. 9 question on Wed. night. The Testosterone Alliance is going to need help from somebody else to gain a majority, at least in the beginning. They'd better start schmoozing somebody.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    And I wonder what would happen if someone ignored that instruction. Sometime I'd like a couple tribes that refuse to follow Jeff's petty rules, LOL.
    I dont think they are Jeff's petty rules, more like Mark Burnett.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Thank you! I posted the same 4 v. 9 question on Wed. night. The Testosterone Alliance is going to need help from somebody else to gain a majority, at least in the beginning. They'd better start schmoozing somebody.
    There is a fifth in the group of guys, can't remember his name - I'm sure he doesn't realize it's not a group of 5, but I'm sure he'll vote with them.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I'm torn. I can't decide who I dislike more - the women for being a pack of catfighting bimbos, or the men for being egotistical douchebags. How did they pick this group? Throw darts at a bunch of pictures taped up on a CBS casting director's wall? TWO guys named Tarzan? WTF? Worst cast ever.
    captain, pikachu, Cootie and 2 others like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I'm torn. I can't decide who I dislike more - the women for being a pack of catfighting bimbos, or the men for being egotistical douchebags. How did they pick this group? Throw darts at a bunch of pictures taped up on a CBS casting director's wall? TWO guys named Tarzan? WTF? Worst cast ever.
    One is called Troyzan and that's his given name I believe.I dont think all the women are bimbos, or. all the men are egotistical.I thought the worst cast ever was last year, it was very very boring
    sweetpea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    One is called Troyzan and that's his given name I believe.I dont think all the women are bimbos, or. all the men are egotistical.I thought the worst cast ever was last year, it was very very boring
    I thought last season's cast was better than the one before it, though (with Boston Rob, who we knew was going to win).

I'm taking a wait-n-see approach. It seems almost every season I say the same thing ("this is the worst cast ever") but by the end I'm liking a few of them, at least.
    Photobabe likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I thought last season's cast was better than the one before it, though (with Boston Rob, who we knew was going to win).

I'm taking a wait-n-see approach. It seems almost every season I say the same thing ("this is the worst cast ever") but by the end I'm liking a few of them, at least.
    I usually like one or two. I didnt care for the last one, it seemed off. This cast looks like it has a bit of oomph to them( finger crossed)
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I usually like one or two. I didnt care for the last one, it seemed off. This cast looks like it has a bit of oomph to them( finger crossed)
    Really, in my opinion when they started Redemption Island, we had much less time to get to know the players (there isn't nearly enough as it is, but that's another story). I'm glad that instead of wasting time with RII footage, we can see more camp life and interaction between them all.
    Longhornfan and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Really, in my opinion when they started Redemption Island, we had much less time to get to know the players (there isn't nearly enough as it is, but that's another story). I'm glad that instead of wasting time with RII footage, we can see more camp life and interaction between them all.
    I wasn't a fan of RI either( well maybe the first time around) but it took away so much time., and as you say footage.

The stealing issue is silly, the girls were mainly pissed because they didnt think of it first and most of them were too busy trying to get the bamboo off the top of the truck instead of noticing their stuff was gone.

I love how many douches theyve cast this season, ill just pick my favourite idiots to comment on:

Kim: Bimbo, feeble girl who thinks guys should be chivalrous even on Survivor...will most likely top up her tan all season

Tarzan and Troy: Old, pervy types who decide to act like gods and get women to pole dance, troy has coach vibes but he aint as smart, funny or hot as Coach.

Alicia: A sure bet to go soon or at the merge due to her aggressive personality,she hasnt seen the show before

Matt : I love how hes trying to be the tough guy/spy and seems like the weakest member if the 4 machos.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Closed Thread