+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Kourtney - One World

Re: Kourtney - One World

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I think you're right. They have all of that adrenaline pumping through their systems and even if they try to listen and follow directions, instinct is going to take over.

Oh, I read on a spoiler site that Kourtney had to have her wrist re-broken and another operation after she got back to the states.
    I have read that she not too long after coming back was diagnoses with Ovarian cancer, and had to have surgery to remove a tumor. Apparently she was doing interviews in the hospital.

I still feel for her regardless - I hate when a contestant leaves due to injury. It's why I get so mad when people quit, especially when contestants such as Mike Supkin have tried to come back and get overlooked (I still feel here a bit intentionally for some "Grievance" he caused the show - because there's been no cause I know of).
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I have read that she not too long after coming back was diagnoses with Ovarian cancer, and had to have surgery to remove a tumor. Apparently she was doing interviews in the hospital.
    Thats not good .Perhaps there really is a reason for everything , had she stayed out there the ovarian cancer might have gone undetected
    SugarMama likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oh my gosh, the poor kid. I'm glad she at least had her one kid and seems happy about him. Hope she is ok, that can be a very dangerous cancer. She did seem nice, and cute. I liked her interview...especially the part about being willing to lead, follow or get out of the way as the situation called for it...unlike all those other "leaders"!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Thats not good .Perhaps there really is a reason for everything , had she stayed out there the ovarian cancer might have gone undetected
    That is very true, and I'd not considered that - excellent point! Really hope she'll be okay
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I wish her the best, she was someone I was looking forward to watching, unlike Alicia. The thing about her that stands out most in my mind from her short time in the game is the tats on her hamstrings. I've never seen that before. I bet she would have been interesting and added positive Qi to the game.

I wish her the very best. Cancer is a scary thing and she is so young...I hope they got it all.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I wish her the very best. Cancer is a scary thing and she is so young...I hope they got it all.
    She is young, I hope so as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123